SCATT ABRAHAM DECLARED WINNER IN POY CONTEST!!!!

Old April 6th 10, 10:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default SCATT ABRAHAM DECLARED WINNER IN POY CONTEST!!!!

On Apr 6, 7:06*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 5, 3:05*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 5, 1:25*pm, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 5, 1:27*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 5, 7:22*am, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 4, 7:31*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 4, 6:08*pm, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 4, 5:27*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 26, 7:32*am, Scottum wrote:

Ya know Porkchop if you got to me, even in the slightest, all I would
need to do is stop posting. *It really is that easy.. *You should try
it sometime.

I get to you. *I own you. *So you lie, ppppuuuuusssssyyyyyy

What lies?
Where's the clock Porkchop?

Up your ass, idiot. *Nothing is going to change the reality that I
showed, you pussied out, and then you lied about it for years. *How
dickless.

On the ****ing wall, pppppuuuusssssyyyyy. *Would have been happy to
show you, but you didn't have the balls, ppppuuuusssssyyy.

Ok, show us:http://www.everyscape.com/coppermoun...39325&p=713628

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.

It's not like you even need to get off your fat ass to do it. *I'm
sure have looked at the link and can't find a clock. *Where's the
clock Porkchop?

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.

Exactly. *Idiot.

Yes, you are. *COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.

No fatass, that's what happened in your fantasy world. *You know, the
one where all those lies you tell are actually the truth.

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.

Unfortunately that world only exists in your deranged mind.

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.

*In the

real world, there was no clock tower and you lied about it for years.

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.

Everyone has seen the truth.-

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you pussied out,
and then you lied about it for years. *How dickless.- Hide quoted text -

Then prove that I'm a liar and show us the clock

Don't have to prove you a liar.. *You already admitted you lied about
being there, then years later, made up a whopper claiming to have lied
about the existence of a clock tower. *Nothing is ever going to change
the reality that I showed up, you pussied out, and lied about it for
years, liar.

You still won't do it.

Happy to do so in person. *Bring the map.

*I guess we all know who the liar is

Yes, we all know you are lying. *Nothing is ever going to change the
reality that I showed up, you pussied out, and lied about it for
years, pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

No, those are all lies you made up and then got caught lying.

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't, and
you lied about it for years.
You're a delusional pathological liar and stone cold
pppppppuuuuusssssyyyyyyyy.

*Yet you

still continue to spread those lies even though there is absolute
proof that you are lying and I have posted it several times. *Unlike
you, Google doesn't lie.

Google most certainly does lie. *Your lies continue to be repated in
Google.
Hey, pppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyyy? *How can there be absolute proof when I
know I showed up, and you didn't?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was there. *I know it. *Absolutely. *You didn't show. *You admitted
that you lied about showing up. *PPPPPUUUUSSSSYYYYYY.

The truth is that I told you that you had been had a few days after
the scheduled meet.

Bull****. *Another lie.

*And I posted absolute proof of this FACT several
times now but your retarded mind wont admit that to you.

Bull****. *You are absolutely ****ing nuts, and a
pppppuuuussysssyyyyyy.

The FACT is that the meeting was scheduled at a clock tower that never
existed but you have lied for years that you were there.

I've never said I was at a clock tower, pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy. *Lie
some more, idiot.

*At a place
that does not exist so we all know you are lying.

I sure was right at the base looking for you, ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.
Which begs the question: *what kind of lying, piece of **** coward
sets a meet at a place that doesn't exist, lies about it for years,
then brags about lying?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up and you
didn't, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy, and you lied about it for years.

*It's time that you
admitted to yourself that you have been lying all this time and you
never even attempted to meet me.

It is time for you to **** yourself, pppppuuuussssssyyyyyyy. *I
showed. *You didn't. *You lied about it for years, and then made up
this ridiculous story to cover your embarassment.

And I'd be happy to meet you in person but I'd *be wasting my time
because it's a well known FACT that you would never show up and then
lie about it. *It's been proven that you do it all the time.

So where's the clock, retard?

Up your ass, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

More of your homosexual rape fantasies. *You can't go for more than a
few posts without thinking about homo sex, can you.

You really are a pathetic, mentally ill pppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy.

Nothing I said is a lie, yet everything you say is a lie and I have
posted plenty of links to your rants to prove that what you say here
is a lie.

Everything you've posted is a lie. Nothing is going to change the
reality that I showed, you didn't, and you lied about it for years.

*You claimed you were at a non-existent clock tower.

Lie.

*You
claimed you were at Copper.

I was, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

*You claimed that I lied about it for
years but I have posted plenty of links that say otherwise.

Everything you've posted proves you lied. You admitted to lying about
being there. You are insane.

*Where's
your proof? *It doesn't exist, just like the clock tower that you
insist you were waiting at. *It didn't happen.

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you
pppppppuuuuuussssiiiiiieeeeeedd out, and everybody knows it.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?-

Up your ass, ppppppuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
Old April 7th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

trimmed version:
Hey Scroat, maybe you should check out this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._frm/thread/51...

And these messages:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...ffe9cdea776b76
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...831e012ba38107
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...9772e345431602
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...7ec38c61cdc1be

Or to sum it up:
Me: And where was he at Copper on the 12th at noon? Seems another
missed
appointment.

Trunkbutt: Under the clocktower. Where were you?

Me: Hey Scroat, there is no clocktower at Copper. Caught in a lie
once
again. Have you ever even been to Copper?

Trunkbutt: Sure is. Where I was standing. Right where you told me.

Me: Post the pics liar.

Trunkbutt: If you were there, you know. Is that you, Clarence?

Dave: Here's a link to a map of the Copper village. Where on this
map
is the
clocktower you were standing under?

Trunkbutt: Under the big clock. Right where Clarence Darrow said he
would meet me.
Want to tell me whatever happened to him?

Ron: Obviously an easy mis-understanding , Scott thought he was
supposed to wait
under the big cock .

So that's four times you said you were under the non-existent clock
tower. And twice that you said that's where I told you to meet. So
how could I make that up years later? So were you lying then or now?

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 7th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

And these messages:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...7ec38c61cdc1be

[...]

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up at Copper, you
didn't, you lied about it for years, and now you have come up with a
truly ridiculous excuse for your cowardice.
Reality. The reality that you are a dickless, pathetic coward who
isn't even man enough to use his real name.
Old April 7th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 7, 2:30*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:26*pm, Scottum wrote:

trimmed version:
Hey Scroat, maybe you should check out this thread:http://groups.google..com/group/rec...._frm/thread/51...

[...]

isn't even man enough to use his real name.- Hide quoted text -

No Scatt, that only happened in your fantasy world.
Old April 7th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 7, 1:26*pm, Scottum wrote:

[...]

You are insane. Get help.
Old April 8th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 7, 1:26*pm, Scottum wrote:

[...]

You are insane. *Get help.- Hide quoted text -

Standard cop out.

And the winner is... Marty Alpine Skiing 99 October 31st 06 01:56 AM
And the winner is... Schattie! Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 0 May 29th 04 02:58 AM
Hey Scatt Scottabe Alpine Skiing 2 May 28th 04 02:20 AM
The Winner of the Dweeb Pool is.... AstroPax Alpine Skiing 1 May 25th 04 02:04 AM
Abraham was not available for comment, but a friend who has come to his defense, Bert Hoff, said that Abraham had not decided whether to appeal the order Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 44 March 8th 04 04:35 AM