Let it go

Old August 31st 11, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Let it go

Before that: TaiChi English.
Old August 31st 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 30, 7:31*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
It's as relevant as TaiChi fishing (The part of Push-Hands).

...Sorry, I'm still cracking up over that one. *

You know what else is relevant? Yabahoobs nutlessness. I'm still
cracking up over the IDAHO PUSSY PARTY!!!!!
Especially considering your buddy Brain Fried Bob threw the Second
Annual Idaho Pussy Party this year.
Old August 31st 11, 01:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Yabahoobs wrote:
Before that: TaiChi English.

Then there is Tie cheese Aerodynamics and physics course

I been telling stories and forwarding e-mails of tie cheese wiz to a
comedian who is trying to break in to stand up nyc/li so tie cheese
might have some influence on pop culture, but I am sure not in the way
he expected.

With the current group of people sitting in left lane while on a cell
phone I could only describe the cheese wiz as
The guy in the left lane on a cell phone having a heated argument with a
person on the other end of phone about talking while driving does not
effect my driving and there is a police car with lights on for over 3
miles trying to get you to pull over.
Old August 31st 11, 01:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Aug 30, 9:48 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
It is easy, but the question is, can you do it? Show us.

Of course I can do it.

No, at this high level skiing, you cannot do it if you cannot "see"
it, and you cannot "see" it if you don't know how to do it.

I can both do it and see it.

That's what you think, but "no practice, no kungfu," so, you may
"think" you can do it, but your body just cannot keep up with your
mind; no, you cannot do it.

You green MA doesn't know the depth of the powder, or powder skiing
for that matter,

I don't need any special knowledge to know that nothing of relevance was
pointed out in a 4 second video of someone poking a pole into snow.

That was how deep the powder was which you cannot "see," or deny.

That was how deep the powder was in a video that doesn't show you skiing
in it...

That was my helmet cam footage on the same run, what do think how I
get there? Ok, green MA, see if you can read this one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T89_EW0qg8I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOkPYR40j1U

You're not powder skiing in that video.

Then you don't know what powder skiing is.

I know it's not powder skiing if you can see the boots above the snow.

Like you said on my mogul skiing clip that my boots were visible so it
was not mogul skiing? Narrow definition, narrow mind, which are what
make a little knowledge.

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Old August 31st 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Aug 31, 6:42 am, down_hill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
Before that: TaiChi English.

Then there is Tie cheese Aerodynamics and physics course

I been telling stories and forwarding e-mails of tie cheese wiz to a
comedian who is trying to break in to stand up nyc/li so tie cheese
might have some influence on pop culture, but I am sure not in the way
he expected.

With the current group of people sitting in left lane while on a cell
phone I could only describe the cheese wiz as
The guy in the left lane on a cell phone having a heated argument with a
person on the other end of phone about talking while driving does not
effect my driving and there is a police car with lights on for over 3
miles trying to get you to pull over.

Guess that's how little knowledge speculate and accumulate their
little knowledge, without knowing that there are stuck.

"Before you can learn anything new, you cannot change; you cannot
change, so you cannot improve; cannot improve means you are stuck, and
that's what makes you little knowledge. Why would I care?"

snowbender
Old August 31st 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

snowfake wrote:

With the current group of people sitting in left lane while on a cell
phone I could only describe the cheese wiz as
The guy in the left lane on a cell phone having a heated argument with a
person on the other end of phone about talking while driving does not
effect my driving and there is a police car with lights on for over 3
miles trying to get you to pull over.

Guess that's how little knowledge speculate and accumulate their
little knowledge, without knowing that there are stuck.

"Before you can learn anything new, you cannot change; you cannot
change, so you cannot improve; cannot improve means you are stuck, and
that's what makes you little knowledge. Why would I care?"

Forgot the Tie Cheese course on English gibberish

and the ever popular MESL mangling english as a second language

Old August 31st 11, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Yabahoobs wrote:
Before that: TaiChi English.

