A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

Old June 22nd 18, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

So, I must admit that there's been some back-channel comments about this.

Scott Barak Abraham said that he would be in Santa Fe, New Mexico on May 4 at the Plaza, which he mis-identified as the Square.

I saw his challenge, and since I had some freedom at work I decided to drive approximately 900 miles to see if he would actually show up.

Now, Scott and I have had communications in the past, and he has called me from his phone to MY celphone, the number of which has been the same since 1994. That number is visible in all public records related to my political campaigns since 2006, and is easily found if you google a string like "James Arthur Strohm phone number."

I'll save you the time, since my phone number is public record; and based on my political past, I am a "public person" as far as privacy issues are concerned. That number is 512-627-0879. Try it.

So while I was on the road, I stopped at my favorite coffee joint just over the New Mexico border in Clovis, and I posted a "Hey Bubba, you going to be there?" message.

Mr. Spittal-Abraham did not reply. Now, remember, he's had my email address since forever, he's had my phone number since forever, and he has access to postings on RSA since forever.

He COULD have sent a message via numerous possible channels, and he was either unable nor unwilling to do so.

I got to the Plaza about 2 that afternoon (parking kinda sux) and I spent a few hours strolling around and chatting with everybody who'd accept a friendly "howdy." With a few locals and one tourist from New Jersey in tow, we all went to The Shed for burgers and booze. After a couple hours of that, we exchanged phone numbers and email addresses, and split up with the agreement of "hey, if we see any of us again, let's get drinks somewhere."

Now, obviously Mr. Spittle could never meld into such an agreement, as he is a recovering drug addict that can never touch alcohol, else he shall turn into ... hell, I dunno, maybe a Donald Trump.

I checked into my somewhat overpriced hotel just off the Plaza and then went back to the Plaza to meet more locals and tourists not too long before dusk.

This whole time I did not ever notice a bloat-bellied, snaggle-toothed, half-scrawny but mostly withered-skinned psychopath anywhere. Everybody knows that I can recognize Mr. Bent Melon Head Spittal at 250 yards, even in bad light.

And as I wandered the Plaza, met more friends, went in and out of restaurants and bars until about 11:30 that night, I never saw him.

Now, I will grant that -- Mr. Bent Melon Head Two-booboo has some implausible and downright STUPID perception that I only wear a red leather miniskirt.. So if Spork (as some of us like to call TrunkButt) was only looking for somebody in a red leather miniskirt and saw nobody on the Plasa in such a garb after 10 minutes, then I guess it's plausible that Mr. Trunk Butt would have decided that after those 10 minutes that I wasn't there.

SToOPiD!!

I was at the Plaza for nearly 10 hours, enjoying the culture, the restaurants, the scenery ...

There was no TwoBuddha in sight. And since then, TwoBuddha has made absolutely zero statements about his being anywhere within 500 miles of Santa Fe, either on May 4 or EVER.

As for me? I have more important things to do than give TRs the morning I get home. I'll just say that I was very, very disappointed in driving nearly 2000 miles and having Mr. S**** Barack Abraphlegm NOT show up when he promised to show up, and not contact me when he had my phone number AND a request here on RSA to contact me, and he didn't even try to apologize with an excuse why he couldn't meet me in Santa Fe.

So, Spittal, you owe me for 100 gallons of gas -- that's $287.21, according to my gas receipts. You also owe me for an oil change, bu I'll only bill that out as a filter and 6 quarts of Mobil 1, about $45.

Pay me, biatch, because I OWN YOU!!

Jim in Texas
Old June 25th 18, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 3:23:51 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:

Scott Barak Abraham said that he would be in Santa Fe, New Mexico on May 4
at the Plaza, which he mis-identified as the Square.

And I was. You did not show up.

Now, Scott and I have had communications in the past, and he has called me
from his phone to MY celphone, the number of which has been the same since
1994. That number is visible in all public records related to my political
campaigns since 2006, and is easily found if you google a string like
"James Arthur Strohm phone number."

Here's where a pathological liar starts ****ing himself. I have never spoken
to you. Period. If I had, you would have MY number, which has been the same
since the eighties. Damn, you are stupid. All you had to do in SF is call
that number to find me. You didn't.

I would point out -- Scooternuts, you called ME when I was in Irvine CA on a contract gig in late 2002. We spoke for approximately 25 minutes on the phone, and I ended the call, claiming my celphone battery was going dead, after you tried to bribe me with free skis.

Did you forget?

Since my celphone provider has been re-purchased at least twice since then, and I've had four different celphones since then, there's no way I would have your phone number stored for 16 years.

Add to that -- whether you've had the same phone number since the 1980s is irrelevant, since there is absolutely no way you had a celphone in the 1980s, and it was basically impossible to get a landline number re-mapped onto a celphone until about 2005.

Besides that, celphone coverage in the west is so spotty that even if I did have your 1980s landline number, and even if you did have a way to map your land line onto a celphone number, there's a 90% likelihood that your celphone would have been unreachable in the wilderness between northwestern Arizona and northern New Mexico.

I've driven that stretch numerous times, and even with my old PrimeCo analog phone that worked EVERYWHERE, reception was always "zero bars" except in what passed for major metropolitan areas, like Farmington NM.

Bull****, you lying freak. I told anyone who cared to read where I would be
and when I would be there. Should have called. Or set an email. Didn't
check this ******** for several days, I was busy traveling.

Bull****. I didn't even get to town until six, drove over that day from
seeing the dawn at the Grand Canyon.

So, Scooter, which side of the Canyon were you on to see the sun rise over the Canyon? And what was the Canyon weather like on that fine day of May 4?

I didn't say only, but since you previously tried to set a meet and claimed
I could recognize you

My face photo was on my campaign website and it's easily available on the Internet Wayback Machine. You'd know me on sight ... if you'd only been there in Santa Fe. You were not there. Which may have been a good thing.

So if Spork (as some of us like to call TrunkButt)

Not in person. Not unless you want some serious hospital time.

Scott, I take that as a direct threat of personal injury from you and against me. Given your overwhelming greater size than me and your obvious history of socioopathic behavior, I have to say that this threat makes me in fear of my life if you were ever to encounter me.

You know where I live. You know where I work. And I know that you know this. You could easily come to where I am, and kill me. This is why I am in fear for my life because of you -- you don't have a job, so you are free to come and go as you please, including paying cash for a bus ticket to Texas... it's well known that serial killers will pay cash to buy a bus ticket, kill somebody in a different state, and then buy a return ticket with cash..

Regardless, you set a place to meet, I told you I'd be there, I was there, and you didn't show up. Not even late -- not EVER.

It's over.
Old July 4th 18, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 12:25:40 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

And still waiting.......

When you go out at night, do the townspeople still chase you with
torches and pitchforks?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old December 8th 18, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 12:47:44 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 10:47:01 PM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 10:05:58 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 5:59:49 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 8:37:41 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 8:06:37 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 9:05:41 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
Speaking of Original Terrorists getting arrested for felony crimes, how about your buddy Andrew McLean getting busted? That makes THREE OT's in handcuffs, including David Hobbs for drugs. Years ago, I heard that Anthea Kerrison got busted for drunk driving. One can only imagine who else has been busted from that gang of pathological liars, stalkers, disgusting assholes, cowards, and terrorists: hard to know when so many hid their identity. Like Evil Pussy Fart and Huggies Horvath who certainly have been busted: freaks that vile tend to get to know the cops.
How did those cuffs feel, James Arthur Strohm?
You know what makes this even more enjoyable? For all those years, despite access to MY record, you disgusting freaks kept maintaining that I had been arrested, charged, and convicted of imaginary crimes.
Never arrested. Never charged. Never convicted. More than you can say, eh, Munchkin?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm laughing more about this than I did when you got put in jail. HILARIOUS!!!

On Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 8:57:21 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 11:14:55 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 1:20:16 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
BTW, just wanted to point out the obvious: James Arthur Strohm made up a ridiculous story about actually being in Santa Fe looking for me, got proven to be a laughable, ridiculous, cowardly, deranged lying piece of ****, and the pathetic wimp still has not even tried to make an excuse for getting busted big time.
How typical. How normal for this ********. I LOVE IT!!!!

Still waiting.....

Still waiting. Can't seem to find any mention of Munchkin Zero running for any office this year, looks like even the wack jobs of the Texas Libertarian Party figured this freak out. Hilarious. Couldn't happen to a more deserving coward, pathological liar, stalker, and all around asshole.
Hey, Jim Bob? So when are you going to admit you wear red leather skirts to tranny bars?
BWHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
Oooops, excccccuuuuuuusssseeee me! Not politically correct to use the term "tranny" any more. If I offended you, I apologize. Make that James Arthur Strohm, a cross dresser who wears red leather skirts to gay bars. Keep Austin weird!

Still waiting for Tranny James Arthur Strohm to explain getting busted in huge whoppers. How Trumpian of him.

Yo, Jim Bob? Did you recommend a defense lawyer to your fellow criminal Andrew McLean? Maybe give him some sympathy about being arrested, fingerprinted, having a mug shot taken, charged, etc?
Has he ever seen you in your red leather skirt? Amazing how you got busted in whopper lies and disappeared again.....and even when you popped your head up, never discussed being busted admitting you are a cross dresser. Come on, freak, explain that. bWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Still waiting.......

Still waiting.......

Still waiting......

Still waiting....Hey, Munchkin Zero, were your feelings hurt yesterday because the Libertarian party threw you under the bus? You have to be seriously crazy to run for office as a Libertarian, but to have been judged too ****ing crazy for them is some serious crazy. Remember the year when you got ZERO percent of the vote?
I do.
Hey, have you called Andrew McLean and shared your experiences being busted, hauled off to jail, fingerprinted, and charged with felonies?

Yo, Jimmy Red Skirt? Thought of you last night. I was out on the town at a concert, saw a short, fat, fugly woman wearing a red leather skirt and acting as if she was ****able. Had to look twice just to make sure it wasn't you. What is your name when you are dressed in women's clothes? Curious minds want to know.
Still waiting.....

Still waiting.....

For you to tell the truth about Vietnam. And the Sea Org. And why your mother put you in an orphanage.
Old Yesterday, 03:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 9:44:17 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 2:28:17 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Forgot. Challenged you to provide a verifiable ID and I promised to show up at your front door (after visiting with your parole officer) and provide the proof you demand while hiding in your basement. Not a word from you.
Bluff called. Still waiting.......

Trunk ****ula, I gave you very simple conditions, and you did not meet them.. Here's the offer again:

If you post answers on RSA to the following questions:

1) Approximate dates you entered and left Vietnam. (Month/year sufficient)
2) Army/Marine units you traveled with while in-country.
3) Your itinerary in Vietnam, to the best of your recollection. Provinces/cities/hamlets traveled to, etc.

Then I will:

1) Send you my real, verifiable name and ID, with photo.
2) Fly to Seattle and meet you to see the proof you have of your claims.

But you'll never answer these basic questions, you melon-headed homo.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 2:07:14 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. When busted, when your pathetic bluff is called, you double down on the cowardice, you melon headed chimo.
Of course, you could always fly to Seattle and find out immediately.

Why should I pay to fly to Seattle without the most basic corroborating information from you about your supposed trip to Vietnam? Namely: dates in country, military units traveled with, itinerary.

You bull****ter. You never went to Vietnam. You lied.