WHERE'S THE CLOCK, PORKCHOP?

Old April 28th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default WHERE'S THE CLOCK, PORKCHOP?

On Apr 28, 10:53*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 28, 11:07*am, pigo wrote:

On Apr 28, 10:31*am, Scottum wrote:

All those voices in your head having a field day again? *In the real
world, not so much.

He didn't post the posts to prove his claims of what I said, did he?

Because those posts don't exist and he's just lying about it? *Thought
so!

Hey Fatman, show us the posts.

Oh, please. You are ridiculous. Laughable. Nothing is going to
change the reality that Brain Fried Bob embarassed himself, and
everybody is laughing at him and laughing at you for defending him.
Old April 28th 10, 07:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 28, 11:07*am, pigo wrote:

On Apr 28, 10:31*am, Scottum wrote:

All those voices in your head having a field day again? *In the real
world, not so much.

He didn't post the posts to prove his claims of what I said, did he?

Because those posts don't exist and he's just lying about it? *Thought
so!

Hey Fatman, show us the posts.

Oh, please. *You are ridiculous. *Laughable. *Nothing is going to
change the reality that Brain Fried Bob embarassed himself, and
everybody is laughing at him and laughing at you for defending him.

How many voices do you have in your head?
Old April 28th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 28, 12:22*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 28, 11:00*am, Scottum wrote:

Happy to show you. *In person. *Oooops, forgot. *You already proved
you don't have the balls to spew your **** in person.
Not man enough. *Pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Ok, when are you going to be there? *

Who knows? *Next time I'm in your neighborhood, I'll be sure to set up
a convenient meet where I wouldn't be wasting my time when you
ppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy out the way you did last time.

Ah yes, let the weaseling begin. *Now I know how Baker feels.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You have to be joking, right? *You're not so ****ing stupid, are you?
You already admitted that you lied about showing up at Copper, lied
about ever intending to show up, etc, and you expect me to take your
word and waste my time again?
What a pppppuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyy!!!!! *Of course you know how Baker
feels, you both are pathetic, laughable cowards.
Irony meter turns into a clock tower, freak.

Show us the post were you claim I lied about showing up at Copper. I
never said I showed up there. Just some more of your constant lies.
No, I don't expect you to show up. I expect you to try to set a meet
and then weasle out just like you are doing.

*Hey
Fatman, how are you going to show me where the clock is if we don't
meet at Copper? *Oh, that's right because the clock only exists in
your mind.

Yeah. *Sorta like your balls only exist in your mind, you deranged
pppppuuuussssyyyyyy.

Some more of you homosexual fantasies.

First you tell me that you are going to meet me and now you start
weaseling out when I agree. *That's pretty typical for you, isn't it?

You are insane. *Absolutely, completely insane. *Absolutely,
completely ppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy.

So why are weaseling so quickly?

I would like to have you show me
the clock tower in person since you can't do it on a map or on any
pictures or videos.

Not can't. *Won't. *Happy to do so in person. *You won't be happy. *I
promise that much.

If you are happy to do it in person, why are you weaseling?

You gotta be kidding.

*Why won't
I be happy? *What are you going to do to me you fat piece of ****?

If you talk like this in person, freak, you will find out. *Ooooops,
forgot. *We already found out that you don't have the balls to do
that, pppppuuuuusssssyyyyyy.

How can I ever meet you in person when we all know you won't show and
then you will lie about it. Just like in the past with numerous
people.

Are you still planning on bringing a gun to this meeting?

Make up another whopper, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy. *Once again, show the
post where I ever said I planned on bringing a gun to any meet.

Where is that clock, Porkchop?

Where is that post, ppppuuuussssssyyyyyy?

Well, you keep threating me and you have made threats about bringing
firearms to temple in the past.

*So set a date to show me in person and
I'll be there.

Yeah, just like you were last time. *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, etc.
Everybody laugh at Dickless Scottum, one pathetic clown. *Gotta hand
it to you freaks, you're getting more pussy by the post, and you're
doing it together.

You are the one who is not going to show up. Just like in the past.

Pppppppuuuuuussssssyyyy bonding. *Almost as if you're actually trying
to outpussy each other.
You've got Brain Fried Bob Thompson denying he contacted Canadian LE
in a ppppuuuussssyyy attempt to get me banned from Canada, denying he
bragged about it, and most pusssssyyyyy of all, talking **** about
setting up a meet when he knew damn well I was out of town.
Wack Job Baker is still making excuses for
ppppuuuussssyyyyiiiiinnnnggggg out at Whistler, and coming up with his
normal insane rationalizations for his cowardice. *Scottum is foaming
at the ppppuuuusssssyyyyy with more and more ridiculous fantasies.
Yabappppuuuusssssyyyyy is talking ****....while never even giving an
excuse for not dropping by to visit me at the tennis courts. *Pervert
Dave is going all Wikipedia Psychology on my ass.
And nothing is going to change the reality that none of you
pppppuuuusssssiiiiiieeeeesssss has ever been man enough to spew your
**** in person.
Everybody laugh at the pppppuuuussssiiiiieeeesssss of RSA!!!!!!!!!

But you have still never showed up at any of these places. Emergency
softball game!!!!!

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old May 4th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

More pathetic excuses from a dickless coward.
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't, and
you're trying to rationalize your cowardice.
Laughed at you then. Laughing at you now. More
ppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy by the post, more ridiculous, more laughable,
more delusional.
I showed. You didn't. You're a ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. Reality,
freak.

On Apr 28, 12:11*pm, Scottum wrote:
[...]

Where's the clock, Porkchop?- Hide quoted text -