Then there is Tie cheese Aerodynamics and physics course

I been telling stories and forwarding e-mails of tie cheese wiz to a
comedian who is trying to break in to stand up nyc/li so tie cheese
might have some influence on pop culture, but I am sure not in the way
he expected.

You gotta be kidding me. You're one of the most hilarious dumb****s
ever to spew **** on this newsgroup. Are you so stupid you'd show
your writings to somebody who actually knows your real name? You do
realize he would read rsa and see what a disgusting, lying piece of
**** coward you are, don't you?

With the current group of people sitting in left lane while on a cell
phone I could only describe the cheese wiz as
The guy in the left lane on a cell phone having a heated argument with a
person on the other end of phone about talking while driving does not
effect my driving and there is a police car with lights on for over 3
miles trying to get you to pull over.

There you go again, with the cop wish. Damn, you're stupid.

Old August 31st 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 31, 8:24*am, down_hill wrote:
snowfake wrote:

With the current group of people sitting in left lane while on a cell
phone I could only describe the cheese wiz as
The guy in the left lane on a cell phone having a heated argument with a
person on the other end of phone about talking while driving does not
effect my driving and there is a police car with lights on for over 3
miles trying to get you to pull over.

Guess that's how little knowledge speculate and accumulate their
little knowledge, without knowing that there are stuck.

"Before you can learn anything new, you cannot change; you cannot
change, so you cannot improve; cannot improve means you are stuck, and
that's what makes you little knowledge. Why would I care?"

Forgot the Tie Cheese course on English gibberish

and the ever popular *MESL *mangling *english as a second language- Hide quoted text -

Holy ****. An illiterate dumb**** who didn't pass high school English
composition giving Itchie ****.
Irony meter mangles itself.
Old August 31st 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:
It is easy, but the question is, can you do it? Show us.

Of course I can do it.

No, at this high level skiing, you cannot do it if you cannot "see"
it, and you cannot "see" it if you don't know how to do it.

I can both do it and see it.

That's what you think, but "no practice, no kungfu," so, you may
"think" you can do it, but your body just cannot keep up with your
mind; no, you cannot do it.

Yes, actually: I can.

You green MA doesn't know the depth of the powder, or powder skiing
for that matter,

I don't need any special knowledge to know that nothing of relevance was
pointed out in a 4 second video of someone poking a pole into snow.

That was how deep the powder was which you cannot "see," or deny.

That was how deep the powder was in a video that doesn't show you skiing
in it...

That was my helmet cam footage on the same run, what do think how I
get there? Ok, green MA, see if you can read this one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T89_EW0qg8I

Sure. You're skiing in a small amount of new snow on a packed based.

It's not powder skiing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOkPYR40j1U

You're not powder skiing in that video.

Then you don't know what powder skiing is.

I know it's not powder skiing if you can see the boots above the snow.

Like you said on my mogul skiing clip that my boots were visible so it
was not mogul skiing? Narrow definition, narrow mind, which are what
make a little knowledge.

Not the same, but a similar idea.

Powder skiing is skiing in snow deep enough that your skis float in it
and aren't on the packed base beneath.

snowbender

--

http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old August 31st 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

down_hill wrote:
snowfake wrote:

With the current group of people sitting in left lane while on a
cell phone I could only describe the cheese wiz as
The guy in the left lane on a cell phone having a heated argument
with a person on the other end of phone about talking while driving
does not effect my driving and there is a police car with lights on
for over 3 miles trying to get you to pull over.

Guess that's how little knowledge speculate and accumulate their
little knowledge, without knowing that there are stuck.

"Before you can learn anything new, you cannot change; you cannot
change, so you cannot improve; cannot improve means you are stuck,
and that's what makes you little knowledge. Why would I care?"

Forgot the Tie Cheese course on English gibberish

and the ever popular MESL mangling english as a second language

Too bad he can't learn anything new - like the english language. He constantly
reinforces his incompetant image with every post.

"Before you can learn anything new, you cannot change; you cannot
change, so you cannot improve; cannot improve means you are stuck,
and that's what makes you little knowledge. Why would I care?"

LOL!