Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old June 25th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
Two Buddha

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 24, 10:05 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

Bob Lee wrote:

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

Richard Henry wrote:

"...a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger..."
"...they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other
person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch
unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person
of not caring for them at all."

They both fit, but more of the general Bi Polar characteristics fit.

Amazing. A truly borderline personality disorder **** engages in the
same
sick tactic she engaged in nine years ago: call me crazy for exposing her
as
a criminal, liar, and thief.
How pathetic. How Kerrison.

Most people with mental illnesses are a bit of a mental illness salad,
it's just the mix that varies. That's the challenge for doctors, to
accurately identify what's going on, and come up with the right drug
therapy.

How laughable. How truly deranged. Kerrison discussing mental
disorders.
Holy ****, this place is crazy.

I seem to remember asking someone if he was Bi polar (back in the 90s).
He
didn't like that, from memory. The intense "highs" the person
exhibited
were my biggest clue, plus the vicious attacking of previous friends.

Then you must be bipolar, bitch, because you certainly viciously attacked
me, ripped me off, committed felonies to harm me.

but some of the narcissm characteristics also fit.

Holy ****. This would be hard to believe if it wasn't so consistent with
Borderline Personality Disorder.- Hide quoted text -

Amazing that ant has posted to 39 groups with 194 messages since she
changed her addy in the last day or so. What does that suggest? A
sad non- life?

I notice she's still bragging about her vileness. Typical.

Old June 25th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Two Buddha

Not a trick, Richard. I've long thought Kerrison is borderline. Her
behavior is quite consistent. You would not understand. Unlike you, I've
actually been trained to work with BPD and NPD, have been paid to work with
people who have those diagnoses, and understand those diagnoses quite well.
Which is why I've never called you or Lee either: he's a sociopath, you're a
psychopath. A fine line between the two, I leave it to you to figure it
out, freak.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 23, 5:05 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

Nice trick.

Old June 25th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

What a pathetic, transparent, laughable excuse. Constantly? You really
are
delusional.
Clue time. Verifiable identity. Or **** yourself, you deranged stalker.

Nice attempt at deflection. You said an 8 hr drive is unreasonable,
yet you are in Utah all the time. You lose.

Nice bull****, freak. Three hours from you, you didn't show. Seattle is a
fourteen hour drive in good conditions. You just got caught lying. You
lose.
Oh, yeah. Verifiable identity. You lose.

You're a stalker, a pathological liar, a delusional wack job. Now go
****
yourself.

So says the man with a court order for him to refrain from using
Usenet...LoL !

Doesn't change what you are, you dickless freak.

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.

I just noted that you had the opportunity, and you didn't have the balls.

Try again...More like THE TIME. Thus my attempt to SCHEDULE a
meeting.

Yeah. You're so busy on a Sunday evening.
What you don't have is the balls. Jeff told you our schedule. You didn't
show. You lose. Again.

Old June 25th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"ant" wrote in message
Harry Weiner wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:23:55 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

You
really should be ashamed of yourself. Not for being a psychopathic
liar: shame turns you on and makes you feel alive.
For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

I often drink paint, and I give money to Haliburton. Is that new
enough?

Chuckle. Gold!

This **** is so pathetic she thinks a stalking, lying coward like Horvath is
funny. Chuckles when she reads his bull****.
Tells you all you need to know about Anthea Kerrison, Usenet Criminal.

Old June 25th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

For being so ****ing boring. Come up with something new, freak.

You first.

Truth sure bores you, eh, freak? Shame I can't invent new facts, but I have
morals and ethics. I just don't make up whoppers for fun like you.
Now go **** yourself. I know. Boring. Same old, same old.
Tell ya what. Let's do something new. You identify yourself, I find you,
and tell you that in person.
FUN!

Old June 25th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Has Bob Thompson Fried His Brain?

"pigo" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 23, 3:34 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 22, 10:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

groups.com...

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much
more
of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention
seems
much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

****ing with me ? LoL...Try again Scott. Lately your insane
drooling
rants haven't been too amusing. So step up, or ride off into the
sunset.

I have a life and a schedule Scott.

That's why YOU had a chance to
step up and meet ME when I SCHEDULED it.

I live eight hundred miles from you. 14 hours. Not to mention that
you
continue to refuse to provide an identity. You're a deranged
pathological
liar, and I'm supposed to trust you to keep your word and show up?
**** yourself, freak.

You CONSTANTLY mention your trips to Deer Valley. Seems like you're
not too annoyed with the distance. I will show up.

That's how normal people
work.

None of the eventual excuses he's going to spew about not meeting you
don't apply to me. And he has still not showed at any of the meets I
set. 3-4 last winter alone I think.

Truly insane. Bob Thompson posts that he's going to be in a bar.....and
expects me to travel to Utah to meet him.
Naturally, he fails to mention that I have set at least TEN meets in Utah
over the years, giving several days notice.
And he's never shown up.
Of course, Bob Thompson has never announced he would be in MY neighborhood
and set up a meet.
That would take balls.
I think this ****head is truly deranged. Wet brain. Utterly delusional.

Asking questions to the RSA public and responding to your insane
drooling rants are not stalking. Perhaps you need to look up the word
and get a more clear definition.

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.- Hide quoted text -

Notice how easily I made him disappear? I wish everyone would do that.
Read him if you choose. The rest of us can be entertained by your
choose. There is NEVER anything new from that end anyway.

Insane. No sense whatsoever. No logic, no facts, delusional fantasies: I
think this freak is going to end up in treatment soon. Either that or the
hospital. He's crazier than ever, and that is saying something.

Old June 25th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Shame there is no fix and no treatment for sociopaths like Bob Lee and
psychopathic pathological liars like Klaus Biggers.
They truly are born broken. They lack critical elements of humanity that
allow normal people to feel guilt when they are assholes.
These freaks are proud of what they are. Don't even know what they are
missing. And there is no help for them.
They do not want to change. They enjoy being assholes.
Truly broken, incomplete human beings.
I pity them. Which does not stop me from loathing them: they choose to be
freaks and they are responsible for their utter lack of any decency.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"klaus" wrote in message
Bob Lee wrote:

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

There's a fix:

http://www.astonishedhead.com/images/OVOID_123.swf

-klaus

Old June 25th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Richard Henry

On Jun 24, 10:08 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
[...]

That's not the trick I was referring to.

Old June 25th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
ant[_5_]

Two Buddha wrote:
Not a trick, Richard. I've long thought Kerrison is borderline. Her
behavior is quite consistent. You would not understand.

....these high matters....

Unlike you,
I've actually been trained to work with BPD and NPD, have been paid
to work with people who have those diagnoses,

A security guard in a mental hospital! That's what you were. Until you were
fired for sleeping on the job.

A white lie is still a lie.

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest

Old June 25th 07, 11:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
clarencedarrow

On Jun 25, 7:22 am, "ant" wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:
Not a trick, Richard. I've long thought Kerrison is borderline. Her
behavior is quite consistent. You would not understand.

...these high matters....

Unlike you,
I've actually been trained to work with BPD and NPD, have been paid
to work with people who have those diagnoses,

A security guard in a mental hospital! That's what you were. Until you were
fired for sleeping on the job.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a true health care professional
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

He was probably dreaming of his heroics in Vietnam