California Helmet Law

Old September 11th 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default California Helmet Law

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:18:51 -0700 (PDT), snowbender
wrote:

On Sep 11, 7:58 am, downhill wrote:
snowbender wrote:

llege.

?

LoL. You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? Are you serious ?
No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea?
By you citing your history of taken a single political science
course. What was your purpose in mentioning that, if not to establish
your own credibility ? Please, enlighten us.

Political science 101 is for a general requirement class in college;
have you been to the college, and earned a BA/BS degree? Do you know
what general requirement classes are for? They build common knowledge,
and nothing really in-depth, but form your base knowledge so you can
understand the things around you. Yes, a BA/BS degree gives you that
kind of credibility.

snowbender

Can you please tell us what college granted you a degree. They should be
listed as a place of question and investigated. As it is apparent you
have comprehension and logic with math issues. Plus you have never
produced anybody that agrees with anything you post. Your argument that
you are in Einstein category of thinkers is the morning joke. You are
scooters replacement and your posts prove that.

My "morning joke" is your gappers' "morning sickness"; that's why
"morning head-banging" session. As info for what college granted my
degree, I'm not telling yet; I want to make profit out of you geppers
arrogance, how much money will you put up for it (yeah, as scooter
said, it takes balls)? As for "you have never produced anybody that
agrees with anything you post," only happens in your shameless denial.
And the saga continues.

snowbender

"Plonk" goodbye Snowblower
Old September 12th 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:
On Sep 11, 7:58 am, downhill wrote:
snowbender wrote:

llege.

?

[...]

Holy ****. Irony meter wears a helmet. Dick Gozinya plonks Ichie.
What is truly amazing is how many assholes here never got around to
plonking Dickie Poo. Says all anyone needs to know about them. Dick
Gozinya, Fearful Leader of RSA.
Old September 12th 10, 01:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

wrote:

My "morning joke" is your gappers' "morning sickness"; that's why
"morning head-banging" session. As info for what college granted my
degree, I'm not telling yet; I want to make profit out of you geppers
arrogance, how much money will you put up for it (yeah, as scooter
said, it takes balls)? As for "you have never produced anybody that
agrees with anything you post," only happens in your shameless denial.
And the saga continues.

snowbender

"Plonk" goodbye Snowblower

How ironic, I wasn't intended to talk you in the first place; you must
feel all powerful to be able to "plonk" people on the 'net.
Nevertheless, thanks for "plonking," now it's "only loser coming
back."

snowbender
Old September 12th 10, 01:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 11, 1:19 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Sep 10, 3:40 pm, Dick G wrote:
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 05:18:42 -0700 (PDT), snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 9, 11:22 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:21 am, snowbender
wrote:

That's what I've learned in political science 101 in college.

LoL. You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? Are you serious ?

No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea? Can't read, don't know how to reason, or
more likely, "praise high to insinuate low"?

There's no interpretation to be had here, Itchy.

Yes, there is, you have a small knowledge domain, and conceited little
mind.

IS

Why do you have to be an absolute idiot and try to justify the
erroneous statements you make?

A great mind is perceived as an absolute idiot some time by the common
idiots, Dr. Einstein comes to mind, and if the same issue have already
existed, before it reaches the final conclusion, my statements are not
erroneous, so the error is in your narrowed mentality.

snowbender

You're no Einstein, C-T.

Copycat cheap shot? No, I've never claimed that I am Dr. Einstein
kind. Nevertheless, given Taichi depicts a world (Unism) that he would
never dream of, and Yin-Yang theory covers/explains his relativity
theory in principle, Taichi, and so is Taichi Skiing, is a mentality
compatible to and beyond his mentality. No, you would not have a clue,
small mind.

snowbender
Old September 12th 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:
My "morning joke" is your gappers' "morning sickness"; that's why
"morning head-banging" session. As info for what college granted my
degree, I'm not telling yet; I want to make profit out of you geppers
arrogance, how much money will you put up for it (yeah, as scooter
said, it takes balls)? As for "you have never produced anybody that
agrees with anything you post," only happens in your shameless denial.
And the saga continues.

snowbender

"Plonk" goodbye Snowblower

How ironic, I wasn't intended to talk you in the first place; you must
feel all powerful to be able to "plonk" people on the 'net.
Nevertheless, thanks for "plonking," now it's "only loser coming
back."

You got that right, Ichie. That sick freak gets a woodie talking crap
while hiding behind his computer, but never will be "powerful" enough
to it in person?
Old September 12th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 12, 8:24*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

[...]

* * *What you don't understand is that there is a difference between
philosophy and science. *Einstein didn't *explain a philosophy, but some
fundamental scientific principles that helped create the modern world
that we know of today.

* * Philosophy isn't a scientific tool, nor does it need to use
empirical evidence to explain its theories.-

Empirical Evidence? GREAT concept. You claimed in court that I had
threatened you, Teddy, an outright lie. Provide the empirical
evidence. The post. Show the post, Ted.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old September 12th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 12th 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 12, 11:02*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

[...]

What Ichie said. No clue.
Old September 13th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 13, 12:46*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:

* * Philosophy isn't a scientific tool, nor does it need to use
empirical evidence to explain its theories.

As philosophy/Taichi exams the validity of the scientific stories, we
may call it "meta-science." Meta-science exams the questions before
the scientific method is even formed, question like what is "real"/
real reality? There are two competing schools of thought on this:
Realism and Nominalism;

* I responded to your kooky post, because you are not alone in trying to
show that metaphysical ideas are compatible *certain scientific fields
like physics. * The concept of "New Age Medicine" is a oxymoron, for the
reason it tries to uses metaphysics to solve medical problems.

*For example, "magic" crystals for healing, to cure medical problems
through metaphysical principles that have been shown to have no known
medical/scientific research to prove what they advertise, ditto with
something like Chiropractics.

I am not condemning Taoism, there are many things that are admirable
about Taoism. *However metaphysics isn't a scientific method, nor it can
apply to something like quantum physics. *

* Big parts for any rigorous scientific research, *are the procedure *
results can be replicated.

Much like you can't use Taoism to explain ski mechanics.

Holy ****. Wack Job Waldron discussing delusional spiritual
practices.
Hey, Wack Job? Medical and scientific research has proven you are a
dickless coward and a pathological liar. Show the post, Ted.
Irony meter commits perjury.
Old September 13th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 13, 1:33*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 13, 12:46*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Much like you can't use Taoism to explain ski mechanics.

Or anything else for that matter.

Yabappppuuusssssyyyy!!! What did you do this weekend? Obviously,
you're too embarassed and humiliated to even talk about being busted
lying about leaving Seattle, much less discuss a secret meeting with
Brain Fried Thompson and others where you hid like a scared liddle
child swaddled in Depends.
Taosim cannot explain the depth of your lack of manhood, either.