The "REAL" Trunky Kicked Off OS

Old March 25th 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default The "REAL" Trunky Kicked Off OS

It seems that the real extended colon, child molesting, internet
criminal has been booted from OS. Hehehehehehe..........even his
fellow lefties found his **** objectionable. Mission accomplished.
Old March 25th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 24, 5:41*pm, pigo wrote:
It seems that the real extended colon, child molesting, internet
criminal has been booted from OS. Hehehehehehe..........even his
fellow lefties found his **** objectionable. Mission accomplished.

Geez, Brain Fried Pppppuuusssssyyyy, looks like you got kicked off
too.
Funny that you don't mention that.
Might have had something to do with the fact that they don't want the
trouble of dealing with a stalker like you.
Certainly had nothing to do with MY behavior. Hmmmmm. I bet you
forwarded them the email I wrote you, right, you pathetic pussy?
No surprise a stalker who lies his ass off is proud of smearing and
causing trouble.
One thing for sure.
Brain Fried Bob is one pathetic, laughable freak, who has never had
and never will have the balls to spew this crap in person.
And one pathetic pussy for stalking me in the first place.
How dickless. How typical. How normal for Bob Thompson.
A pussy who is so terrified of me he won't even read what I post about
him.......
Old March 25th 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 24, 5:10*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 24, 5:41*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Do you think it was something Bob posted that got you booted? Or just
the abusive cap you were posting on your own?

Old March 25th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 24, 5:41*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Sure was. I told them to pull it immediately or they could deal with
my attorney. They pulled it.
Easy solution. Bob Thompson repeatedly exposed them to liability for
defamation. Easier to get rid of both of us, due to his harassment.
As for abusive crap, your utter depravity is showing. Stalking me to
OS and repeating the same insane, vile, despicable lies is abusive
crap, you pathetic ppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
Hey, happy to discuss this with SPD. Or the RCMP. All this stalking,
all this lying, all this defamation, all this total
pppppuuuuusssssyyyy harassment, and all you can do is get me kicked
off a site because they can't take repeated legal exposure? When it
is obvious that the way to get rid of a wack job like Thompson is to
remove me? I can go on the site again tomorrow under a different ID,
and you will never know it is me. Whereas I spotted Thompson
immediately. Hard to hide that insanity.
What kind of pussy does that in the first place?
That's right. Ppppppuuuuusssssiiiiieeessssss like you and Thompson.
And you know what makes it even more laughable?
I could give a ****. Thompson thinks he cost me something I care
about, and I could care less. I'm laughing my ass off at him, and now
at you.
How ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old March 25th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 24, 5:41*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Since the only things Bob posted were rebuttals of your whining, I
don't see how it would be hard to spot him.

Meanwhile, my os account is doing just fine.

Old March 25th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 24, 5:41*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Translation: Bob Thompson defamed and repeated the same sick
defamatory lies he always has stalked me with. To try and
characterize his stalking as anything but typical cowardly and
deranged insanity is normal for you. How transparent. How Dickless
Henry.

Meanwhile, my os account is doing just fine

Translation: you're a pathetic stalker and a truly dickless
pussssssy. You won't even read the place now that I'm gone.
How laughable.
Old March 25th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

pigo wrote:
It seems that the real extended colon, child molesting, internet
criminal has been booted from OS. Hehehehehehe..........even his
fellow lefties found his **** objectionable. Mission accomplished.

Plonk!

Old March 25th 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 24, 9:23*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

Plonk!

Oh heavens. What will I do now? If you don't like us ****ing with the
idiot, don't read it. I clearly lable my posts. What a dink.

Old March 25th 10, 04:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 24, 8:21*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Since the only things Bob posted were rebuttals of your whining, I
don't see how it would be hard to spot him.

Meanwhile, my os account is doing just fine.

So is mine. Maybe I'll post a list and see who can guess my new ID? I
can just see trunky saying he "figured out" who I was. My "nick" was
TRUNKY for xrists sakes. Only an idiot would NOT know. My next one
will be similarly obvious. He'll have to complain about every
possibility.
Old March 25th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 24, 9:05*pm, pigo wrote:
On Mar 24, 8:21*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Since the only things Bob posted were rebuttals of your whining, I
don't see how it would be hard to spot him.

Meanwhile, my os account is doing just fine.

So is mine. Maybe I'll post a list and see who can guess my new ID? I
can just see trunky saying he "figured out" who I was. My "nick" was
TRUNKY for xrists sakes. Only an idiot would NOT know. My next one
will be similarly obvious. He'll have to complain about every
possibility.

Mine is a netname I have been using for years, but not here.

One of the advantages of having an active OS account is the ability to
send private messages to other bloggers.