Joke : How sick can this newsgroup get?

Old November 22nd 03, 08:06 PM
scottabe

Default Joke : How sick can this newsgroup get?

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net, Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

Taunting rape survivors is a sport in this sewer.

Old November 23rd 03, 01:19 AM
scottabe

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.4e4f736b5fe77a21913afe89197fa992@1069 550722.cotse.net, Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 5:25 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,

Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

Taunting rape survivors is a sport in this sewer.

Here's the rape survivor right he

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

- Eviel

Where is Richard Henry when filth like this is posted? Alan Baker? "Vern"
the coward? Bob Thompson? All the sick, vile, despicable psychopaths who
criticize the truth but havn't got the integrity to condemn taunting
childhood molestation victims?
Probably out marching in support of Michael Jackson.

Old November 23rd 03, 04:40 AM
Alan Baker

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,

Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

Taunting rape survivors is a sport in this sewer.

Here's the rape survivor right he

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

- Eviel

Where is Richard Henry when filth like this is posted? Alan Baker? "Vern"
the coward? Bob Thompson? All the sick, vile, despicable psychopaths who
criticize the truth but havn't got the integrity to condemn taunting
childhood molestation victims?
Probably out marching in support of Michael Jackson.

I don't believe you are one.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 23rd 03, 04:47 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:40 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,
Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

Taunting rape survivors is a sport in this sewer.

Here's the rape survivor right he

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

- Eviel

Where is Richard Henry when filth like this is posted? Alan Baker? "Vern"
the coward? Bob Thompson? All the sick, vile, despicable psychopaths who
criticize the truth but havn't got the integrity to condemn taunting
childhood molestation victims?
Probably out marching in support of Michael Jackson.

I don't believe you are one.

Doesn't matter. Filth is posted. You have no criticism. Just goes to show
your consistency in matters or morals, ethics, and decency. Not to mention
that since you know nothing of my history, your very denial of what happened
to me is unconscionable. But since you seem to lack a conscience, expected.
As I said, a sick vile despicable psychopath.

Old November 23rd 03, 05:00 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:40 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,
Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

Taunting rape survivors is a sport in this sewer.

Here's the rape survivor right he

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

- Eviel

Where is Richard Henry when filth like this is posted? Alan Baker? "Vern"
the coward? Bob Thompson? All the sick, vile, despicable psychopaths who
criticize the truth but havn't got the integrity to condemn taunting
childhood molestation victims?
Probably out marching in support of Michael Jackson.

I don't believe you are one.

Doesn't matter. Filth is posted. You have no criticism. Just goes to show
your consistency in matters or morals, ethics, and decency. Not to mention
that since you know nothing of my history, your very denial of what happened
to me is unconscionable. But since you seem to lack a conscience, expected.
As I said, a sick vile despicable psychopath.

How is posting a picture of something *you* did "filth"? Unless of
course, you're filty...

Old November 23rd 03, 05:19 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:00 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:40 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,
Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

[...]

You truly are insane, aren't you?

Old November 23rd 03, 05:24 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:00 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:40 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,
Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

[...]

That's no answer. How come, Scotty?

Old November 23rd 03, 05:41 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:24 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:00 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:40 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,
Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

[...]

Because your question is insane. I cannot answer and insane question,
because unlike you, I am not insane.

Old November 23rd 03, 05:47 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:24 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:00 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:40 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,
Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

[...]

Was the picture you?

Old November 23rd 03, 04:44 PM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:47 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:24 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:00 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:40 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.a8ec9ba8a88fc6db4eea8e7a0bfb5737@1069 529966.cotse.net,
Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 11:39 AM:

Q: What's Schattie's favorite Beatles album?

A: Rubber Hole

[...]

You really are insane, aren't you?

RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing David Off European Ski Resorts 180 November 7th 14 07:51 PM
On-topic joke, even Sue Alpine Skiing 16 October 26th 03 03:06 AM
Another sick asshole stalks and defames. scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 October 13th 03 02:45 PM
An Appology to the Newsgroup Liberals Jay Tegeder Nordic Skiing 2 September 9th 03 04:21 PM
Lets get this newsgroup going ! Lew Lasher Nordic Skiing 7 August 18th 03 02:34 PM