TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

Old September 24th 20, 05:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 6:40:00 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 1:20:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:

And you repeat the big lie. You fail, as usual, to mention there were hundreds of death threats and I let you freaks know I could and would defend myself. Disgusting dishonesty. Guess what? It worked. Neither you or any of your fellow terrorists ever had the balls to try to make good on your threats. Now THAT is the truth, you dickness, nutless, stalking piece of **** coward.

And when I made my submission to SPD,
where I did not lie or commit perjury or any other crime, I clarified
that point for them when I could have let them think the worst.

You lied your ass off and did your best to have them think the worst of your lies about me were true, just like your friends.

You were the one stalking in real life like you did when you reported
several people to their employers and cost some their jobs.

Outright lie. There terrorists stalked both Bert and me in real life, the terrorists went to K2 with gross defamations, the terrorists contacted my employer,

Please give specific examples of false statements made about you to K2. Actual, specific examples.

On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 1:20:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Outright lie. There terrorists stalked both Bert and me in real life, the terrorists went to K2 with gross defamations, the terrorists contacted my employer,

Please give specific examples of false statements made about you to K2. Actual, specific examples.

This is the post that got Scooter remove from moderating the K2 message board..

start of post

Subject "More Weird Bull****" Date May, 20th, 1999

Scott Abraham wrote

Klaus wrote:

Speaking of which... I'm sure the K2 site logs all http hits. Should
be pretty easy to track the "anonymous" stirrer upper.

Did track it.
Boots.
Logged it for future reference, as the lawyer is interested.
If I needed any other confirmation, which I didn't, it came in one of his posts
(yeah, I confess I peeked. His insanity is seriously interesting. Hope it makes
him feel good to know I read three of his rantings.).
He mentioned that I'd found time to do a lot of posting from Whistler.
But I never even bothered to check rsa, just checked the K2 site from Joern's.
I informed the kids of the conditions on the hill, and gleefully deleted every
post he made.
Damn, it felt gooooooooood.
Seems Boots was VERY interested in what happened on that board.
I wonder why.
Scott
end of post

From what I remembered, Boots called K2, and asked if they were going to sue him.
K2 said no, and Boots showed them this post, in which a volunteer at K2,
was threatening to bring K2 as a party into a lawsuit.

This is not the first time that people have complain to K2/Olin about Scooter's vulgar behavior on this newsgroup.

I have complained about Scooter's behavior on this board to K2 since 1996,
I know others have complained as well. Scooter knows this, (if he can remember)
Hence why Scooter changed his name from "K2Buddha" to "2Buddha".
K2/Olin's explanation before April 1999 was that Scooter was not an employee to K2,
and was not affialited with them.

Old September 24th 20, 06:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 11:13:55 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 10:55:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Subject "More Weird Bull****" Date May, 20th, 1999

Scott Abraham wrote

Klaus wrote:

[...]

From what I remembered, Boots called K2, and asked if they were going to sue him.
K2 said no, and Boots showed them this post, in which a volunteer at K2,
was threatening to bring K2 as a party into a lawsuit.

This is not the first time that people have complain to K2/Olin about Scooter's vulgar behavior on this newsgroup.

I have complained about Scooter's behavior on this board to K2 since 1996,
I know others have complained as well. Scooter knows this, (if he can remember)
Hence why Scooter changed his name from "K2Buddha" to "2Buddha".
K2/Olin's explanation before April 1999 was that Scooter was not an employee to K2,
and was not affialited with them.

Hey, idiot, thanks for confirming that you and several others stalked me to K2, lied about me, harassed me, and harmed me. Couldn't ask you to be stupider: real world stalking from real world terrorists. You do recall that Tilbury was bitching about Hobbs losing his job, while Hobbs was trying to harm me long before Bert let his employer know about making sick joke about raping children on company time. You know, vulgar behavior that you freaks supported, encouraged, and celebrated.
You dumb****s really don't realize how stupid you are.

Numerous people complained to K2/Olin about your behavior on this newsgroup since I started posted here in 1996. Ironically, one of your biggest defenders before the Troubles started in April 1999 was Anthea. You know the complaints, because K2/Olin did talked to you about your behavior. They only tossed you completely out after you got the restraining order and started using Bobaloobob in Feb. 1999.

You wrote a post in May 1999 that threatened to bring a major ski manufacturing into a lawsuit without their knowledge. If you don't understand why they took you off the K2 chat board, you have other problems to worry about. As I stated, this is the reason why you lost whatever volunteer gig you had with K2.

