Scott Abraham Syndrome

Old May 19th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Scott Abraham Syndrome

On Tue, 18 May 2010 15:17:40 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

It appears you don't have the balls to go to a VFW Hall, where real
men hang out.

I agree with you, and I go into my VFW hall every day.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old May 19th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 18, 3:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 18, 3:17*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 18, 2:01*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 18, 1:28*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Or, if you don't want to deal with authority, we can meet at an
American Legion of VFW hall. *I understand there are several in
Seattle.-

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Where you can set me up, eh, freak, with a good campaign of lying?
I've got the best idea. *One day, you meet me with no one else
present. *Period. *You. *Me. *Nobody to back you up, nobody you can
lie to, just you.
Ooooops, forgot, that would take balls, and we all know about you.
Instead, like the ppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy you are, you come up with all
kinds of pppppuuuusssssyyyy options to hide the reality that none of
you have ever been man enough to spew your crap in person.....unless,
of course, you had a cop present.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
If I had not already named you Pussy of the Day, I'd do it again.
Contact info? *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

It appears you don't have the balls to go to a VFW Hall, where real
men hang out.-

Ain't about balls. *I'm not stupid enough to walk into a trap,
pppppuuussssssyyyyyy.
And while some of the vets might have a pair, you sure as hell don't.
Or else you wouldn't have suggested meeting there. *A real man would
be man enough to spew his **** in person, face to face, in neutral
territory.
A dickless man tries to set a trap. *Once again, you prove that you
are a fitting recipient of the POY award.
But of course, we found that out when you pussied out on coming to
Seattle to meet me on neutral territory.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is a VFW Hall not neutral territory?

Would you prefer to meet in a police station instead?
Old May 19th 10, 06:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

So the "authorities" you "cooperated" with were not in California, and
were not Seattle PD? Who were they?

I'm guessing MI-5.
Old May 19th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 18, 4:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

If you didn't lie about your service then it wouldn't be a trap. As
for the rest of us, those of us who didn't serve would be honored to
walk into a VFW and thank those who did. But I guess that would take
balls.
Old May 19th 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 18, 10:11*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 18, 5:45*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 17, 1:33*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 17, 12:02*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 17, 11:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 16, 6:53*am, pigo wrote:
On May 16, 3:01*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I have no idea whether you have ever molested your brother or any
other child. *I recognize that you have consistently denied it.

I have no idea if you have kids that are wildly successful in their
current soccor endeavors either. But knowing you and your history of
posts I assume that it's true.

Hell, I know Henry and his history of posts. *So I'm amazed that the
brats aren't in prison.

What specifically in his "history of posts" would lead you to be amazed
by that?

Sort of like what is specifically in YOUR history of posts that would
amaze me if you had avoided the mental health system or frequent
encounters with the police.

Sorry, but that's not specific. Do you need me to post a definition, or
do you own a dictionary you can consult?

Your history shows you to be an obsessed pathological liar with some
very troubling tendencies to stalk and lie, and a delusional, mentally
ill wack job.

Sorry. That's all simply nonsense.

Sorry. *That's reality. *This is where the delusional, mentally ill
wack job part kicks in.
Want to tell me again when I ever claimed to have contacted California
LE about Dickless Henry?

Not to mention a dickless coward, but that's not against the law, or
else just about everybody who posts to this ******** would be doing
hard time.

LOL

Exactly. *That sentence was hilarious, and I am glad you agree.- Hide quoted text -

You're confusing reality with your fantasy world again.-

In my fantasy world, you turn out to not be a dickless coward, and you
actually show up and spew your **** in person, and I get to.....
Well, as I was saying, that's a fantasy world. *In the real world,
you're a pathetic, deranged stalking ppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

Another implied threat.

To bad you will never show up and spew your **** in person, that would
take balls which you don't have.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old May 19th 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 18, 10:08*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Why is a VFW Hall not neutral territory?

Would you prefer to meet in a police station instead?

