europe

Old December 1st 03, 03:59 PM
NIC ATKINSON

Default europe

anyone fancy xmas in the 3 valleys , France £400 for the appt for the week
(sleeps 4) you just gotta get here !!

--
Nic & Karen.
Quality Ski Apartments in France

Old December 1st 03, 05:40 PM
Schmoe

"NIC ATKINSON" wrote in message
anyone fancy xmas in the 3 valleys , France £400 for the appt for the week
(sleeps 4) you just gotta get here !!

We wouldn't give a dime to you spamming French frogfks. We should have given
your country to Great Britain. Maybe we will.

Old December 1st 03, 06:24 PM
lal_truckee

Schmoe wrote:

"NIC ATKINSON" wrote in message

anyone fancy xmas in the 3 valleys , France £400 for the appt for the week
(sleeps 4) you just gotta get here !!

We wouldn't give a dime to you spamming French frogfks. We should have given
your country to Great Britain. Maybe we will.

Might I ask who is "we?" I suppose you do know this is an international
forum, not an Mercan puddle, so any "We" you conjure up for the group
should include representatives from the breadth of the forum, should it not?

And, be that as it may, you might better have commented that lodging
offers belong in rec.skiing.marketplace, or in this particular case even
rec.skiing.resorts.europe.

But for NIC (whose Shift key seems to be broken) - just find me an
airfare including transfers for £400 for four, and I might be interested
in your week's lodging for four at £400. Even at the current rate for
Sterling, £400 is more than a dime.

Old December 1st 03, 06:26 PM
hhh

"Schmoe" wrote in message news:TWLyb.7574 We
wouldn't give a dime to you spamming French frogfks. We should have given
your country to Great Britain. Maybe we will.

I think you'll find Nic is in fact British ie a subject of Great Britain.
Would be nice of you to give us France though. You must be a very powerful
man.

Old December 1st 03, 06:31 PM
Sue

In message , Schmoe
writes
"NIC ATKINSON" wrote in message
anyone fancy xmas in the 3 valleys , France £400 for the appt for the week
(sleeps 4) you just gotta get here !!

We wouldn't give a dime to you spamming French frogfks. We should have given
your country to Great Britain. Maybe we will.

No need, we're buying it one house/farm at a time.
Pity, it was quite a nice place until we started putting tacky little
boxes all over it.
--
Sue ]
Old December 1st 03, 06:31 PM
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:
Schmoe wrote:

We wouldn't give a dime to you spamming French frogfks. We should have given
your country to Great Britain. Maybe we will.

Might I ask who is "we?" I suppose you do know this is an international
forum, not an Mercan puddle, so any "We" you conjure up for the group
should include representatives from the breadth of the forum, should it not?

I think schmoe's trying to tell us that he has a tapeworm.

--
//-Walt
//
Old December 1st 03, 07:03 PM
The Real Bev

Sue wrote:

writes
"NIC ATKINSON" wrote:

anyone fancy xmas in the 3 valleys , France £400 for the appt for the week
(sleeps 4) you just gotta get here !!

We wouldn't give a dime to you spamming French frogfks. We should have given
your country to Great Britain. Maybe we will.

No need, we're buying it one house/farm at a time.
Pity, it was quite a nice place until we started putting tacky little
boxes all over it.

A while back Japan thought it was doing that to California. Imagine
their horror when they realized that they had bought high and were going
to be forced to sell low. If they'd just hung on we'd probably be
brushing up on our Japanese instead of our Spanish.

--
Cheers, Bev
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
Old December 2nd 03, 09:09 AM
NIC ATKINSON

I'll take that as a no then ...cheers anyhow..from your truly british
citizen...living in France in the winter and running our bar in Greece in
the summer !!...nice to be able to get about a bit and not be quite so
xenophobic.
Ciao

--
Nic & Karen.
Quality Ski Apartments in France
www.accommodationinthealps.co.uk
UK 0870 136 4311 Fax (national call in the UK)
Call us direct in France on 0033 (0) 4 7908 2376
CLICK HERE FOR OUR SPECIAL DEALS :
http://www.accommodationinthealps.co.uk/special.htm
"The Real Bev" wrote in message
Sue wrote:

writes

Old December 2nd 03, 03:59 PM
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:

Retsina or Ouzo?

Retsina is for drinking, Ouzo is for cooking (although I usually use
Raki instead of Ouzo - it's more or less the same thing but from Turkey
and with a bit more oomph.)

--
//-Walt
//
Old December 2nd 03, 04:03 PM
lal_truckee

NIC ATKINSON wrote:

I'll take that as a no then ...cheers anyhow..from your truly british
citizen...living in France in the winter and running our bar in Greece in
the summer !!...nice to be able to get about a bit and not be quite so
xenophobic.

Where in Greece? Retsina or Ouzo? Is the skiing on Olympus worth the effort?