Time is not static. I haven't talk to Boots in 18-19 years. I suggest you do a simple google search of David Hobbs and Cyber Security, and see the results that you come up with. He is considered one of the top cyber security experts in the country. People move on, I suggest the same for you. You lost, and you are still whining about it, while people move on with their lives.

Mr. Dewar asked a simple question, I actually gave him some evidence, of why you were yanked from the K2 message board in May 1999.

Old September 24th 20, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 12:00:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Mr. Dewar asked a simple question, I actually gave him some evidence, of why you were yanked from the K2 message board in May 1999.

No evidence whatsoever.

I quoted your post verbatim from May 1999, in which you are threatening to sue Boots with the help of K2, and it appears without their knowledge. It is called evidence. K2 owned the website, they owned the logs, they are not going to give you permission to use them in your personal lawsuit. If you lost, or get counter sue, they would held liable for damages. You were a volunteer, any corporation would kicked your ass to the curb for threatening a lawsuit that make them a party without their consent.

Boots called K2 because of that post. If you don't understand why you were yanked from the K2 message board, you have other things to worry about. Companies don't like to be dragged into litigation that they may be held liable.

Old September 24th 20, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 2:43:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:

like you, can't stop himself from lying at the mere thought of me?

How am I lying? I showed the post that got you yanked from the K2 Message Board. You were hinting that Boots was going to be sued by K2 with "The lawyer is interested"..

No one has to lie about you, Scooter, you have stated lots of alarming things before the Troubles..

Like this in Feb. 1999.

"My opinion is that any woman who has ever made financial contributions a
condition of relationship is a whore.
Which means most women are whores"

People complained to K2, but also many also WARNED K2/Olin that you were an accident waiting to happen. I wrote K2/Olin to complain but also warned K2/Olin that you were a PR nightmare waiting to happened. I wrote them way before the Troubles. I know some poster complained to K2/Olin in how you treated Lowell Skoog on this newsgroup in 1996. You also had your admirers pre Whistler Trip in 1999, many like Anthea that you went bat**** crazy after April 1999.. hence why you are all alone.

People got sick of you, Scott. The drama, the instability, your emotional problems. You confused polite tolerance as friendship.... You will still do this, which is why you are all alone. I feel sorry for you..

Old September 24th 20, 10:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 3:22:28 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Wasn't me who went bat**** crazy,

Yes, it was you, Scooter. You got a restraining order for your antics here and in the courtroom.

You went bat**** crazy. Or in medical terms, your Type II diabetes was unchecked and cause serious frontal lobe damage to your brain..

Old September 25th 20, 10:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 24/09/2020 20:00, wrote:

In any case, nobody who was a leader in cyber security would go onto a Zoom AA meeting while drunk and falsely accuse me of rape.

That's what I keep telling you. You're gonna talk your way into more
trouble if you're not careful...

Old September 25th 20, 01:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 6:03:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Hey, Teddy, you pathetic wimp? As usual, you didn't show up. You never have had and never will have the balls to stalk me in person.

I did, it was called the restraining order hearing.

Nothing has changed.

Actually, Scooter, much has change. No one cares about your rants, your emotional problems, your health problems, your losing battle with dental hygiene, (if you put the same amount of energy into flossing as you hump posts here for 26 years, you would still have some teeth)

You are ranting, and screaming at your sky god and your other imaginary enemies as you did since your meltdown with Carl and Anna in 1996. The year that President Clinton got re elected. Much has change. As I stated, time is not static.

People move on. You can't move on, because you have serious mental health and emotional problems that you cannot deal with in reality.. So you make up this fantasy world, where AA is therapy sessions, you have go to Public Tennis Courts to find friends, and you live in a fixed income lifestyle.

If any of your accusations were true in the real world, felonies, harassment, you lost lots of money because of harassment, stalking and what other imaginary things you scream about. There would be police reports, judicial hearings, criminal charges filed by the County DA, lawsuits and papers served to all the people you accused of being part of some conspiracy. All of this would be instigated by you.

Did any of this happened? No. You had over 20 years to at least complain to law enforcement, hired an attorney, rally people to your side, you could had even file an appeal to your restraining order. The Results?: nothing.. You have repelled people, with no one supporting your mentally ill rants here for the past 27 or so years. How come you cannot back up your accusations with actions? you are a coward afraid of reality

If you did any actions in reality, like a lawsuit, it would had backfired on you. Any criminal complaint filed by you, would not be taken seriously, given you cannot control your behavior, and law enforcement doesn't like mentally ill bozos screaming at them.. Attorneys would refuse to work for you, and label you as a problem client.

