California Helmet Law

Old September 6th 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default California Helmet Law

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 07:11:54 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 21:31:36 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

I think I'm buying a helmet this year.

Do us a favor. Don't buy a helmet.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Someone had 3 double bogies on the back nine
Old September 7th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 6, 11:15 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:43 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Oh yeah they do. Don't you know it is illegal to wear helmet and drive
in a car in California?

snowbeader

No, Chai-tea, I've never heard that. Can you actually provide a
reference for that?

The stipulation is that you cannot drive with both ears covered in
California; wearing helmet maybe legal (laws have no mention on
wearing a helmet while driving in a car), but you may still get cited
too.

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

So you were making it up.

No, though I got my info from a different source, but nevertheless,
the question was raised long time ago as well,
http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10011

I am unsurprised.

Of course, a self-conceiter thinks that he know everything would never
be surprised at anything.

snowbender

Old September 7th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

Oh yeah they do. Don't you know it is illegal to wear helmet and drive
in a car in California?

snowbeader

No, Chai-tea, I've never heard that. Can you actually provide a
reference for that?

The stipulation is that you cannot drive with both ears covered in
California; wearing helmet maybe legal (laws have no mention on
wearing a helmet while driving in a car), but you may still get cited
too.

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

So you were making it up.

No, though I got my info from a different source, but nevertheless,
the question was raised long time ago as well,
http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10011

That someone else raised the question before is irrelevant to the fact
that you made up contention that it is illegal to wear a helmet while
driving.

I am unsurprised.

Of course, a self-conceiter thinks that he know everything would never
be surprised at anything.

LOL

--
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old September 7th 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 7, 10:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:

[...]

Baker, that is an unfair use of LOL. You usually do that when you are
caught in a whopper of an outright lie, exposed as a deranged and
delusional mentally ill pathological liar, or embarassed as a
pathetic, dickless coward.
Ichy is almost right. At least the second half of the sentence. And
if "self-conceiter" means "insane and needs psychological counseling",
he's completely right.
Whistler!!!!!
Hey, did you have a chat with SPD like you threatened,
ppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy? You know, claiming I had threatened your life?
Did you figure out that doing so was a felony, and
pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy out?
Still waiting for that call, you dickless worm of a freak.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Old September 8th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

snowbender wrote:

[...]

Still having problem with your logic, eh? No, if someone else raised
the question in 2006, I didn't make up the contention in 2010. Do you
know why?

I am unsurprised.

Of course, a self-conceiter thinks that he know everything would never
be surprised at anything.

LOL

You said it.

snowbender

Old September 8th 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

[...]

Sorry, but the one has nothing to do with the other.

You made a positive claim: that it is illegal to drive a car in
California while wearing a helmet. When you made this claim, you had no
actual knowledge of any law or fact that supported that claim.

That makes it a lie.

That other people were confused about the legal situation doesn't make
your positive claim any less a lie.

I am unsurprised.

Of course, a self-conceiter thinks that he know everything would never
be surprised at anything.

LOL

You said it.

Because I'm laughing at you...

....again.

Old September 8th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 8, 1:04 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

[...]

Yup, a little mind can never straighten its little thinking. If the
question has already existed, I didn't "make it up."

That makes it a lie.

That other people were confused about the legal situation doesn't make
your positive claim any less a lie.

Given the same token, you lie as well; nevertheless, guess that you
lie so much, you can no longer tell what a lie is.

I am unsurprised.

Of course, a self-conceiter thinks that he know everything would never
be surprised at anything.

LOL

You said it.

Because I'm laughing at you...

...again.

What so funny? You are confused, LOL is your shameless trademark.

snowbender

Old September 8th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:43 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,
snowbender wrote:

[...]

I didn't say you made up "the question", Chai-tea.

You made up your certainty that it was illegal.

Old September 8th 10, 03:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*snowbender wrote:

[...]

More Baker insanity. This pathetic, deranged, dickless coward lies
like he breathes. But when HE is caught, he ignores it, justifies it,
rationalizes it, and finally claims that if he didn't know he was
telling a lie, it is not a lie.
Ask the asshole when and where and for what when it comes to his
outright lie when he called me a convicted felon, and listen to the
insanity.
WHISTLER!!!!!
Speaking of lying, Baker, you kept threatening to go to the Seattle
Police Department and tell them I had threatened your life, which is,
of course, a lie. I guess you lied about that promise, too, eh,
pppppuuuussssssyyyyy? I suspect that when you could end up in jail
for making a false police report, you are sane enough to know when you
are lying.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
What a puuuuuuusssssssyyyyy!
LOL!!!!!!
You're being laughed at.....again.
Old September 8th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*snowbender wrote:

[...]

Itchie, Baker is an expert on CA law. Easy to do when you live in
BC. And if the law is different, Baker makes up new laws.
One thing for su he checked WA law and ppppuuusssssiiieeeeddddd out
on making a false police report.
LOL.

That makes it a lie.

That other people were confused about the legal situation doesn't make
your positive claim any less a lie.

Given the same token, you lie as well; nevertheless, guess that you
lie so much, you can no longer tell what a lie is.

Exactly. He does not know when he is lying.

I am unsurprised.

Of course, a self-conceiter thinks that he know everything would never
be surprised at anything.

LOL

You said it.

Because I'm laughing at you...

...again.

What so funny? You are confused, LOL is your shameless trademark.

Exactly. When busted lying, Baker LOL's. He's done it hundreds of
times when he lies about me.