I Was Wrong....Sort of...

Old July 1st 13, 11:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default I Was Wrong....Sort of...

It appears that there *is* some racism in the George Zimmerman case. I said that there wasn't. But when I said that I was referring to GZ. Apparently that was plenty on behalf of the dead guy. Go figger.
Old July 2nd 13, 03:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Go figure, brain dead Pussypants. Zimmerman is 1/2 Latino, 1/8 black and has a Jewish father
Look it up, ****head, if you dare. Meanwhile why don't you answer the questions about your so-called
Vietnam articles, why you denied being bobaloobob for 8+'years and why you didn't defend yourself in court if you were
Really a cop. Besides being a pathological liar, lazy, smelly, no regard for the law ****head, you're also a
detestable disgusting lowlife race-baiter. Just when you think this cocksucker can't get any lower, he breaks
new ground. If you even think about shooting your yap on Zimmerman, I'll have so many links proving my
point that it will make you look like the pathetic buffoon, you are. You race-baiting cocksucker.
Old July 2nd 13, 04:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

You called Zimmerman a white guy, you ****ing race-baiting creep.
Old July 2nd 13, 01:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, July 1, 2013 9:31:54 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:

One had to figger that trunky would chime in. Lucky for me I don't have to read it. But one can assume from your reply that it's taken the position of one race over another? That one race is allowed racial slurs against another minority?

Has it ever referred to bho as a white black? You wouldn't think so. I'm thinking that if Zimmerman is convicted after this we should really show them.. Burn down our own stores and houses, kill some of our own people for walking down the street, that'll show 'em!
Old July 2nd 13, 01:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, July 1, 2013 10:11:15 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
You called Zimmerman a white guy, you ****ing race-baiting creep.

There you go...
Old July 2nd 13, 03:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 20:24:32 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Let me go on record as saying that I've always thought that
Bus Station Bob was a creepy ass cracker. Guess that makes
me a racist, because I hate creepy ass crackers like Racist Bob.

I hate draft dodgers.

Happy Independence Day everyone, except for draft dodgers.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 2nd 13, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:05:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Happy Independence Day everyone, except for draft dodgers.

That's a good point, Horvie.

So, Scott, how DID you avoid the draft? Did your number just not come up for four years running, or did you ride your student exemption the way Bill Clinton did?

I mention this because I was born in '57 and was prime cannon-fodder except that the draft ended a few years before I was eligible. I still had to register. My brother, who is two years older than me, had some chronic health issues that made him only one or two levels above 4F. Scott was born in '52, I believe (we forgot to tell you Happy Birthday a few weeks back), and would have been 21 when the draft ended in 1973.

Oh yeah, had the draft and the Vietnam debacle NOT ended, I was headed straight for the Mekong Delta effective on my 19th birthday because I had a low number in the last draft and I didn't have a student exemption to fall back on.

What's the deal, Scott? It's not dishonorable if you happened to get a high number both times. Please tell us the truth here -- we know when your birthday is and we can research the draft lottery numbers for that day.
Old July 2nd 13, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:18:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote
this crap:

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:05:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Happy Independence Day everyone, except for draft dodgers.

That's a good point, Horvie.

So, Scott, how DID you avoid the draft? Did your number just not
come up for four years running, or did you ride your student
exemption the way Bill Clinton did?
I mention this because I was born in '57 and was prime cannon-fodder
except that the draft ended a few years before I was eligible.
I still had to register.

You still do. Every male who turns 18 still has to register.

My brother, who is two years older than me, had some chronic
health issues that made him only one or two levels above 4F.
Scott was born in '52, I believe (we forgot to tell you Happy Birthday
a few weeks back), and would have been 21 when the draft ended in 1973.

Oh yeah, had the draft and the Vietnam debacle NOT ended, I was headed
straight for the Mekong Delta effective on my 19th birthday because I had a
low number in the last draft and I didn't have a student exemption to fall back on.

The student exemptions ended at that time. Trunky could not have used
a student exemption.

What's the deal, Scott? It's not dishonorable if you happened to get
a high number both times. Please tell us the truth here -- we know
when your birthday is and we can research the draft lottery numbers for that day.

Trunky will never tell the truth. He wasn't a journalist. He was a
fiction writer.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 2nd 13, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

The year was 1969. My first year in college. The 2S category was terminated. I was in
the first lottery, I got 332. Pussypants was in the lottery.
Old July 2nd 13, 05:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

I think the only category after the lottery was instituted was 1H. No student deferments after
the fall of 1969. I remember it well, we were all really nervous. The day after my birthday was very
low maybe 2.