RATS!

Old April 16th 18, 06:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default RATS!

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 3:57:32 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:55:59 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 13/04/2018 19:23, Scott Abraham wrote:

I own you,

You don't own me or anything else you sad, sad pathetic excuse for a man.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
A pathological liar who whined to the cops about how terrified he is insulting MY manhood!!!!!!
Anytime you want to do so in person, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****, a freak who participates in online terrorism calling ME a wimp!!!
Clue time, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. You sound like Trump. Pure projection. Any real man who figures you out has nothing but contempt for you, because only pussies act the way you do, pussy.
BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you sure as **** don't fool me. Nothing but contempt. I laugh at you. I own you. Because you're too damn stupid to know how predictable you are. Idiot.

you're literally retarded scott. verifiable. sorry, dude.
-bob lee & klaus
Old April 16th 18, 07:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 13/04/2018 21:57, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:55:59 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

A pathological liar who whined to the cops about how terrified he is

Can you get your story straight, you say I had no reason to be
"terrified" (not my words) and yet you keep threatening me and others to
come and confront you in person and see what happens ?

Which is it - are you a threat or a wimp ?

insulting MY manhood!!!!!!

You don't have any manhood to insult. Anthea saw the evidence LOL

Anytime you want to do so in person, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****, a freak who participates in online terrorism calling ME a wimp!!!
Clue time, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. You sound like Trump.

I read this parody of Trump in the Times on Saturday. Reminds me of your
bragging and bluster:

"I slept great last night. Better than anybody. Better than dead people,
even. Why would I not? Anybody you heard screaming like a woman wasn’t
me. Or an actual woman! Anybody who tells you I slept with a woman is
lying. Although I slept with loads. Hot ones! More than you."

ROFL at you.
Old April 17th 18, 06:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 17/04/2018 07:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

Embarassed, humiliated, getting slapped around again.

Progress Scat, progress.

Old April 25th 18, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 12:03:30 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 11:58:21 AM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 11:26:34 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 17/04/2018 07:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

Embarassed, humiliated, getting slapped around again.

Progress Scat, progress.

That is truly one of the most laughable tactics anybody has ever used in this ********. Embarassing and humiliating for YOU, dumb****, because when you do that, you are admitting you just got slapped around and don't have a rational comeback. Not to mention that it is very dishonest, but you brag about what an amoral asshole you are. Thanks. I own you.
Just loaded the van. Off to Whistler. I will be skiing tomorrow on fresh snow, in the sunshine, eating poutine for lunch, and you will not. I win. As usual, pussy.

Had a lovely trip, three days of midwinter conditions with no one on the hill, skiing with old friends that date back to the Two Buddha days. Alas, I did not get another pair of skis....but I did pick up a set of bindings. I win. As usual, pussy.

MHMRM
Old April 29th 18, 06:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 29/04/2018 20:44, Scott Abraham wrote:
How many days did YOU do this winter, pussy?

Every single one..

You are talking about living a happy, sober life with my family right ?

Old April 30th 18, 06:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 30/04/2018 05:29, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:57:30 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 29/04/2018 20:44, Scott Abraham wrote:
How many days did YOU do this winter, pussy?

Every single one..

Ski days, idiot. You know, it was a ski newsgroup, now it is all about me, right?
You are talking about living a happy, sober life with my family right ?

Hell, I'm living a happy, sober life (over 29 years).

You may not be drinking, but you're far from sober. HTH HAND

Old April 30th 18, 03:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:31:03 AM UTC-4, BrritSki wrote:
On 30/04/2018 05:29, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:57:30 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 29/04/2018 20:44, Scott Abraham wrote:
How many days did YOU do this winter, pussy?

Every single one..

Ski days, idiot. You know, it was a ski newsgroup, now it is all about me, right?
You are talking about living a happy, sober life with my family right ?

Hell, I'm living a happy, sober life (over 29 years).

You may not be drinking, but you're far from sober. HTH HAND

He could solve all his problems with a single trigger squeeze.
Old April 30th 18, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2018-04-29 8:33 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:57:30 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 29/04/2018 20:44, Scott Abraham wrote:
How many days did YOU do this winter, pussy?

Every single one..

You are talking about living a happy, sober life with my family
right ?

Just wanted to inform you that I am heading down to red rock country
next weekend.

But won't say exactly where... ...at least not until it's impossible for
anyone to be there.

Old April 30th 18, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2018-04-29 8:33 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:57:30 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 29/04/2018 20:44, Scott Abraham wrote:
How many days did YOU do this winter, pussy?

Every single one..

You are talking about living a happy, sober life with my
family right ?

Just wanted to inform you that I am heading down to red rock
country next weekend.

But won't say exactly where... ...at least not until it's
impossible for anyone to be there.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Actually, freak, the only time I know exactly where I will be is
Saturday night. Santa Fe, town square.

Riiiiiiight.

I'll just arrange travel to another country for 6 days from now to try
and find you in an acre and a half space with the only time given as
"Saturday night".

Come find me. Baker, nothing
is ever going to change the reality that you are a dickless coward, a
stalking freak, and a pathetic pussy who never has had and never will
have the balls to show up and spew your **** in person. Hey, I was up
in Whistler again a couple weeks ago. Had poutine both days. You

Funny you never mentioned that BEFORE you were there, huh?

should have showed up, I was skiing with an emergency room
doctor..... Still waiting for SPD to call......

Old May 1st 18, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Santa Fe Square on Saturday night? May 5, 2018?

Cool, if I can get back from Singapore by then, I'll keep an eye out for you.

You're buying the first round, right? I usually drink single-malt, and Laphroaig is my favorite. But if times are tough, Glenfiddich will do in a pinch.

But Pinch won't.

Glenfiddich tastes kinda weak, but it's OK in thin air like Santa Fe, or in places over 100 degrees F like in central america.

Where on the square are you planning on buying us drinks, Scott?

Or should we just scout around, looking for your big bent melon head?

Fred Thompson
AKA K2Maven

Actually, freak, the only time I know exactly where I will be is Saturday night. Santa Fe, town square. Come find me.