Why can't Scott Abraham control himself?

Old May 4th 10, 12:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default Why can't Scott Abraham control himself?

Even with no evidence to prove his side he's still on here foaming at
the mouth about how he will meet anybody but when anyone tries to set
up a meet he changes the conditions.

Of course he will be compelled to respond to this even though it
proves he just can't control himself. He's just like a puppet on a
string. He has absolutely no self control and this proves it. Now
dance some more, monkeyboy.
Old May 4th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:
Even with no evidence to prove his side he's still on here foaming at
the mouth about how he will meet anybody but when anyone tries to set
up a meet he changes the conditions.

Of course he will be compelled to respond to this even though it
proves he just can't control himself. *He's just like a puppet on a
string. *He has absolutely no self control and this proves it. *Now
dance some more, monkeyboy.

And dance he does!

It seems I underestimated just how much he dances when I posted his
posting stats mid-April. It seems that he posts under at leat 2
different accounts. One with a gmail address and second one with a
hotmail address. The stats I posted in April were for his hotmail
address only.

His combined totals show him to dance even mo

Scott's posting history:

Hotmail: Jan- 210, Feb- 264, Mar- 202 Apr- 180
Gmail: Jan- 162, Feb- 260, Mar- 105, Apr- 61

Total: Jan- 372, Feb- 524, Mar- 307, Apr- 241

Dance, Monkey Boy, dance!

Old May 4th 10, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:
Even with no evidence to prove his side he's still on here foaming at
the mouth about how he will meet anybody but when anyone tries to set
up a meet he changes the conditions.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH

Of course he will be compelled to respond to this even though it
proves he just can't control himself. *He's just like a puppet on a
string. *He has absolutely no self control and this proves it. *Now
dance some more, monkeyboy.

You are insane. Get help.

Old May 4th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:
On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

So many liars. So many lies. So many cowards.
Tell you what, ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy. You show up in person, spew your
****, we find out who dances.
Oooooops, forgot. That would take balls instead of hiding behind a
computer spewing ****.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Old May 4th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On May 4, 10:03*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for confirming that you have no self-control!

Now dance some more, Monkey Boy.
Old May 4th 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

How ****ing stupid can you get. Thanks for confirming you are a
dickless freak who has no control over being a stupid dumb****.

Now dance some more, Monkey Boy.-

No surprise you won't show up in person and dance for me,
ppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy. Thanks for confirming you are a
ppppuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Old May 4th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

ppppuuuusssssyyyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

And on command he dances some more. You're making this way to easy.
Now dance some more, Monkey Boy.
Old May 5th 10, 01:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 4, 10:34*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

Even with no evidence to prove his side he's still on here foaming at
the mouth about how he will meet anybody but when anyone tries to set
up a meet he changes the conditions.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH

Of course he will be compelled to respond to this even though it
proves he just can't control himself. *He's just like a puppet on a
string. *He has absolutely no self control and this proves it. *Now
dance some more, monkeyboy.

You are insane. *Get help.

Damn Scooter, I was really hoping you could ignore this one. I mean
it's such obvious bait but you still just couldn't control yourself.
You have a serious problem there buddy. I know it's pointless to
suggest that you get help since your perception of reality is so
blinded by your illness. It would be nice to see you get better but
we all know you are beyound that point.

So I guess the only thing I can say now is dance some more monkey boy.

and - Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old May 5th 10, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 4, 11:03*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

What lies are you talking about? That is your posting history, is it
not?
Old May 5th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Just about everything you post.

*That is your posting history, is it
not?

Like this bull****. A lie. Period. Pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy
You know, like you lied about giving your word to show up at Copper,
lied about showing up, lied about the meeting place.....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA