What is Wrong with this Group?

Old February 23rd 04, 01:38 AM
nathan

Default What is Wrong with this Group?

I really dont understand, if you have a problem with my post, then
dont answer it

Right on!.. Take the good and filter the ones that try to keep good
exchange of information from taking place.. they are low IQ or children.

All this is about.. is exchanging information about your interet.

I never see the other stuff from those ..once that I see they have nothing to
offer.. filters work well.. Your posts are good and welcomed.

nathan
Old February 23rd 04, 01:54 AM
Mike

When you ski and fall, **** gets bumped and bruised. You'll have to learn to
live with little aches and pains that go with physical activity.

Yeah, but I dont remember falling on my left wrist.
I have heard ppl who have carpal tunnel have it for a long time, thats
why I am worried about it.

As for the troll, it seems weird that you haven't noticed that we have a
resident retard. I'll leave it to you to figure out who it is. I never see
any of his drivel unless it's quoted. You'll do well to killfile too.
Your supposed ignorance of the troublemaker and inability to sort out the
attempts to communicate seriously around the static gives some of us reason
to believe that you aren't who you try to portray yourself as.

Im assuming you are refering to Scott.
I was refering to people who called me a troll, I dont know why this
is the case.
Old February 23rd 04, 02:05 AM
The Real Bev

Mike wrote:

When you ski and fall, **** gets bumped and bruised. You'll have to learn to
live with little aches and pains that go with physical activity.

Yeah, but I dont remember falling on my left wrist.
I have heard ppl who have carpal tunnel have it for a long time, thats
why I am worried about it.

If you have insurance, trot off to your friendly orthopedist for a
proper diagnosis. If you don't you might want to go anyway just to ease
your mind. What can it cost, $150 including X-ray?

I've done a reasonable amount of falling, and have gotten hurt in places
I have no memory at all of falling on. One such hurt was on my wrist,
and what I did was wrap an Ace bandage around it and ride my motorcycle
back to the truck. It hurt less and less as days went by and several
weeks later it was all gone. I've also had mysterious long-term
joint/muscle/ligament/? pain that couldn't be diagnosed with X-ray or
MRI and which eventually went away by itself. Best non-professional
diagnosis I can offer is "**** happens". There's a reason that people
pay witch-doctors to sing and shake rattles.

As for the troll, it seems weird that you haven't noticed that we have a
resident retard. I'll leave it to you to figure out who it is. I never see
any of his drivel unless it's quoted. You'll do well to killfile too.
Your supposed ignorance of the troublemaker and inability to sort out the
attempts to communicate seriously around the static gives some of us reason
to believe that you aren't who you try to portray yourself as.

Im assuming you are refering to Scott.
I was refering to people who called me a troll, I dont know why this
is the case.

Don't worry about it. Especially don't write about it, it just adds to
the confusion. And leave a blank line between your response and what
you're responding to, it makes it lots easier to read.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old February 23rd 04, 02:15 AM
pigo

"Mike" wrote in message
om...
When you ski and fall, **** gets bumped and bruised. You'll have to

learn to
live with little aches and pains that go with physical activity.

Yeah, but I dont remember falling on my left wrist.

I have heard ppl who have carpal tunnel have it for a long time, thats
why I am worried about it.

It sounds like you're going a little hypocondriac on us. If it hurts go to a
doctor.

In case you just don't know, when you engage in physical activity, things
hurt. You don't remember or even notice every little bump. If you are the
type to worry about carpal tunnel and other "sympathy maladies" you're going
to "end up with them" no matter what.

pigo

Old February 23rd 04, 03:54 AM
vern93

In article ,
tm wrote:

I was refering to people who called me a troll, I dont know why this
is the case.

"Every usenet post is a troll".
--Bert Hoff, writing the only words he ever wrote worth quoting.

Oh now you've done it. If you say his name three times, he appears in a
puff of menthol scented methane and starts doing the St Vitas' jitterbug
all over his keyboard.

And get me started about "Murray Meads," I don't really want to get into
it, but let's just say you BETTER have a fax number to give him.

DaVe
Old February 23rd 04, 04:17 AM
Richard Henry

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ye7_b.10319$4K3.4068@fed1read06,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

If you read the whole group for a while, you will realize there are two
sides: Scott and everybody else. New posters who try to stay neutral

will
eventually be insulted by Scott. His purpose is to drive away all

newbies
and thus destroy RSA.

How long did Vand**man keep it his tirade going? And who would have
thought Scott would have devoted his life to... whatever it is he's
doing. I would have thought he would 1) move on 2) be in jail 3) be
dead by now.

If Scott were given a dose of #2, and acted like he does on RSA, he would
soon be #3.