Holy Church of Fail

Old April 17th 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Holy Church of Fail

Here's the latest video from where Two Buddha used to give communion by dumping Schlitz Malt Liquor on little children, and throw stale popcorn in their parents' faces.

I give you ....

VAIL!!! Best Snow Conditions Evah!

http://youtu.be/WYyqu3NQYjc
Old April 17th 12, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Sounds like YOU are one of the most dickless pathological liars. When and where did I ever do what you claim I did?
Never happened. Just another bull**** lie from a bull**** coward.

Tell ya what. Show up and talk **** in person, and I'll throw more than popcorn in your face, pppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy.
Old April 17th 12, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:34:18 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
Sounds like YOU are one of the most dickless pathological liars. When and where did I ever do what you claim I did?
Never happened. Just another bull**** lie from a bull**** coward.

Tell ya what. Show up and talk **** in person, and I'll throw more than popcorn in your face, pppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy.

Give me your home address and I'll mail you a photo of my penis. That'll prove I'm not "dickless."

Old April 17th 12, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 17, 12:16*pm, wrote:
Here's the latest video from where Two Buddha used to give communion by dumping Schlitz Malt Liquor on little children, and throw stale popcorn *in their parents' faces.

I give you ....

VAIL!!! *Best Snow Conditions Evah!

http://youtu.be/WYyqu3NQYjc

Rentals?

What did the lift ticket cost that day?
Old April 17th 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:58:09 PM UTC-5, Richard Henry wrote:

Rentals?

What did the lift ticket cost that day?

The way Two Buddha tells it, he has a lifetime free pass to FAIL, and free rentals on 230 cm planks wide enough to carry him safely across the tourists' children he runs over while cursing them for putting down the safety bar on the chair lift.

Booooyaah!!
Old April 17th 12, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:09:54 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:34:18 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
Sounds like YOU are one of the most dickless pathological liars. When and where did I ever do what you claim I did?
Never happened. Just another bull**** lie from a bull**** coward.

Tell ya what. Show up and talk **** in person, and I'll throw more than popcorn in your face, pppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy.

Give me your home address and I'll mail you a photo of my penis. That'll prove I'm not "dickless."

As I was saying, a dickless coward hiding in anonymity taking cheap shots. Of course, you could give me a verifiable identity and location, and I might show up and do an inspection. With a size 14 harness boot. Thanks for proving my point, Dickless.
Old April 17th 12, 11:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:57:47 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:58:09 PM UTC-5, Richard Henry wrote:

Rentals?

What did the lift ticket cost that day?

The way Two Buddha tells it, he has a lifetime free pass to FAIL, and free rentals on 230 cm planks wide enough to carry him safely across the tourists' children he runs over while cursing them for putting down the safety bar on the chair lift.

Booooyaah!!

Once again, a dickless coward hiding in anonymity makes up ridiculous lies. He'll never have the balls to do so in person, of course.
The observer will note that Dickless Henry has no condemnation of such vile false allegations. I would be delighted to discuss his encouraging of stalkers with SPD, if only he would provide the contact info of the officer who blew him off with a FORM EMAIL!!!!!!
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 17th 12, 11:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:09:54 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:34:18 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
Sounds like YOU are one of the most dickless pathological liars. When and where did I ever do what you claim I did?
Never happened. Just another bull**** lie from a bull**** coward.

Tell ya what. Show up and talk **** in person, and I'll throw more than popcorn in your face, pppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy.

Give me your home address and I'll mail you a photo of my penis. That'll prove I'm not "dickless."

Tell you what, Dickless. You just told some bull**** lies about me. Prove them. Provide any witnesses, times, dates, etc.
Or just provide a valid ID and location.
Ooooops. Just proved you are dickless. Again. Dumb****.
Old April 18th 12, 12:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Mister Two Buddha, tell me your USPS mail address and I will send you a picture of my penis. You said that I was dickless but that is not true, and I can show you a picture that proves it.

Don't you want to see a picture of my penis? As far as penises go, it's pretty good looking. At least that's what most women tell me, as well as a lot of men like you who also tell be that they want to suck my penis. I don't let the men suck my penis, but the women get to suck it as many times as they care to.

I am not saying that you would want to suck my penis, nor whether I would even let you suck it. However, if you like to suck penises and you would like to suck my penis, I would not disrespect you for that desire.

Normally I only let women suck my penis. But if you are really cute, I might let you suck my penis. As long as you swallow. Also, as long as you don't tell the people at Vail, because I plan to ski there next year and I do not want the lifties to disrespect me because I let you suck my penis.

Old April 18th 12, 03:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 17, 2:57*pm, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:58:09 PM UTC-5, Richard Henry wrote:

Rentals?

What did the lift ticket cost that day?

The way Two Buddha tells it, he has a lifetime free pass to FAIL, and free rentals on 230 cm planks wide enough to carry him safely across the tourists' children he runs over while cursing them for putting down the safety bar on the chair lift.

Booooyaah!!

Ordinarily I caution new posters about 2B's behavior, but it seems you
know all about him already.

Breck report - holy crap! Let Mikey Ski It![_4_] Alpine Skiing 7 December 14th 07 08:18 PM
Holy Crap Marty Alpine Skiing 1 December 3rd 04 10:50 PM
I guess Schattie really did blackmail the Catholic church! Terd Fartingmor Alpine Skiing 0 December 17th 03 11:03 PM
Holy Moly allen Backcountry Skiing 2 November 19th 03 05:35 PM