Borovets

Old February 29th 04, 01:26 PM
Almarni

Default Borovets

Looking to go Skiing in Borovets. Has anybody got recent (From 2001)
experience of the state of medical facilities.

Thank You.
Old February 29th 04, 01:51 PM
Ian Spare

Almarni wrote:
Looking to go Skiing in Borovets. Has anybody got recent (From 2001)
experience of the state of medical facilities.

Thank You.

Do you always check the medical facilities before going skiing ? How
weird....

By coincidence someone was telling a horror story to me the other day
about medical treatment in Bulgaria, it sounded like something out of
the dark ages but I wasn't paying enough attention to say what part of
Bulgaria it was or when.

Ian
Old February 29th 04, 10:30 PM
Almarni

Ian Spare wrote in message ...
Almarni wrote:
Looking to go Skiing in Borovets. Has anybody got recent (From 2001)
experience of the state of medical facilities.

Thank You.

Do you always check the medical facilities before going skiing ? How
weird....

By coincidence someone was telling a horror story to me the other day
about medical treatment in Bulgaria, it sounded like something out of
the dark ages but I wasn't paying enough attention to say what part of
Bulgaria it was or when.

Ian

TRhank you Ian for your reply.

To answer your question I dont normally question the medical
facilities however I have never been to Bulgaria and have heard
varying stories about the resort. I simply wanted a more up-to-date
picture from what I have read in this and other groups for personal
reasons.
Old March 1st 04, 06:14 AM
Ian Spare

Almarni wrote:

Ian Spare wrote in message ...

Almarni wrote:

Looking to go Skiing in Borovets. Has anybody got recent (From 2001)
experience of the state of medical facilities.

Thank You.

Do you always check the medical facilities before going skiing ? How
weird....

By coincidence someone was telling a horror story to me the other day
about medical treatment in Bulgaria, it sounded like something out of
the dark ages but I wasn't paying enough attention to say what part of
Bulgaria it was or when.

Ian

TRhank you Ian for your reply.

To answer your question I dont normally question the medical
facilities however I have never been to Bulgaria and have heard
varying stories about the resort. I simply wanted a more up-to-date
picture from what I have read in this and other groups for personal
reasons.

If I happen to see the person who was telling me I'll ask again :-)