Stockli Y ?

Old September 19th 12, 06:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Holger Dansk[_2_]

Default Stockli Y ?

Solomonn BBR influence ?

Opinions ?

Old September 19th 12, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:27:04 AM UTC-7, Holger Dansk wrote:
Solomonn BBR influence ?

Opinions ?

We do not discuss skiing here. We talk about death threats, molesting children, and tea party political tropes. Go away, unless you want to be treated the way the freaks treat me.
Old September 19th 12, 09:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

On 9/19/2012 2:27 PM, Holger Dansk wrote:
Solomonn BBR influence ?

Opinions ?

I loved this statement:
"The Y Series is meticulously shaped with a broad shovel and early rise
that combine with a narrow waste and traditional tail that translate
into an experience second to none in the ease department while allowing
for incredible front side carving ability. The flotation of the broad,
early rise shovel allows the rider to float effortlessly in powder while
truly skiing it - not surfing or smearing the snow."

Sure sounds BBR-ish to me.

And then again... A wide, early rise shovel, presumably rather soft, how
can you not smear your turns in soft stuff.

I liked the early Stormriders. Unbelievable edge hold on
EasternFirm(tm). Then I tried a pair a couple of years ago and didn't
really like them and found a rather pedestrian pair of Elans out
performed the 'new' Stormriders. I think Stockli is trying a mass-market
approach, probably not its thing.

Oh, and so far, I don't believe there is any such thing as a "one ski
quiver." Besides where's the fun in that?
Old September 19th 12, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:08:03 PM UTC-7, VtSkier wrote:
[...]

I'd rather discuss when Richard Walsh posted my home address after a wack job said he wanted to shoot me.
What kind of dickless coward would do that? Why do I ask?