Espace Killy

Old March 28th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Matt T

Default Espace Killy

After the Jib-Vid competition was a bit of a white out (still some
funny videos though - check out their site) last week, the clouds have
cleared to reveal some pretty nice conditions in the Espace Killy at
the moment. Sun's back, so I don't know how long it'll last but I did
the Motte to Les Brev yesterday and all was lovely. Some of my braver
friends also reported some decent new powder enabling all sorts of
crazy lines and rock jumps.

Ahh...spring time in France...

Cheers,
Matt

Old March 28th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Devs

In message .com, Matt
T writes

Ahh...spring time in France...

I'm out on the 7th for my first trip of the season. Can't wait.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"