Is Astropax the most loathesome freak on rsa?

Old June 6th 06, 05:23 AM

Default Is Astropax the most loathesome freak on rsa?

To describe this coward as loathesome is a mild statement.
Not just a pathological liar.
A transparent bully, a sick bitch without the balls to even use his own
name, a manipulative psychopath, a craven crawler.
I loathe this freak like I loathe child molesters, rapists, and republicans.
He's never shown up to spew his filth in person. And he never will.
He'll just stalk people on the web, talk tough and macho, lie his ass off.
But he never does it in person to anyone. Because he has no balls.
What a sick freak. What a truly vile scumbag. Beneath contempt. Utterly
without any honr or decency. Pond scum. Freak.
Astropax. Good old whathisname.
No wonder he hides. Easy enough to understand: he's psychopathic, but he
isn't stupid. He doesn't want anyone in the real world to know who he is.
For good reason.

Old June 6th 06, 09:28 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
snip to drunken diatribe

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
You are such an impotent dumb****.

Old June 8th 06, 09:18 PM

"Two Buddha" wrote in
:

To describe this coward as loathesome is a mild statement.
Not just a pathological liar.
A transparent bully, a sick bitch without the balls to even use his
own name, a manipulative psychopath, a craven crawler.
I loathe this freak like I loathe child molesters, rapists, and
republicans. He's never shown up to spew his filth in person. And he
never will. He'll just stalk people on the web, talk tough and macho,
lie his ass off. But he never does it in person to anyone. Because he
has no balls. What a sick freak. What a truly vile scumbag. Beneath
contempt. Utterly without any honr or decency. Pond scum. Freak.
Astropax. Good old whathisname.
No wonder he hides. Easy enough to understand: he's psychopathic, but
he isn't stupid. He doesn't want anyone in the real world to know who
he is. For good reason.

I've been lurking around this NG for weeks now and finally decided to post.
If I had to say someone with loathesome it wouldn't be AstroPax (which btw
means Heaven's Peace), it would be you. So why don't you just shut up and
talk about skiing?
Old June 8th 06, 10:29 PM

Donner Party wrote:
"Two Buddha" wrote in
:

[...]

Oh, man, now you've gone and done it.

You are now a full fledged terrorist of RSA with just one post.
It took the rest of us some time to achieve that status.
Congratulations.
Old June 8th 06, 11:07 PM

In article ,
Donner Party wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in
:

[...]

You will now instantly become personally responsible for "thousands
lies" and "death threats" against he who shall remain a dufus...
Old June 9th 06, 12:16 AM

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Donner Party wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in
:

[...]

Baker, you loathsome, pathological anti-speller! That's doofus, not
dufus! DOOFUS! Have you no shame! At long last, have you no shame? I say
again, it's DOOFUS!

Hey, Donner Party ol' boy; have you been climbing for turns? It's still
good.
BTW, we honor the Donner Party by grabbing some steaks and all the
fixings and having a picnic out at the Donner camp site on Alder Creek.
Nothing like rare meat.
Old June 9th 06, 09:27 AM

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Donner Party wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in
:

[...]

The way he spelled it, is correct.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=doofus

Main Entry:
dufus
Part of Speech:
noun
Definition:
an incompetent and stupid, though well-meaning, person; also called
doofus

Back at the turn of the 20th Century, in the US there was a movement
to make spelling of English phonetic. Hence "center" instead of
"centre", "Jail" instead of "Gaol" etc etc. Other English Speaking
countries didn't follow the US reform. It is just one of those nuance
things. Much like "Skis" instead of "Skiis". "Cap" instead of "Toque".

As no one else followed the US lead, why don't you revert to using correct
spellings? mind you don't ask me how to spell anything, I'm Dyslexic.

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old June 9th 06, 02:30 PM

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Donner Party wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote in
:

[...]

Maybe so, but there was an earlier movement, espoused by
Noah Webster. He simply changed a number of things just for
change to make them "American".

Color = colour for instance. Attorney from attourney is another.
Old June 9th 06, 06:32 PM

MoonMan wrote:

As no one else followed the US lead, why don't you revert to using correct
spellings? mind you don't ask me how to spell anything, I'm Dyslexic.

Waht a cioicdnce. I ma oto!

-klaus

Old June 9th 06, 06:33 PM

Ted Waldron wrote:

I believe languages act the same way as continental drift. They
change and separate over time.

Language is a virus. - Laurie Anderson

-klaus