As I stated, Scooter, no one takes you seriously, because you have propped up this fantasy world that is not connected to reality..

If you want to imagine that you fought in Vietnam during the Vietnam war, fine. Reality shows that you probably haven't been west of Forks, WA. Fake Fighters with imaginary war stories are a dime a dozen in the US, they have been lying about fighting since the US War for Independence.

If you want to imagine that you were a licensed medical professional, imagine and lie to yourself, but reality is that you never have been. WA State has no record of you having any sort of health care license.

I could go on, but you get the gist. I don't live in your fantasy world. You may think you are tough, former Gold Gloves Boxer, but in reality is that you are 70 or some year old man, with myopia, little to no teeth, with a chronic medical condition, with little or no friends, trying to escape from reality.. Horvath put it aptly, that most likely, you had a Boxer once upon a time, named Gold Gloves.

I wrote a post showing the evidence why K2 yanked you off the K2 message board. Corporations don't like volunteers threatening lawsuits in their name without their consent.. Your bragging and lying got you in trouble, not Boots. Showing a post of you are going on that "the lawyer is interested", is prima facie why K2 removed you from their message board. As I stated, people have been complaining and warning K2/Olin for years about you.. You know this, given you ranted on this board about the complaints sent to K2 about you pre April 1999 Troubles.

So wait for me at the Greenlake Tennis Courts, or the Lower Queen Anne Tennis Courts. I may show up in your fantasy world where you can dare me to say all the things you have accused me of writing. (I doubt you even know what I wrote of you in the past) In reality, you are this sorry sad pathetic person, who I am guessing has a tough time putting your pants on in the morning, or changing your adult undergarment.

Get help Scott. People move on. You need to look forward, not re fought personal slights in the past.

Old September 25th 20, 05:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 9:01:13 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You know this, given you ranted on this board about the complaints sent to K2 about you pre April 1999 Troubles.

Yoou lied your ass off, idiot. You freaks stalked me and lied about me, and you admitted it. You don't have a clue.

Actually, I have more than clues, I have your posts..

You wrote this in March 1998..

"Last time I went hogging, I nailed Ms. Med Student.
Taught her some rodeo sex.
Shtupped her doggie style, leaned forward, and whispered "You're the
ugliest woman I've ever ****ed."
I rode it out the full eight seconds before she bucked me.
Yahoooo!"

you also wrote in the same thread:

" I got to do so because I ski OLINS and K2's mounted with MARKER
bindings, and I am the Prophet of Vail."

There is plenty, plenty more before April 1999. like when you make up lies that you fought in Vietnam with two bullet wounds, etc. etc.

There are plenty more examples. If you want to front K2s or Olin skis, and have any relationship with a company, you have to curb your behavior. Your behavior reflects on K2/Olin. It is also raises questions about K2/Olin being in the same room as you. I am surprised that K2 stuck with you for so long, even after the restraining order was issued, but they cut it after you started posting with the Bobaloobob handle.

They cut ties with you, because you became a PR nightmare..

Your whole excuse, "But it was an act!!! Two Buddha was a make believe character!! I am just kidding!!" doesn't cut it, especially after your April 1999 meltdown.

You can make up imaginary things like people are lying, stalking, etc. etc. However, you are writing on a public forum, and people used evidence, mainly your posts to show there was a huge problem, and the problem was you..

When you got the restraining order, you stated something like "but I have to post on R.S.A because it is my financial livelihood". Well, then you needed to modify your behavior. What is the priority? earning a living? or carrying on a personal vendetta that a corporation wants nothing to do with...

Instead when people criticized you, (as I did in Oct. 1998) you threatened me and others with physical violence for criticizing you. Many posters complained and warned K2/Olin about you.

So when you wrote "The lawyer is interested" in May 1999, you were already on black ice. You lied and bragged of bringing K2 into a lawsuit. Which they didn't know about until Boots showed them the post. Once again, no lies, no campaign, just one of your posts.

Old September 25th 20, 06:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:01:12 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

EVERYTHING I accuse you freaks of doing is true,

Only in *your* world.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
Old September 27th 20, 06:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 6:22:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 3:14:27 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 2:43:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:

like you, can't stop himself from lying at the mere thought of me?

How am I lying? I showed the post that got you yanked from the K2 Message Board. You were hinting that Boots was going to be sued by K2 with "The lawyer is interested"..

Outright lie, Teddy. Not the reason, but then again, you have no idea what happened. Another wack job lie, rationalizing Hobbs defaming me on the K2 board, stalking and lying in the real world.

Here is what happened. Remember THIS email, you lying melonheaded asswit?