Sizing advice

Old June 23rd 06, 11:43 PM

Default Sizing advice

I want me some Dynastar Legend 8000's.

Im 6'2". I guess I'd be considered a III ('expert) level on the din
scale. Im looking to avoid the local ski shop endless bla bla marathon
about why paying through the nose is ok cuz these skiis are "totally
radical"....

What size should I get ? I think ther's a 184 / 183 and a 173 cm.
It's gotta be between those two, right ??

Old June 24th 06, 12:18 AM

That easy, eh...?

Nice. Gracias, Mike Treseler. I always preferred to go a lil' longer
than what the salesman told me too.

Mike Treseler wrote:
wrote:
I want me some Dynastar Legend 8000's.
What size should I get ? I think ther's a 184 / 183

up to your forehead

and a 173 cm.

or just under your nose.