Time for a new one

Old March 13th 19, 11:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Time for a new one

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 12:20:28 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:

I've found that the more someone lies, and the more he yells, the
guiltier he is.
Just ask R. Kelly.

Rollin rollin rollin
keep that cargo rollin,
though his asshole's swollin
Rawhind!

Trunky's masturbating,
no women he's been dating,
taking his boyfriends from behind.

Don't be so hard on him - he lost friends in Vietnam and he still thinks about them every day.
Old March 14th 19, 06:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:32:56 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

I've found that the more someone lies, and the more he yells, the
guiltier he is.
Just ask R. Kelly.

Rollin rollin rollin
keep that cargo rollin,
though his asshole's swollin
Rawhind!

Trunky's masturbating,
no women he's been dating,
taking his boyfriends from behind.

Holy ****. Are you so stupid, so incredibly clueless,

I'm insightful.

that a freak like you compares me to R. Kelly

Why not?

and then writes filthy drivel like this?
You do know you are yelling, don't you?

Nope. I've been singing.

How drunk are you?

I haven't had a drink since Saturday.

Already know how stupid you are.

I'm a Harvard graduate, and I'm going to MIT. I paper my walls with
college degrees.

BTW, Whistler was wonderful today. Sunshine and packed powder,

You said you were skiing Sun Peaks.
Caughtyoulyingagain.

Sung to the tune of, "Green Acres."

See-attle is no place for me.
Trun-kee's got it in for me.
Assholes spreading out so far and wide.
Keep that Trunky off my backside.

Bos-ton is where I'd rather be.
I get allergic smelling weed.
I just adore a plate of beans.
Trunky, you're lying, just give me a golf course green.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Old March 15th 19, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:05:37 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 11:29:17 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:32:56 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Holy ****. Are you so stupid, so incredibly clueless,

I'm insightful.

In your case, that means you have your head up your ass
and you can see out your mouth.

Is that what you do?

that a freak like you compares me to R. Kelly

Why not?

Uh, because it makes you look stupid, clueless,
idiotic, and perverted? Oooops, that insightful
stuff again, idiot.

Not me. You do know you act a lot like R Kelly, don't you?

and then writes filthy drivel like this?
You do know you are yelling, don't you?

Nope. I've been singing.

Reads like yelling to me, idiot.

You're too high on drugs.

How drunk are you?

I haven't had a drink since Saturday.

You mean you have not stopped drinking since Saturday.

Only water and grapefruit juice.

Already know how stupid you are.

I'm a Harvard graduate, and I'm going to MIT. I paper my walls with
college degrees.

You paper your walls with diapers, just in case you need a fresh one fast.

Aren't diapers made of cotton?

BTW, Whistler was wonderful today. Sunshine and packed powder,

You said you were skiing Sun Peaks.
Caughtyoulyingagain.

I was. Then I went over to Whistler. Caughtyou****ingyourselfagain, idiot.

So you admit to skiing only one day at a resort and then getting
kicked out? You probably fell down and couldn't get up and had to
have the ski patrol drag you down the slope. But you broke the
snowmobile and they pulled your lift ticket.

Sung to the tune of, "Green Acres."

See-attle is no place for me.
Trun-kee's got it in for me.
Assholes spreading out so far and wide.
Keep that Trunky off my backside.

You'll never have the balls to spew this stuff in person.

You'll never show up in person.

Bos-ton is where I'd rather be.
I get allergic smelling weed.
I just adore a plate of beans.
Trunky, you're lying, just give me a golf course green.

Then go to Boston. Because the headers say you are in
Michigan, right, dumb****?

You are clueless. The headers show no such thing. They're not even
showing the right time zone.

Old March 15th 19, 11:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

He's delusional! Bert says so.
Old March 17th 19, 12:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

You are delusional. You keep thinking you can fool your parole officer forever.

You defamed your best friend. Have you apologized to him yet?

time off lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 6 February 5th 07 03:48 AM
Now. It's time. Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 5 March 25th 04 12:37 AM
Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 15 February 4th 04 04:38 AM
It's Time Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 14 August 16th 03 04:44 AM