Furgeson Intimidation

Old March 18th 15, 10:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Furgeson Intimidation

On 2015-03-18 03:54:43 +0000, Bob F said:

wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 8:55:25 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
Since we can only laugh at trunky so much, how about this. It's
getting out about the thugs intimidating the ones that told the
truth. I'm sure you guys have heard about this on your MSNBC
sources, right?
Ignore the little ****. IT'S getting more desperate by the minute.
Just a little light reading.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/03...t-on-ferguson/

You're assuming Michael can read for comprehension...

:-)

What makes this Michael different from someone at CSMA like my favourite
troll, EdWIN.. Why are you two having a major wobbly?

He seems to calm down a touch..
Old March 19th 15, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 11:30:47 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 11:37:45 AM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

Well, we never saw your sources for your alleged "intimidation"...

...(and you can't spell "Ferguson")...

You have heard them. It's known fact. And you don't think that racist Holder would have only needed a single grain of a possibility to bring charges?

It's far from a "known fact".

And I don't care about it's spelling. Not going to put out the effort.

"its" without the apostrophe.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/stlamerican.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/e9/0e9083a0-c528-11e4-854c-5b4e5cd2899b/54fb94913301e.pdf.pdf

...yeah:

He resigned because he was making racist jokes.

"Mudd's finding humor in this joke about a black woman's abortion
stopping crime puts into perspective his testimony before the grand
jury on September 16. It also shows something about the mindset of the
first police supervisor to arrive on the scene of an officer-involved
shooting where the deceased was left lying on the pavement for four and
a half hours while canines were deployed for crowd control."

http://www.stlamerican.com/news/local_news/article_5bdbef22-c4ed-11e4-b9e9-1b57f950f209.html

Not relevant. It's very difficult to discern, these days, who has free speech and who doesn't. I still contend that everyone, even white policemen, do.

No one is suggesting they don't.

The point is that one can learn about people from WHAT they say.

It's also a statistical point that in the years since Roe v. Wade a drop in crime coincides with those that would have been turning "criminal" age. The "black" part goes unsaid, duh!

So speaketh the racist!
Old March 19th 15, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 03/18/2015 06:37 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 11:30:47 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

It's also a statistical point that in the years since Roe v. Wade a
drop in crime coincides with those that would have been turning
"criminal" age. The "black" part goes unsaid, duh!

So speaketh the racist!

Are you joking or claiming this isn't true or stating that we shouldn't
mention unflattering statistics?

--
Cheers, Bev
*Are you *sure* there's a hyphen in "anal-retentive?"*
Old March 19th 15, 01:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 6:52:22 PM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/18/2015 06:37 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 11:30:47 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

It's also a statistical point that in the years since Roe v. Wade a
drop in crime coincides with those that would have been turning
"criminal" age. The "black" part goes unsaid, duh!

So speaketh the racist!

Are you joking or claiming this isn't true or stating that we shouldn't
mention unflattering statistics?

It was in reference to 'The "black" part goes unsaid, duh!'

#3, then.

#3, then.

No. Not at all...

....because "black" DOESN'T fit in there automatically: POOR does.

Old March 19th 15, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 3:06:36 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

...because "black" DOESN'T fit in there automatically: POOR does.

And those two go together as a percentage of their population at a very high rate.

Old March 20th 15, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 5:41:56 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 3:06:36 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

...because "black" DOESN'T fit in there automatically: POOR does.

And those two go together as a percentage of their population at a very high rate.

Yes, Bob, very good: many black people are poor...

....but then racism tends to have that effect.
Old March 20th 15, 12:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 11:00:35 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

Yes, Bob, very good: many black people are poor...
...but then racism tends to have that effect.

But so does being unemployable or unwilling to work. Most of the racism I see is black on white. But admittedly because it's acceptable and therefore shown regularly in mass media.

Have you seen the U.C. Berkeley black student demands? Name a building after a convicted cop killer? Black only student gathering space???

Old March 20th 15, 02:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 6:42:18 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 11:00:35 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

Yes, Bob, very good: many black people are poor...
...but then racism tends to have that effect.

But so does being unemployable or unwilling to work.

LOL!

And can you show that -- beyond being denied opportunities because of the color of their skin -- black people are unemployable or unwilling to work at greater rates than anyone else?

Most of the racism I see is black on white. But admittedly because it's acceptable and therefore shown
regularly in mass media.

Examples with cites please...

Have you seen the U.C. Berkeley black student demands? Name a building after a convicted cop killer? Black only student gathering space???

Nope. Let's see your sources.