Away for a few days...

Old June 17th 09, 03:04 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
MuahMan

Default Away for a few days...

On Jun 16, 6:30*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

God damned cancer. Why we research any other disease is beyond me.
Seems like half the planet has some form of cancer. Either find a
****ing cure or find out what the **** is causing it.

My condolences as well.

Old June 17th 09, 04:15 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

Alan, I am very sorry to hear this. As bad as it is right now, it will
actually get worse after shock wears off and the loss sets in. I wish
you didn't have to go through this.

Best wishes,

Dave
Old June 17th 09, 05:00 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Oxford

Alan Baker wrote:

...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

condolences Alan, went through that three years ago with my father...
healthy one day, gone, 4 weeks later, not fun... but it gives you a
clear perspective life is super short, enjoy those who are still with
you, and live life TODAY and forever remember the little gems your
father taught you.

don't leave hammers out in the rain...

daughters are just like their mothers...

are my favs...

oxford
Old June 17th 09, 05:04 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Steve Hix

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

Sorry to hear this. I lost my father unexpectedly a few years ago; it's
hard.

Old June 17th 09, 08:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:30:27 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote this message:

...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

My condolences, Alan. We all lose close ones unexpectedly. I've lost
many fine men in battle. I walk into the Mead Hall and see a line of
American flags in those triangular cases. I've already picked out
where my father's is going. I've been practicing the bugle so I can
play taps at his funeral. That's leadership.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old June 17th 09, 11:01 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.sport.golf

My deepest symathies Alan.

I lost my father when I was 16; it still is difficult certain days. My
thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

--
bill-o
Old June 17th 09, 11:51 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Howard Brazee

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:04:33 -0700 (PDT), MuahMan
wrote:

God damned cancer. Why we research any other disease is beyond me.
Seems like half the planet has some form of cancer. Either find a
****ing cure or find out what the **** is causing it.

That's how I lost my younger brother - small celled lung cancer for a
non-smoker. He left a young son and his wife.

- James Madison
Old June 17th 09, 12:15 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Sermo Malifer

Alan Baker wrote:
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

I'm sorry to learn of your loss. Please accept my condolences.
Old June 17th 09, 06:33 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Nashton

Alan Baker wrote:
...for the funeral of my father.

To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you
have.

To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts
you have.

And may none of you lose a loved one so unexpectedly.

Alan

My sincere condolences. You are a strong person and you will get through
this.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

then came the last days of May: Puns pete devlin European Ski Resorts 0 May 31st 06 06:09 PM
3 days in Vermont lutton13 Alpine Skiing 13 September 8th 05 09:14 PM
Ski Days SKIMORE Alpine Skiing 10 December 12th 04 04:43 PM
Ski Days SKIMORE Alpine Skiing 10 December 10th 04 09:34 PM
Richard, how many days is it? Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 1 November 20th 04 12:33 AM