Is June Mt. Dead?

Old August 10th 12, 02:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Is June Mt. Dead?

On Friday, August 10, 2012 12:40:39 AM UTC-6, NormG wrote:

The invasion of France and the defeat of Germany from the west was

accomplished by Canadian forces.. The US invaded Italy.

That's astounding!
Old August 10th 12, 02:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:16:24 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Friday, August 10, 2012 12:40:39 AM UTC-6, NormG wrote:

The invasion of France and the defeat of Germany from the west was

accomplished by Canadian forces.. The US invaded Italy.

That's astounding!

It is. Patton invaded Italy and was part of the first forces to take
Rome from the South in centuries. I say we put Patton on Mount
Rushmore and on a cereal box. Hail Cereal!

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 10th 12, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

wrote:
I fail to see any difference. Soldiers are soldiers. Good ones do
what they are told at all levels and bad ones don't. Every body
gotta serve somebody.

You've been drinking or are on drugs. You don't see the difference
between goose stepping Nazis and American soldiers?

Between the political systems? Yes I see a difference although it is
diminishing. As far as the soldiers go, no, none whatever. Are
youtrying to say their style of marching is somehow significant?

No. I was talking about the political system. The very identity of
the soldiers. My troops are taught leadership. They are not mindless
robots.

Then you deserve
to live in a society where they can round up anyone they want and
put them in a gas chamber.

I teach my troops leadership. I tell the privates that when a
sergeant falls they should take up his position. When an officer
falls a sergeant will take up his place.

There is a famous picture of troops landing at Anzio. A Ranger
raises his arm and yells, "Follow me," That's what are troops are
taught. Take command. We are not goose stepping Nazis.

Asshole such as you who never support the United States are always
against the military. This is the military that let's you sleep
in a safe and free country. This military patrols the entire
world and will let you stay safe while billions of people live in
fear.

This military does and will do nothing whatsoever to protect my
safety or freedom.

Are you insane? If not for the US Military you would be speaking
German or Japanese. Half of your family would have died in the gas
chambers.

The invasion of France and the defeat of Germany from the west was
accomplished by Canadian forces.. The US invaded Italy.

You are on some sort of wild mushrooms. When the troops landed at
Normandy it was a force from America, Canada and Great Britain.

You are insane, on drugs, or drinking heavily. Look in your pocket.
Look at the money you have. Every bill or coin has a picture of a
military hero.

In my wallet I find pictures of John A.McDonald and Wilfred Laurier

You have no money? Pictures of Ronald McDonald won't get you a Big
Mac. Wilfred Laughingmore won't pay your rent.

I have plenty of money and those guys both feed me and pay my mortgage just
fine, thatnk you.

All seriousness
aside, I didn't realize you lived in a third world country. But the
US Military patrols the world and keeps even people like you safe from
the bad guys.

You mean the US Military patrols the world and keeps it safe for US
investors
In most of the world, outside your media, the US Military IS the bad guys..

I turn my head to Washington and give the Pentagon a big salute.

I often give the Pentagon a salute as well, but I doubt my salute looks much
like yours.

Old August 10th 12, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Thursday, August 9, 2012 11:40:39 PM UTC-7, NormG wrote:
wrote:

I fail to see any difference. Soldiers are soldiers. Good ones do

what they are told at all levels and bad ones don't. Every body

gotta serve somebody.

You've been drinking or are on drugs. You don't see the difference

between goose stepping Nazis and American soldiers?

Between the political systems? Yes I see a difference although it is

diminishing. As far as the soldiers go, no, none whatever. Are youtrying to

say their style of marching is somehow significant?

Holy ****. I'm agreeing with Horvath. You're so ****ing stupid, so hateful of America, that you are drawing a comparison between US military and Nazis?
What an asshole!!!!!! What an ignorant, disgusting, despicable coward you are.

Then you deserve

to live in a society where they can round up anyone they want and put

them in a gas chamber.

This military does and will do nothing whatsoever to protect my

safety or freedom.

Are you insane? If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese. Half of your family would have died in the gas

chambers.

The invasion of France and the defeat of Germany from the west was

accomplished by Canadian forces.. The US invaded Italy.

Holy ****. Not just a coward, but an insane coward who is making up huge whoppers. Bat**** ****ing crazy. That statement is so devoid of any relationship to the facts of history that I can only conclude you mainline BC bud.

In my wallet I find pictures of John A.McDonald and Wilfred Laurier. Great

statesmen obviously, but not what I would think of as military men. No, here

we make heros of people who understand how to do more than what they are

told.

And obviously, people who lie their asses off and have deranged fantasies that a tiny Canuck military saved the world. ****. Horvath was right. I hate this.

Old August 10th 12, 04:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

****. I'm agreeing with Bob Thompson. Head feels like it is going to explode.
Old August 10th 12, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2012-08-10 06:40:39 +0000, NormG said:

The invasion of France and the defeat of Germany from the west was

accomplished by Canadian forces.. The US invaded Italy.

It was an Allied effort to defeat Germany. The Canadians had

unenviable tasks of cleaning out German pockets of resistance in the

Channel ports, which were heavily mined via house to house fighting.

They also helped clear the Schadt Estuary that was needed to open

Antwerp, and they helped free the Netherlands.. The Canadians were the

left wing of the Brits' 21st Army Group.

No single Allied power defeated Germany. The US contributed much,

mainly material and its huge industrial base. However, the Soviets

took the brunt of the fighting and dying, the Brits created some of the

key tools to win the war, (Ultra, Cavity Magnetron, Merlin Rolls Royce

engine) Canada helped with building a competent Navy to fight the U

Boat menace. Besides Canada helped with the Manhattan project by

building heavy water facilities in Ontario and BC.

And one of the most despicable, dickless cowards in this ******** acts like a military expert again. How ridiculous.
Old August 10th 12, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:02:44 -0700, "NormG"
wrote this crap:

I turn my head to Washington and give the Pentagon a big salute.

I often give the Pentagon a salute as well, but I doubt my salute looks much
like yours.

Excuse me, but from your responses I assumed you lived in some third
world country that hated the US. But now I see that you are from
Canada, a suburb of Detroit.

This week I will put in my DVD player, "The Battle of Lake Erie," it's
a great historic documentary depicting Oliver Hazard Perry defeating
the British during the war of 1812. I watch it every August during
Bay Week.

Commodore Perry builds a fleet of ships and engages the British fleet
and destroys them. He says the famous words, "Don't give up the ship."
The US wins the war of 1812 and Canada goes on to become a free
nation. Many things are named after Perry, including a city called,
"Perrysburg." I was in charge of Camp Perry for five years. You are
lucky that Canada isn't called, "Perryland."

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 10th 12, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:44:46 -0700, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

took the brunt of the fighting and dying, the Brits created some of the
key tools to win the war, (Ultra, Cavity Magnetron,

That's right. Magneto was in WW2. I loved when he ripped out that
fence that said, "Arbeit macht frei." But it was so much cooler when
he ripped out the Golden Gate Bridge and used it to get his army to
Alcatraz. But he wasn't British.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 10th 12, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:26:51 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

****. I'm agreeing with Bob Thompson. Head feels like it is going to explode.

There's that gun you got. Put it in your mouth.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.