OutofyourTree

Old July 25th 03, 03:53 PM
pigo

Default OutofyourTree

Curtis,
Make sure you read or listen to that speech by Cheney. To the point and,
really, all that needs to be said on the matter. Anyone that argues
against the Administration and whether or not they're doing the right
thing? Refer them to that speech, they lose.

pigo
I think I'll go kill some striped bass now.

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.5b8b4f909dc025e785cd43194524ee24 @1059142285.cotse.net.
For a guy that didn't want to argue with a right wing red neck hick,
you sure as hell came back with a flurry. Could it be that you didn't
like being exposed as a stooopid twit? Pseudo-intellectuals
hate being exposed as total frauds. giggle Ya know the ironic
thing is, I don't own a gun. In this so-called terribly "violent"

society
of ours, I've never felt the need to get one. Funny isn't it? However,
many people operate in environment that they may feel the need to
have one and they have the Constitutional right to do so.
Interestingly, One of the motivations behind the Second Amendent
was to defend ourselves from British incursions. I see no need to
change that now.

Now, if you excuse me I need to service both of my Compound
Bows that I use for hunting. (They're made for killing too, right?

but
I guess an arrow is less deadly than a bullet, huh?)

I could go buy a gun just to **** you off but I gotta give it some
thought. They're expensive.

Old July 27th 03, 07:26 AM
InMyTree

You, and people like you (pigo etc) make America the dangerous crazy country
the world is so concerned about..

I'm going to try and stay away from this now, this is a skiing newsgroup
afterall.. if you want to continue a reasonable and sensible discussion
about this with me you can email me at newsgroups_at_andrewhutchinson.net

Old July 27th 03, 03:25 PM
pigo

"InMyTree" wrote in message
You, and people like you (pigo etc) make America the dangerous crazy

country
the world is so concerned about..

I'm going to try and stay away from this now, this is a skiing

newsgroup
afterall.. if you want to continue a reasonable and sensible

discussion
about this with me you can email me at

newsgroups_at_andrewhutchinson.net

How convenient.

I though you would just debate VP Cheney's speech point by
point..........................NOT!

Old July 27th 03, 04:53 PM
InMyTree

I'd be willing to debate anything you want.. however, I still haven't
received an email from anyone here, so I would suggest you all you really
want to do is stir ****..

Old July 27th 03, 05:59 PM
pigo

"InMyTree" wrote in message
I'd be willing to debate anything you want.. however, I still haven't
received an email from anyone here, so I would suggest you all you

really
want to do is stir ****..

How convenient.

"pigo" wrote in message

"InMyTree" wrote in

message

Old July 28th 03, 07:16 AM
InMyTree

Convenient? I'd say its convenient for you to argue over this board (which
is supposed to be about skiing) so all your republican henchmen can yell so
loudly it seems as though you are right.. give me a link to this speech, and
I will debate it with you one on one.. but still, I haven't received an
email..

"pigo" wrote in message

"InMyTree" wrote in message
I'd be willing to debate anything you want.. however, I still haven't
received an email from anyone here, so I would suggest you all you

really
want to do is stir ****..

How convenient.

"pigo" wrote in message

"InMyTree" wrote in

message

Old July 28th 03, 07:17 AM
InMyTree

I, to the best of my knowledge, have never even seen anyone from this
newsgroup.. let alone ski with them..

I have absolutely no relation to Anthea, or any of the other people you
accuse.. I just don't like you because you're nuts..

"scottabe" wrote in message
Debate the ethics and morality of making death threats online. Then tell

me
why you have skied with someone who has threatened my life, or someone

like
Kerrison who has committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup......

in article , InMyTree at

Old July 28th 03, 01:46 PM
pigo

"InMyTree" wrote in message
Convenient? I'd say its convenient for you to argue over this board

(which
is supposed to be about skiing) so all your republican henchmen can

yell so
loudly it seems as though you are right.. give me a link to this

speech, and
I will debate it with you one on one.. but still, I haven't received

an
email..

My republican henchmen?????????????? Yelling?????????????? You must have
something wrong with your computer. Or your banshee music up too loud.
The only thing I hear while I read rsa is whatever I'm watching on TV.
You funny.

But here's the link..............again.
http://www.aei.org/news/newsID.18111/news_detail.asp

Remember _whole paragraphs_. None of that 'ole democrat trick of leaving
parts of sentences off to change the meaning to fit your POV.

Old July 28th 03, 03:03 PM
MoonMan

In , jvwalker51 typed:
On 7/28/03 3:16 AM, in article
, "InMyTree"
wrote:

Convenient? I'd say its convenient for you to argue over this board
(which is supposed to be about skiing) so all your republican
henchmen can yell so loudly it seems as though you are right.. give
me a link to this speech, and I will debate it with you one on one..
but still, I haven't received an email..

To put this in proper perspective, you aren't a citizen, you aren't
familiar with us or our lives, you can't vote here THEREFORE your
opinions mean absolutely nothing. Your arrogance concerning telling
us how to live our lives and your stupidity to distort the truth may
**** us off (your logic approximates Abraham's) but in the final
analysis your crap means nothing. Now, let's address the
inconsistency problems that were pointed out by Britski. Were those
inaccuracies of yours deliberate or just ineptitude chasing down
facts. Mind your own damn business.

excuse me, You aren't a Citizen here (I assume) and your arrogance and that
of those like you on both sides of your (and for that matter our) political
divide affect us all.

PS: If someone enters my house without my authorization or a legal
warrant, their lives are in very serious danger and that's how it
should be. It isn't going to change.

if I where you I would repair your house if it's that dangerous to be in,
what about the paramedic that's coming to try to save your life when you're
unconsious?

--
Chris