RSA - dead

Old July 5th 05, 12:18 PM
AndyPandy

Default RSA - dead

All gone to moderated groups that wont allow that cyber terrorist Scott
Brahams to be part of.

Old July 5th 05, 12:24 PM
AndyPandy

Still dead

Old July 5th 05, 12:25 PM
AndyPandy

Yep still dead.

"AndyPandy" wrote in message
u...
Still dead

Old July 5th 05, 01:50 PM
MoonMan

AndyPandy wrote:
Yep still dead.

"AndyPandy" wrote in message
u...
Still dead

"AndyPandy" wrote in message
All gone to moderated groups that wont allow that cyber terrorist
Scott Brahams to be part of.

Nope, Still alive and skiing

Chris *:-)

Old July 5th 05, 04:11 PM
lal_truckee

AndyPandy wrote:

CLIP

Is it snowing yet?
Old July 5th 05, 04:52 PM
MoonMan

lal_truckee wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

CLIP

Is it snowing yet?

Don't think so but it's raining on the Dendex

Chris *:-)

Old July 5th 05, 11:31 PM
AndyPandy

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
. com...
AndyPandy wrote:

CLIP

Is it snowing yet?

Yes.

Ever heard of the Southern Hemisphere.

Old July 5th 05, 11:32 PM
AndyPandy

"MoonMan" wrote in message
AndyPandy wrote:
Yep still dead.

"AndyPandy" wrote in message
u...
Still dead

"AndyPandy" wrote in message
All gone to moderated groups that wont allow that cyber terrorist
Scott Brahams to be part of.

Nope, Still alive and skiing

But where is Scott? Has he gone into summer (north) hibernation? Back on
the meds? Assasinated (I wish)?

Old July 6th 05, 12:57 AM
VtSkier

AndyPandy wrote:

CLIP

Is it snowing yet?

Yes.

Ever heard of the Southern Hemisphere.

Bless Ullr that it's snowing somewhere.
VtSkier
Old July 6th 05, 11:17 AM
ant

lal_truckee wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

CLIP

Is it snowing yet?

The weather pundits are talking up the next system rolling into eastern
Australia now. The current snow cover is quite sparse and it's been raining
a lot (good!), and very warm. I headed out for a walk today at lunchtime
around some of our national buildings, and trousers and t-shirt were all I
needed (it's meant to be a cold month of winter, July). But this system
arriving tomorrow looks very wet, and with temperatures to bring snow to the
mountains.
I'm going to try out my new XC touring boots! Nice leather ones, made in
Italy and for some reason, called Andrew.

If we get a dump of snow though (and Sunday is looking good), I might put on
the downhill stuff.

--
ant