Top 10 dead celebrities and what they earn

Old November 4th 03, 05:30 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Top 10 dead celebrities and what they earn

I thought this was interesting. The amounts are in millions of dollars
earned this year:

1 Elvis Presley 40
2 Charles Schulz 32
3 J.R.R. Tolkien 22
4 John Lennon 19
5 George Harrison 16
6 Theodor "Dr. Seuss" Geisel 16
7 Dale Earnhardt 15
8 Tupac Shakur 12
9 Bob Marley 9
10 Marilyn Monroe 8

Source http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...bes/P64869.asp
Old November 4th 03, 05:59 PM
Chester Bullock

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

I thought this was interesting. The amounts are in millions of dollars
earned this year:

1 Elvis Presley 40 2 Charles Schulz 32 3 J.R.R. Tolkien 22 4
John Lennon 19 5 George Harrison 16 6 Theodor "Dr. Seuss"
Geisel 16 7 Dale Earnhardt 15 8 Tupac Shakur 12 9 Bob Marley
9 10 Marilyn Monroe 8
Source http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...bes/P64869.asp

Not a one of them skiers ... what's up with that?

Skiers aren't in the top 10 of living people either.

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming

Old November 4th 03, 06:25 PM
lal_truckee

Chester Bullock wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

I thought this was interesting. The amounts are in millions of dollars
earned this year:

1 Elvis Presley 40 2 Charles Schulz 32 3 J.R.R. Tolkien 22
4 John Lennon 19 5 George Harrison 16 6 Theodor "Dr. Seuss"
Geisel 16 7 Dale Earnhardt 15 8 Tupac Shakur 12 9 Bob
Marley 9 10 Marilyn Monroe 8 Source
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...bes/P64869.asp

Not a one of them skiers ... what's up with that?

Skiers aren't in the top 10 of living people either.

They are too! I'm number three. Well anyway, I SHOULD be. That was the plan.

It's not my fault the money fairy made a mistake and gave my gold to the
wrong people.

If I had Bill's billions, I might even spring for modern skis (if I
could get them on a good sale.)

Old November 4th 03, 06:44 PM
bdubya

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:30:24 GMT, Dave Stallard
wrote:

I thought this was interesting. The amounts are in millions of dollars
earned this year:

1 Elvis Presley 40

I thought you said they were dead.

bw
Old November 4th 03, 10:24 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

lal_truckee wrote:

They are too! I'm number three. Well anyway, I SHOULD be. That was the plan.

I am working on my second $billion. (I gave up on the first).

Mike...

--
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us
Carpe powder-diem
Old November 5th 03, 06:23 AM
BrritSki

lal_truckee wrote:

Chester Bullock wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

I thought this was interesting. The amounts are in millions of dollars
earned this year:

1 Elvis Presley 40 2 Charles Schulz 32 3 J.R.R. Tolkien 22
4 John Lennon 19 5 George Harrison 16 6 Theodor "Dr. Seuss"
Geisel 16 7 Dale Earnhardt 15 8 Tupac Shakur 12 9 Bob
Marley 9 10 Marilyn Monroe 8 Source
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...bes/P64869.asp

Not a one of them skiers ... what's up with that?

Skiers aren't in the top 10 of living people either.

They are too! I'm number three. Well anyway, I SHOULD be. That was the plan.

It's not my fault the money fairy made a mistake and gave my gold to the
wrong people.

If I had Bill's billions, I might even spring for modern skis (if I
could get them on a good sale.)

In Courchevel last year daughter was hit on by the 5th best skier in the
world. I bet he was in the top 10 money earners too.

Old November 5th 03, 07:53 AM
Richard Henry

"BrritSki" wrote in message

In Courchevel last year daughter was hit on by the 5th best skier in the
world. I bet he was in the top 10 money earners too.

When I was much younger, I used that "5th best skier in the world" line
myself.

It didn't work for me either.

Old November 5th 03, 01:29 PM
Chester Bullock

Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

They are too! I'm number three. Well anyway, I SHOULD be. That was the plan.

I am working on my second $billion. (I gave up on the first).

Mike...

That sounds like a bumper sticker...

Old November 5th 03, 07:26 PM
sjjohnston

Chester Bullock wrote in message ...

Skiers aren't in the top 10 of living people either.

I have it on good authority that Bill Gates did, at one time in his
life, ski(neither wisely not particularly well, I have been led to
believe).