packing it in ...

Old April 17th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default packing it in ...

On Apr 16, 9:52*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 16, 8:17*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Apr 16, 7:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:22*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
A few hundred miles
with the RV is nice.....but I'm talking a real trip. My brother has a
house in Thailand, he loves the region.

No surprise. *He's a Thompson. *Given how kinky you are, and how
obsessed you are on sex with children, no surprise it runs in the
family. *Thailand is a happy hunting ground for freaks.

Thailand is one of the most beautiful places in the world. *The people
are warm and friendly. *There are many, many good reasons to go there.

No surprise Pervert Dave is fond of Thailand, too. *Where freak can be
freaks and not get arrested.

That is only your ignorance talking. *I have been to Thailand as
well. *Sadly, the flight from Korea to Thailand had a few fat balding
white men on it, who were of that ilk (from their rather loud
conversations).

Bob Thompson, right? *Perverted, obsessed with homosexuality, etc.
Thailand is notorious for selling children for sexual perverts, and
Bob Thompson is notorious for making sick jokes about raping children.
He fits right in with the perverts. *Total coward, pathological liar,
pervert. *Your kind of guy, ppppuuuussssyyyyyy.

*It's an unfortunate stain on an otherwise beautiful
culture. *You really shouldn't talk about things you have no clue
about...kinda like clock towers at Copper

I have plenty of clue, pppppuuuussssssyyyy. *Your buddy is a freak,
and you shouldn't talk about things you have no clue about, like
actually showing up and spewing your **** in person. *Which I did at
Copper.
Hey, ppppuuuusssssyyyyyy? *Missed you at tennis today. *Amazing how
you don't even bother to make up a pppppuuussssssyyyyy excuse for not
being man enough to show up. *You just ignore being exposed as a
pathetic coward and keep talking ****, pppppuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

It sounds like you are projecting again there Porkchop.

Where's that clock?
Old April 17th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Amazing. You truly believe the crap you write, don't you,
pppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy? You just ignore being exposed as a pathetic
coward and keep talking ****, ppppuuuusssssyyyyyyyy.

Where's that clock?-

Happy to show you. In person. But you're such a ppppusssssyyyyy you
didn't have the balls to show up at Copper, and you keep making
pppppuuuusssssyyyyy excuses for not being man enough to show up.
How pathetic. You're even more laughable than Yabapussy, who has been
talking **** about showing up at a meet they set WHEN THEY KNEW I WOUD
BE OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's some serious pppppuuuuusssssyyyyyy, but you know all about
that, eh, pppppuuuussssssyyyyy?
Old April 17th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Funny.

You were happy to tell us before that it "sure was" on a clock tower...

....then you were happy to tell us it was on a wall...

....and just a little while ago you were delighted to say it was back on
a tower!

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 17th 10, 09:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 17, 1:38*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Another dickless pppppuuuusssssyyyyy helping a fellow
pppppuuusssssyyyyy make excuses for being a coward.
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up at Whistler
and you pppppuuuuusssssiiiiieeeeeddddd out, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
And like your buddies, you keep making pathetic excuses for being a
stone cold dickless pppppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy.
Old April 17th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 17, 11:01*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:52*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 8:17*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Apr 16, 7:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:22*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Nothing will change the reality that you kept your proposed "meet"
sufficiently vague that you'd have an out...

....leading me to tell you I wouldn't be there.

Old April 17th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 17, 2:14*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

As I was saying about you making pathetic excuses for being a stone
cold dickless pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy?
Old April 17th 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 17, 11:01*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:52*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 8:17*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Apr 16, 7:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:22*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article

ps.c
om,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

What excuses?

You wouldn't give me a definite location. You're the one who pulled the
weasel move.

Old April 18th 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 17, 4:43*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

The ones you just made, and make again, you stupid wack job insane
ppppuuuuusssssyyyyyy.

You wouldn't give me a definite location. You're the one who pulled the
weasel move.

As I was saying about you making pathetic excuses for being a stone
cold dickless ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy?
Old April 18th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 17, 11:01*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:52*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 8:17*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Apr 16, 7:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:22*pm, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article

grou
ps.c
om,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Reasons are not excuses. I told you I wouldn't show if you were going to
leave yourself room to weasel out, and you left yourself room to weasel
out.

You wouldn't give me a definite location. You're the one who pulled the
weasel move.

As I was saying about you making pathetic excuses for being a stone
cold dickless ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy?

As I was saying about you laving yourself the weasel room of refusing to
identify which information tower you meant...

Old April 18th 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 17, 6:03*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 17, 11:01*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:52*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 8:17*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Apr 16, 7:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:22*pm, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article

grou
ps.c
om,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Excuses. Rationalizations. YOU weaseled out, you pathetic, dickless
freak.
I laugh my ass off when one of YOU dickless freaks accuses me of
weaseling. Hilarious.
I showed. You didn't. Reality, weasel boi.

You wouldn't give me a definite location. You're the one who pulled the
weasel move.

As I was saying about you making pathetic excuses for being a stone
cold dickless ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy?

As I was saying about you laving yourself the weasel room of refusing to
identify which information tower you meant...

Another ridiculous, laughable, pathetic excuse for being a stone cold
dickless pppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyyyy.