Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old June 25th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Has Bob Thompson Fried His Brain?

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:29:41 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

Insane. No sense whatsoever. No logic, no facts, delusional fantasies: I
think this freak is going to end up in treatment soon. Either that or the
hospital. He's crazier than ever, and that is saying something.

Do it. Make them all go away. Put the gun in your mouth and squeeze
the trigger. Everybody will be gone. Do it for the children.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old June 25th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Harry Weiner

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:09:10 -0700, Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

Bull****, everyone knows you aren't qualified to lick anyone's ass,
Mr. "health care professional"

Mr. War Hero
Mr. Law Enforcement
Mr. Master Degree
Mr. Professional Athlete

How bout the truth....You're Mr. Zero

He's Mr. E-bay. With the stuff he steals from the homeless shelter.

Old June 26th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

. com...
wrote this crap:

Insane. No sense whatsoever. No logic, no facts, delusional fantasies: I
think this freak is going to end up in treatment soon. Either that or the
hospital. He's crazier than ever, and that is saying something.

Do it. Make them all go away. Put the gun in your mouth and squeeze
the trigger. Everybody will be gone. Do it for the children.

I'd like to say that Horvath is crazier than ever....but he's still the same
vile dickless coward he's always been before he spent two years in jail.

Old June 26th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 25, 3:06 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

An outright lie is still an outright lie, and you just lied. As I
stated, I
have the university training and professional experience to diagnose
Borderline Personality Disorder. You qualify. Truth.
Thanks for confirming the diagnosis: when criticized, you invent a
laughable
lie that fails to mention my education and experience.
Typical Kerrison. Typical ****.
What a truly vile, despicable, sick freak you are.

Bull****, everyone knows you aren't qualified to lick anyone's ass,
Mr. "health care professional"

Mr. War Hero
Mr. Law Enforcement
Mr. Master Degree
Mr. Professional Athlete

How bout the truth....You're Mr. Zero

The truth is that I am qualified to kick your ass. Anytime, freak.

Old June 26th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general,canberra.general
Two Buddha

Default Anthea Kerrison up to her old tricks.

Just wanted to point out to the readers of aus.snow and canberra.general the
quality of the freaks that come to Kerrison's defense.
Tells you all you need to know about that stalking, lying bitch

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 25, 3:07 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:
No surprise. One sick stalking pathological liar finds another freak's
lies
funny. Typical of the people who like Kerrison.

You're only as funny as your material so keep those druggie brain-
damaged delusions coming in, stinky.

Old June 26th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Try again...More like THE TIME. Thus my attempt to SCHEDULE a
meeting.

Yeah. You're so busy on a Sunday evening.
What you don't have is the balls. Jeff told you our schedule. You
didn't
show. You lose. Again.

it wasn't a meet unless both parties agreed. People DO have
lives...even on Sunday evenings. You are delusional.

Never said it was an agreed to meet, freak. You are delusional.
Sunday
evening never stopped you from making up delusional lies about me.
You
could have showed. You know it, I know it.
One thing you're not delusional about: you ain't got the balls and we
both
know it.
You lose. Again.- Hide quoted text -

Let's see... He said he wasn't going to be there. You say you knew he
wasn't going to be there. Everybody's in agreement he wasn't going to
be there. And he wasn't there.

Everybody is in agreement that he is an insane nutless asshole who had
the
opportunity to show up and didn't have the balls.

How does he lose again?

He could have shown. He didn't. Proven freak again.

So any time you could show, but don't...

You could have shown at Whistler. You didn't. I win. Apply your logic to
yourself. Or admit you are a cowardly hypocrite.

Speaking of losing - you still haven't provided any info about the
supposed San Diego Diocese Monsignor. Is this another loss for you?

Why should I expose a good man to your harassment, you psychopathic liar?
You lied several times, got caught. No one in the diocese ever heard of
Richard Henry. Exposed. Again and again and again.
I win.
But I always win. Because I tell the truth, and you have to lie.
Of course, to a psychopath, lying is fun.

What was the name of my boss, Scotty? You're not going to claim that you
can't tell me that name, are you?

I could tell you the name of your boss. But I won't. Just to **** you off,
freak. Now go **** yourself again.

Old June 26th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
. com...
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:26:43 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

Truth sure bores you, eh, freak?

Wait for it.

Shame I can't invent new facts, but I have

Here it comes.

morals and ethics. I just don't make up whoppers for fun like you.
Now go **** yourself. I know. Boring. Same old, same old.
Tell ya what. Let's do something new. You identify yourself, I find you,
and tell you that in person.

Yup. What a moral and ethical person. Isn't this a threat?

You've just given me the title for my next book. "I'm a moral and
ethical person. And if you don't believe me, I'll hunt you down and
hurt you."

Horvath, if I was going to hunt any of you down, there'd be a ton of freaks
in the hospital. Typical bull**** cowardly lie.
Wish I could tell you that you'd be at the top of my list, but holy ****.
If I'm going to stalk someone, I'll pick someone in a place worth visiting,
not a ******** like Toledo.
Now go **** yourself.

Old June 26th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
. com...
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:33:34 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

Shame there is no fix and no treatment for sociopaths like Bob Lee and
psychopathic pathological liars like Klaus Biggers.
They truly are born broken. They lack critical elements of humanity that
allow normal people to feel guilt when they are assholes.
These freaks are proud of what they are. Don't even know what they are
missing. And there is no help for them.
They do not want to change. They enjoy being assholes.
Truly broken, incomplete human beings.
I pity them. Which does not stop me from loathing them: they choose to be
freaks and they are responsible for their utter lack of any decency.

Simple solution. Make them all go away. Squeeze the trigger, and
they'll all be gone.

Simple solution. You **** yourself, freak

Old June 26th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:27:59 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

I'd like to say that Horvath is crazier than ever....but he's still the same
vile dickless coward he's always been before he spent two years in jail.

You have less ethics and morals than a drunken Paris Hilton at a
college frat party.

And you've probably had more dick, too.

Old June 26th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:29:10 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

The truth is that I am qualified to kick your ass. Anytime, freak.

That takes a lot of ethics and morals to say that.

BTW. You know me, and where I live. Why don't you show up at my
front door? Chicken**** coward.