Lets Get Rid of the Troll

Old February 29th 04, 10:28 PM
houseslave

Default Lets Get Rid of the Troll

Scott is what makes the Internet a not so friendly place to be or to bring
your kids. He takes a beautiful sport like skiing and melds it with his
sick antics. I'm really sick of all these crazy posts he makes. He makes
too many references to children so I think he may be more then your garden
variety nut case. I believe he may be part of something more vulgar. I
urge everyone here to call the FBI and complain: 800-232-2538

If you would rather complain online you can access the FBI website:
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

Lets ban together and get rid of the Troll.

Old February 29th 04, 10:50 PM
scottabe

Default Criminals stalk in real life.... Lets Get Rid of the Troll

in article , houseslave at
wrote on 2/29/04 3:28 PM:

Scott is what makes the Internet a not so friendly place to be or to bring
your kids. He takes a beautiful sport like skiing and melds it with his
sick antics. I'm really sick of all these crazy posts he makes. He makes
too many references to children so I think he may be more then your garden
variety nut case. I believe he may be part of something more vulgar. I
urge everyone here to call the FBI and complain: 800-232-2538

If you would rather complain online you can access the FBI website:
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

Lets ban together and get rid of the Troll.

Please do. Remember that you will be lying to the FBI, which is a crime,
and you will have to use your real name, which holds you responsible for the
crimes you plan to commit.
Go for it!

Old February 29th 04, 11:33 PM
The Real Bev

houseslave wrote:

Lets ban together and get rid of the Troll.

RSAM. Killfile. Your choice.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old February 29th 04, 11:41 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , houseslave at
wrote on 2/29/04 3:28 PM:

[...]

If you send a copy of any posting that bothers you to the FBI, with an
accompanying note explaining why you are bothered by it, that is not "lying
to the FBI". That is responsible good citizenship.

Thank you, Mr. Slave, for the excellent suggestion. I will have to go
through my collection of RSA postings to see which ones bother me the most.

Old February 29th 04, 11:50 PM
scottabe

in article 8Fv0c.7797$h23.1612@fed1read06, Richard Henry at
wrote on 2/29/04 4:41 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , houseslave at
wrote on 2/29/04 3:28 PM:

[...]

In your case, it is stalking and deliberately lying to law enforcement.

Thank you, Mr. Slave, for the excellent suggestion. I will have to go
through my collection of RSA postings to see which ones bother me the most.

Richard Henry once again threatens to lie to the cops and harass in real
life. Please do. Because the FBI might read this ********, and you will go
to jail, especially when they find out what I have in my collection, you
stalking freak

Old March 1st 04, 12:13 AM
Richard Henry

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

If you send a copy of any posting that bothers you to the FBI, with an
accompanying note explaining why you are bothered by it, that is not

"lying
to the FBI". That is responsible good citizenship.

Thank you, Mr. Slave, for the excellent suggestion. I will have to go
through my collection of RSA postings to see which ones bother me the

most.

Here a few of the things S has had to say about me recently which bother me:

12/24/03
Please use your own name. Because I can get it in discovery and sue your
sick ass off.

12/26/03
You are a stalking, delusional pathological liar
with no conscience, ethics, or morals.

12/29/03
Your insane behavior is a provocation that continues to
endanger every Richard Henry in the entire world.

1/8/04
If you were concerned about
other Richard Henry's, you would identify youself in a verifiable way so
that I don't go on a mad rampage against all Richard Henry's, hoping I get
lucky.

You are a
disgusting, cowardly, vile asshole along with a score of your fellow
terrorists. Period.

1/19/04
Looks like Richard Henry is back to his old tricks, trying to con others
into doing his dirty work for him like the sick stalking wacko he is.
What a sick, pathetic, obsessed, despicable asshole this scumbag is!

2/25/04
You are a stalking criminal who encourages others
to harass me in real life for telling the truth.

Old March 1st 04, 12:51 AM
scottabe

in article Q6w0c.7803$h23.1790@fed1read06, Richard Henry at
wrote on 2/29/04 5:13 PM:

[...]

Please let the FBI know. Please. All of you. Because the minute a
competent, honest law enforcement officer investigates this group, you're
going to jail, freak.
Stop stalking, freak.

Old March 1st 04, 02:30 AM
houseslave

The FBI has a division that watches the Internet. They are always looking
for pervs who prey on children. Read the response that Scott sent me and
you'll see the references to children. As a parent I am concerned with his
fixation on language about children. If there was ever an individual to
investigate I would think he would be it. The FBI can trace his posts and
subpoena his ISP to give them his address. A wiretap can easily be setup
along with survelliance. If enough of us complain and voice concern he will
be investigated. Please read the post he sent me and then tell me if this
is a stable person.

Scottabe wrote: Scott is what makes the Internet a not so friendly place
to be or to bring
your kids.

Scottabe wrote: This freak thinks that falsely accusing innocent men of
molesting children
or making sick jokes about ****ing children is a friendly thing to do and a
great thing for children to read...considering that's what this sick ****.

He takes a beautiful sport like skiing and melds it with his
sick antics.

Scottabe wrote: In this freak's insane mind, encouraging me to kill myself
is beautiful, but
objecting to that is sick.
How sick can this freak get?

I'm really sick of all these crazy posts he makes. He makes
too many references to children so I think he may be more then your garden
variety nut case.

WScottabe wrote: hat a sick freak! I OBJECT to the vileness here. This
sick freak jokes
about molesting children.

I believe he may be part of something more vulgar. I
urge everyone here to call the FBI and complain: 800-232-2538

Scottabe wrote: Please do. This sick freak will be one of the first
freaks to go to jail,
where he belongs. More criminal harassment from rsa freaks.

If you would rather complain online you can access the FBI website:
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

Lets ban together and get rid of the Troll.

Scottabe wrote: Stop stalking, freak.

Old March 1st 04, 02:36 AM
scottabe

Default The Child Molesters of RSA Lie to Cover Up

in article , houseslave at
wrote on 2/29/04 7:30 PM:

The FBI has a division that watches the Internet. They are always looking
for pervs who prey on children.

Then they should be very interested in freaks who make false allegations.
I'm betting that the freaks of rsa are trying to cover up their own
molestation of children. Freaks like you.

How sick can these sick ****s get?

Please let the FBI know about this ********. You'll end up in jail, freak.