OutofyourTree

Old August 1st 03, 04:20 AM
Mike Yetsko

Default OutofyourTree

The attacks will happen again, whether it be in the US or maybe even on
the
tube as I ride it to work (hey, my government was in on it too), and this
time the people that agree with your government/my governments stance on
this will be squarely to blame.

Amazing. This is the same **** that blames the gun and not the guy that
pulled the trigger. The car and not the idiot at the wheel. The alcohol
and not the drunk that tried to drive...

It's always someone else's fault. Usually someone with deep pockets,
or someone that's an 'easy target' to make themselves feel morally
superior that 'they knew best' and they try to portray the feeling that
they knew all along and could have done a better job...

Old August 1st 03, 02:15 PM

In article ,
"pigo" writes:
You know, speaking of which; My wife, a fair skinned N. European type,
is forced to go outside and smoke at work. That is forcing her to stand
in the sun and she is getting quite tanned on her face. Anyone know a
good lawyer so I can sue the anti-tobacco people for exposing my wife to
skin cancer?

If she smokes enough that she gets a tan while doing it, I wouldn't
worry too much about skin cancer. Lung cancer will probably get her sooner.

bruno.
Old August 1st 03, 02:24 PM
InMyTree

You know, speaking of which; My wife, a fair skinned N. European type,
is forced to go outside and smoke at work. That is forcing her to stand
in the sun and she is getting quite tanned on her face. Anyone know a
good lawyer so I can sue the anti-tobacco people for exposing my wife to
skin cancer?

Thats ridiculous. If she stops smoking she won't have any ill effects. She
chooses to smoke and therefore chooses to get burnt by the sun and get lung
cancer, you're logic is laughable. However, if you would rather she smokes
inside, then I will sue her or the company because she is harming me and I
can't do anything about it..

Old August 1st 03, 02:31 PM
Walt

pigo wrote:

You know, speaking of which; My wife, a fair skinned N. European type,
is forced to go outside and smoke at work.

Wow. They actually force her to smoke at work? That's terrible. You
should contact OSHA.

--
//-Walt
//
Old August 1st 03, 03:11 PM
pigo

" wrote in message
In article ,
"pigo" writes:
You know, speaking of which; My wife, a fair skinned N. European

type,
is forced to go outside and smoke at work. That is forcing her to

stand
in the sun and she is getting quite tanned on her face. Anyone know

good lawyer so I can sue the anti-tobacco people for exposing my

wife to
skin cancer?

If she smokes enough that she gets a tan while doing it, I wouldn't
worry too much about skin cancer. Lung cancer will probably get her

sooner.

That's not the point.

I'm appalled that a segment of society would be put at risk by another
in such a manner.

Old August 1st 03, 03:20 PM
pigo

"Walt" wrote in message
pigo wrote:

You know, speaking of which; My wife, a fair skinned N. European

type,
is forced to go outside and smoke at work.

Wow. They actually force her to smoke at work? That's terrible. You
should contact OSHA.

No one is forced to smoke. But they sue for billions. I'm just jumping
on the bandwagon.

Old August 1st 03, 06:25 PM
Mike Yetsko

"pigo" wrote in message

You know, speaking of which; My wife, a fair skinned N. European type,
is forced to go outside and smoke at work. That is forcing her to stand
in the sun and she is getting quite tanned on her face. Anyone know a
good lawyer so I can sue the anti-tobacco people for exposing my wife to
skin cancer?

Better be quiet about this!! Your wife will have excess vitamin D! The
milk people may want to sue you!

Old August 1st 03, 06:44 PM
pigo

"Mike Yetsko" wrote in message
"pigo" wrote in message

You know, speaking of which; My wife, a fair skinned N. European

type,
is forced to go outside and smoke at work. That is forcing her to

stand
in the sun and she is getting quite tanned on her face. Anyone know

good lawyer so I can sue the anti-tobacco people for exposing my

wife to
skin cancer?

Better be quiet about this!! Your wife will have excess vitamin D!

The
milk people may want to sue you!

That, or maybe just surgically remove it so that it can be given to the
underpriviledged that don't get enough Vitamin D because of vitamists
like her.