Anybody else at Copper yesterday?

Old April 16th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Marty

Default Anybody else at Copper yesterday?

Sad that it was the last day. The skiing was amazing! What a way to
end our season there. Maybe I'll get a few more days at Loveland.
Things looked great there.
--
Marty

Old April 16th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

On Apr 16, 9:46 am, "Marty" wrote:
Sad that it was the last day. The skiing was amazing! What a way to
end our season there. Maybe I'll get a few more days at Loveland.
Things looked great there.
--
Marty

Go for the gold Marty! May and June are still to come. You could get
closing day at at least three different mountains.

Chris

Old April 16th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber

Marty wrote:

Sad that it was the last day. The skiing was amazing! What a way to
end our season there. Maybe I'll get a few more days at Loveland.
Things looked great there.
--
Marty

OK, I am going for the close, but no cigar...... Last Wednesday found
me
at Winter Park. Several inches new. Very happy with the surface
conditions.
Took pictures for my site, but havn't posted 'em yet. Friday,
Breckenridge.
Soft everywhere on winter like snow. Saturday I was at my Beloved.
More soft winter snow. So, we close more ski areas with their best
depth of the season. Now it is the 2 basins for the rest of my season,
A-Basin & Loveland Basin. Saturday the ridge at Loveland was the best I
experienced this season. Superb!

Sam "I am not done yet. 1.5 months to go" Seiber