God Damnit!

Old August 11th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default God Damnit!

On Aug 10, 6:40*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/10/10 17:36, wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 15:59:42 -0700, The Real Bev
*wrote this crap:

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

he'll suck on a bullet.

Not as long as you keep encouraging him to whine.

When I point out the vileness of freaks like Horvath and Ashley,
that's "whining"? Looks to me like **** Ashley is whining because all
of her lies and manipulations have not succeeded in silencing me.

You're a smart and funny guy. *Post something GOOD!

Holy ****. Horvath talks about me dying and **** Ashley says he's a
smart and funny guy. Clue time, ****. Decent human beings think
Horvath is a pathetic, ludicrous, disgusting douchebag coward. As
usual, when an asshole proves how sick this ******** is, **** Ashley
has no complaint.
Clue time again, ****. This is exactly why this ******** is dead.
Can you comprehend that decent people think you are a sick,
despicable, vile ****?
Old August 11th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

--
Cheers, Bev
* * *Will give investment advice for food.

Hey, ****? Your good buddy Brain Fried Bob Thompson just cyberstalked
me to a dating website.
You might want to talk to him. I'm sure you will have a hard time
understanding the notion that most people do not want to be stalked,
defamed, and harassed by wet brained post op transexual cowards, with
your enthusiastic support.
For damn sure, Bob Thompson is not smart enough or sane enough to know
what he is doing.
You can thank me later for helping you in your desire to clean this
******** up.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 11th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 8, 3:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

--
Cheers, Bev
* * *Will give investment advice for food.

Seems to be working, so far.
Old August 11th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 11, 9:12*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 8, 3:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

--
Cheers, Bev
* * *Will give investment advice for food.

Seems to be working, so far.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Better talk to your buddy Brain Fried Bob, who is back to his old
stalking ways.
Yabahoobs and Horvath have disobeyed She Who Must Be Cornholed, too.
Old August 11th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 11, 11:21*am, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/11/10 09:12, Richard Henry wrote:

Seems to be working, so far.

Now all we need is some snow...

And ethics, and a conscience, and morals, and courage, and a facelift,
just for starters.
Old August 11th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
The Real Bev wrote:

On 08/11/10 11:21, The Real Bev wrote:

On 08/11/10 09:12, Richard Henry wrote:

Seems to be working, so far.

Now all we need is some snow...

I suspect that in order to avoid nymshifting we must add all messages
emanating directly from googlebroups to our killfiles. That's perhaps
the only way to get around the forged spam for a certain Canadian-front
pharmacy too.

What this means is that messages NOT generated by newsreader software
will become invisible. Draconian, of course, but do you really WANT to
read stuff from people who don't know the difference between
googlegroups and usenet?

Or... ...here's a thought..

....just don't reply.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 12th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 8, 3:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

Hey, ****?
Tranny Boob Thompson, Yabapussy, and Dickless Horvath have ignored
you. More will follow.
That's all I need to keep this ******** as dead and stinking as your
****, ****.
Do you really think you can appeal to the intelligence of such freaks,
****?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAA
Old August 12th 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 8, 3:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

Yo, ****ley?
You should have a talk with your fellow tea bagger birther Brain Fried
Bob Thompson.
He might listen to you. After all, you both repeat the same
ridiculous political lies, you both are pathological liars, you both
lack any semblance of ethics or morals.
No surprise you are tea baggers.
He's cyber stalking again and accusing me of molesting children and
bragging about setting a meet when he knew I was in Idaho.
You know, same bull****, different day.
This mother****er is SERIOUSLY beyond help. Killed too many brain
cells. But you might want to appeal to his better nature. You know,
the part of Bob that doesn't think illegals should be shot on sight.
What's that you say? That part of Bob got killed by the meth?
Oh, well.
Obviously, all I need is a couple freaks like Tranny Boob, Horvie,
Yabapussy, and the like to keep this ******** dead.
I'll make you a deal, ****. Starting with you. You stop lying and
defaming. So do all of your friends. And I will stop pointing out
how you are lying and defaming.
Very simple. Ethical. Honorable. Good luck with that.
Old August 12th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

Done, he has been kill filed, looks much nicer
Old August 12th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

Done, he has been kill filed, looks much nicer

Hey, ****ley? A success!!!!! Dick Gozinya didn't call me a member of
NAMBLA today!!!
I wish I could give you credit, but you never had a problem with that
kind of defamation and harassment.
You just have a problem with how it looks to decent people who flee
this ******** and see you for the **** you are.
Congratulations! You managed to get Dick Gozinya to stop lying about
me. Let us see how long that lasts.......
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA