Whhhhoeeeeeeee!!!!!

Old December 17th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Whhhhoeeeeeeee!!!!!

Name. Identity. Bluff called.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Name the time.

BLuff called SCott.

Old December 17th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ps.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

Dave, Dave. I can ski powder. I can pretty much ski any conditions.
Enjoying it is another matter: I happen to prefer sunny skies, empty
slopes,
and virgin corduroy. Has to do with size, bad knees, and preference.
Having those preferences has absolutely nothing to do with what kind of
man
I am.

Can you even understand this language ?

I understand. Perfectly. It is a common tactic in which you freaks try to
express your superiority.
Which is fine with me.
I don't judge what kind of man I am by how I ski. The freaks here think it
matters. You think it matters. I think you are a dickless wacko who isn't
man enough to back up his bull****.

He didn't adress your manhood or lack there of. He adressed your poor
skiing skill. You have bad knees cuz your fat. You prefer stuff
that's easier on your bad knees, again...cuz you're fat.

You truly are insane. Utterly deranged.
Name. Identity. Bluff called.

Old December 17th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Oh the childish, yet grandious ways of Scott Abraham.

Dare not anyone else pervade the perverse reality of your life, AND the
fake life you paint in Usenet.

Old December 17th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Sure it matters.

Maybe you should try to impress (in vein) everyone with your tales of
free this and that. Shame all that swag wasted on a delusional,
morbidly obese sack of crap like you.

Sure it matters.

Old December 17th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:
Name. Identity.

24 hours. Less-twinkie.

Old December 17th 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Pathetic people talk **** while hiding their identity, you pathetic freak.

You mean like when you were pretending to be someone else so you could
violate a court order?

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'
Old December 17th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Truly insane. Utterly deranged. This from a freak who cowers from even
saying his real name. Get help, wack job.

But when your "friends" from Whistler won't come on here and say they
were there (revealing only an email address at the most) that's not
cowering?

LOL

Old December 17th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Jung would be proud - WAS: Whhhhoeeeeeeee!!!!!

Two Holes spewed:
snip

After 8 years, maggot, produce one, JUST ONE, person who really
believes your make believe nonsense. And I don't mean the poor souls
you latch on to at ski areas, you burn their ear for a hour or six and
assume that they believe you (In truth they are just soooooooo glad
when you leave - sort of like an episode of IBS). I have yet to see
anyone back you up on anything - what are the odds of that. For God's
sake even your mother and your late brother hate/hated you. Face the
music, ****face, no one here is ever going to buy your sick schtick,
you're finished, toast. No one wants to ski with you, talk to you or
have anything to do with you. Rather than have the least little bit of
insight to revise your own behavior, you blame everyone else for your
failures and rejections. Unfortunately, your behavior is so bizarre
and perverted, no one is buying that bull****. We don't have to endure
it, accept it or tolerate it - You're just a schizoaffective freak that
is a complete and total waste. Everyone hates you. Get ****ing lost.

Old December 17th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

Well, there is still (maybe) Bert. You still love Scott, don't you
Bert?

Even though you had to ban him from MensWeb?

Even though you end up looking like a fool every time you come on to
rsa to support Scott?

Are you still out there Bert?

Old December 17th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Two Buddha wrote:
Oh, you mean you don't have the balls to identify yourself, and expect me to
show up and wait for some insane stalking wacko to do whatever he wants to
do?
Been there, done that, and none of you ever showed.
You really are insane.

Sure. Right after you identify yourself and provide a way for me to know
who you are when you're wack job gutless ass doesn't show up.
Amazing.
Asking a sick stalking freak to identify himself is "over-intellectualized".
Translation: sanity is over intellectualized in this wack job's deranged
mind.
Bluff called, freak.

So Scott, what about:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...9f99a2a?hl=en&

Let's see,
name - check
identity - check
know where he lives - check (hey, you broke his fence)
location - check (El Chubasco)
witnesses - check
you claim you will be in the area - check (Deer Valley)

So how come you are ignoring him? Could it be you're just a pussy? -
check

So, how many more qualifiers are you going to put on this meeting?
Klaus has already met all your listed criteria so far.

To quote you "Bluff called, freak".

This should be interesting to see what emergency softball game or map
troubles develop. Or most likely the pussy will just ignore this
message too.