My. How times have changed. From "anytime/anywhere". How many times
did we see that??? To now only a secret meeting without anyone else
present in a place and time of his choosing. But wait! What happened
to the "NDTR" rule? If he still believes in that little piece of
fantasy, what is wrong with meeting at a police station? To bring in a
person who has admitted to lying to police? Commited felonies? And
that he has a right to beat on on sight? The police station would be
the perfect place would it not? Well. Unless it was all made up.

Old May 19th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 19, 6:48*am, pigo wrote:
On May 18, 10:08*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Why is a VFW Hall not neutral territory?

Would you prefer to meet in a police station instead?

My. How times have changed. From "anytime/anywhere".

Which I never said. My, how Brain Fried Bob Thompson makes up
bull****.

How many times
did we see that???

Never.

To now only a secret meeting without anyone else
present in a place and time of his choosing.

Translation: open meetings in public places like ski areas. Which
Brain Fried Bob has never shown up to.
As if I'm supposed to trust a stalking pathological dickless liar like
this asshole to be honorable.....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Especially assholes with long histories of lying to LE, like Bob
Thompson and Richard Henry.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, Bob? What was so secret about giving you three months notice of
a meeting at the cabin on Bald Mountain at DV, which anyone could find
on a map?
Amazing how you have not even come close to explaining your failure to
show up.

But wait! What happened
to the "NDTR" rule?

Say what? Bob, would you please post when sober? I know it is early
in the morning and you need your drinky poo, but come on!!!!!

If he still believes in that little piece of
fantasy, what is wrong with meeting at a police station?

I'm sure you see nothing wrong with hiding behind cops,
pppppuuuusssssyyyyy.
What is wrong about showing up at DV?
Ooooops, that means you would have balls.

To bring in a
person who has admitted to lying to police?

Mind telling me when I ever lied to the cops? This from the pussy who
bragged about lying to Canadian and Seattle LE?
Holy ****, he's completely lost it. Did Henry fess up? Did you?

Commited felonies

Did Henry fess up? Did you? I sure have not committed a felony.

And
that he has a right to beat on on sight? The police station would be
the perfect place would it not? Well. Unless it was all made up.

Yeah, it's a perfect place if you are a ppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy.
But not if you are a man.
And we all know what Bob Thompson is.
Would somebody please tell him that his wet brained insanity is
getting more and more incomprehensible?

Old May 19th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 18, 11:44*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

So the "authorities" you "cooperated" with were not in California, and
were not Seattle PD? *Who were they?

I'm guessing MI-5.

Nah. KGB.
Old May 19th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 18, 9:08*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

How disingenuous, ppppuuuussssssyyyyy. How transparently dishonest.
How pppppuuuuuusssssyyyy of you.

Would you prefer to meet in a police station instead?-

No, YOU need a cop station so you have someone to protect you.
I prefer mano a mano. Without anyone for you to hide behind. Without
anyone for you to lie to.
But that would take balls.
Tell you what. How about you give me the contact info of the Seattle
PD you supposedly talked to, and I will set something up.
Bluff called, idiot. Damn, you just got humiliated. I'm laughing so
hard I can barely type.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old May 19th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 18, 6:45*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 18, 7:13*am, pigo wrote:
On May 18, 6:44*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 17, 10:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:
Actually, they contacted me. *I merely cooperated. *And it wasn't just
Henry, it was a whole bunch of you freaks. *Long story, and you can go
**** yourself.

And we all know trunky hates to post to the internet and tell a long
story !!!!! I think this could be his lamest one yet !!!!

The truth is lame, eh? *Hey, freak? *They were interested in
prosecuting YOU, too.

Your bull**** is lame. What's the agency involved? What is the file
number?

Let's see here. Henry claims to have contacted Seattle PD, and not a
single demand for that info from you. Thomson claims to have lied to
Canadian LE, and you don't even give a ****. You don't have the balls
to talk to the RCMP.
And yet you demand I provide exactly that info, with absolutely no
criticism of your buddies for failing to provide the same info, when
you know for a fact that they lied to LE (assuming,of course, that
they weren't lying about contacting them in the first place).

Things we'll never find out, right?

Baker, it is not just that you are a deranged, stalking, dickless
hypocrite. It is that you are so ****ing stupid you don't know you
are being a hypocrite.