I Was Wrong....Sort of...

Old July 3rd 13, 04:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Default I Was Wrong....Sort of...

By the way, since you have publicly made all these outrageous claims
then we have the right to demand answers to these questions. Why are you so frightened
of answering them? The only conclusion one can draw is that you are a pathological
liar.
Old July 3rd 13, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 10:31:18 AM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, I'll be whoever you like but it still doesn't
change the fact you haven't answered any of the pertinent questions, you big
stinking carcass.

Ahhh, that old ploy again. It is sooooo sad. It can't come up with anything new? ID doesn't mean anything to it. Has it ever been more forthcoming when it has that information? NO.

Old July 4th 13, 03:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Au contraire, you stupid fat****. You presented the phony experiences in Vietnam
and law enforcement as giving credence to your drug-addled opinions in arguments. The
first rule in any situation is to examine thoroughly the credentials of any so-called
experts. If people did that scam artists like you would starve. I do love the fact that Anthea said
you employed that cop routine trying to snow a cop during a traffic stop. Did you have a valid
license and auto insurance at the time because you seem to have had a problem with that in your
past (according to your public police record). As for the bobaloobob thing, you were committing a
felony every time you posted. You were breaking the law, we have the right to know why since those
hearings cost taxpayer money. You said you were standing up for freedom of speech yet claim is ludicrous
to be off the charts. You denied being bobaloobob for over 8 years and you would have continued
if you hadn't been tricked into admitting it. Your attempts to deflect are laughable, you want it to stop, you
have 2 choices 1. Admit the lies or 2. Provide the proof. The end. Oh yeah, **** You.
Old July 4th 13, 06:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 9:18:14 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:05:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Happy Independence Day everyone, except for draft dodgers.

That's a good point, Horvie.

So, Scott, how DID you avoid the draft? Did your number just not come up for four years running, or did you ride your student exemption the way Bill Clinton did?

I mention this because I was born in '57 and was prime cannon-fodder except that the draft ended a few years before I was eligible. I still had to register. My brother, who is two years older than me, had some chronic health issues that made him only one or two levels above 4F. Scott was born in '52, I believe (we forgot to tell you Happy Birthday a few weeks back), and would have been 21 when the draft ended in 1973.

Oh yeah, had the draft and the Vietnam debacle NOT ended, I was headed straight for the Mekong Delta effective on my 19th birthday because I had a low number in the last draft and I didn't have a student exemption to fall back on.

What's the deal, Scott? It's not dishonorable if you happened to get a high number both times. Please tell us the truth here -- we know when your birthday is and we can research the draft lottery numbers for that day.

I avoided the draft by joining the Navy.
Old July 4th 13, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 2:11:41 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
You recall Anthea said that I told a cop during a traffic stop I used to be a cop? Funny, because I was
never stopped with Anthea in the car. Holy ****, do you really believe every ****ing lie another
pathological liar has told about me?

Well, it would not be difficult for almost any of us to ask Anthea about this. Many of us are still on very good terms with her, and she has no reason to lie to any of us.

I'm starting to think that "pathological lie" is Scott's personal codeword for "embarrassing personal fact that was made public."

Also, Scott, as far as I can remember you never called your van a "car," you always called it a "van." So on that level of convoluted rationalization, you'd be telling the truth, at least in your own mind.
Old July 4th 13, 07:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

ROFLAO. Yep we can just go ask her. You going to admit your lies yet? We all
know there's no proof. Strohm's right - if you want to play semantics - I said traffic
stop not car. Used VW van, right? LOL
Old July 4th 13, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 1:45:11 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
ROFLAO. Yep we can just go ask her. You going to admit your lies yet? We all

know there's no proof. Strohm's right - if you want to play semantics - I said traffic

stop not car. Used VW van, right? LOL

Semantics is all it's got.