California Helmet Law

Old September 16th 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 16, 6:28*am, downhill wrote:
Bob F wrote:
downhill wrote:
Not sure what game he is playing,but it is apparent the only way he
wins is by making up the rules as he goes along. New meaning of
words, changes of physics laws, claims of greatness with no proof.
Videos of the lamest ski maneuvers, expecting to see Where is Waldo
there. They have no point or meaning like every post he has made.
Sounds sort of like calvin ball.

Really, the only way he wins is by declaring himself the winner.
Unfortunately, he is the only one that "thinks" so.

It seems that the kill-filed one has become Itchy sole supporter, if
that is not the perfect statement of Itchy's drawing power. You know
the reason we are subjected to his ranting he has been kicked off
every other ski forum and all his posts and rants get deleted. He
seems very proud of this, why would you market your self in this
manner. I spend a lot of time working with branding and cheesedip is
sure branded but not in a way that would get you a paying client.

I hear you. Pretty sad to watch.

The saddest part was he posted a video and asked the group what the
opinion of the video was. Then when every body put forth their opinion,
we were told that our opinions were wrong.

You think that is sad? How about your buddies Brain Fried Bob,
Horvath, Dick Gozinya and others making sick jokes about raping
children and calling me a child molester?
You've never said anything about that. Never criticized your
friends. THAT is sad. And sick.

Then he claims he is an internet defender, but he is just a very public
example of a internet loon.

Looks to me like YOU are an internet dickless coward.

With my computer consulting I run training sessions and frequently we
get into scams and other questionable internet behavior discussions.

Holy ****. Irony meter runs a training session.

Often I use the messages as training material, scooter becomes a obvious
* loon.

Oh, please. Stop lying. There is no way in hell you would turn your
students onto rsa, because you look like a total asshole, a liar, and
a coward.
Tell you what. Have a couple of them email me to verify you just told
the truth, you stupid internet loon.
Oh, yeah. Then you wouldn't be anonymous anymore, hiding behind your
computer while you defame others.

But cheese dip can be somewhat miss leading if you are not up on
the subject manner and looking at one message. But when you string a few
together the real picture emerges.

The real picture sure has emerged regarding you. Pathological liar,
complete fraud, dickless freak.

I would say that he is a good training example of dumb wolf in sheep's
clothing.

I would say you are as dumb as a sheep, myself.

When you get into the discussion of the nigeria love letters,
many people do not understand why, and when they do it is hard to
understand why one would fall for it.

Hey, do your "students" fall for this bull****?
bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So often you wind up discussing
other internet idiots, and people who's names appear in books and
magazines and have a public history are surprised that people like
scooter or tie cheese dip post such rantings and exhibit such behavior.
But as I think about it they have no lives and are wanna bee's.

As I think about it, you are a laughably transparent freak.

I have a beginning training class tonight for a membership and publicity
person, she is not ready for this yet.-

Oh, I think she is more than ready to find out what a pathetic,
laughable, stupid asshole you are. But you won't show this to her.
Damn, you're one stupid dumb****.

Old September 16th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Bob F wrote:
downhill wrote:
[...]

our * loon. But cheese dip can be somewhat miss leading if you are not up on
the subject manner and looking at one message. But when you string a few
together the real picture emerges.
I would say that he is a good training example of dumb wolf in sheep's
clothing. When you get into the discussion of the nigeria love letters,
many people do not understand why, and when they do it is hard to
understand why one would fall for it. So often you wind up discussing
other internet idiots, and people who's names appear in books and
magazines and have a public history are surprised that people like
scooter or tie cheese dip post such rantings and exhibit such behavior.
But as I think about it they have no lives and are wanna bee's.

I have a beginning training class tonight for a membership and publicity
person, she is not ready for this yet.

More material for your class:

James S. Harris, or JSH, on sci.math. He claims to have found a fault
with basic algebra (somethiing about the number 7) and to have methods
to break common encryption schemes. Earnest mathematicians go to
great lengths to show the errors in his derivations, but he just
accuses them of being insiders who are protecting their academic money
train.

Jim Thompson, on sci.electronics.design. He has a long distinguished
history as an electronics circuit designer, and when he stays on topic
he still shows his brilliance. However, apparently due to mental
problems associat4ed with old age, he eventually responds to most
threads with irrelevant rants about illegal immigrants, fairies and
libs.

Spike, on the socalsoccer.com forum page. He cuts and pastes articles
from conservative websites (NRO, etc) into youth soccer discussions on
a daily basis and mixes in his own racist diatribes, insisting in an
itchy-like or 2B-like way that he is the only poster who knows the
truth.

Archimedes Plutonium, who you can look up on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_celebrity
Old September 16th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Bob F wrote:
downhill wrote:
[...]

He doesn't have a class, dumb****. He's lying his ass off. While you
never cease to amaze me with your stupidity, none of you are so
idiotic that you let your friends, family, and work know about your
behavior here.
Much like your bull**** claims that you've told your employers about
RSA. If you had, they would fire you.
How ridiculous.
All I do here is catch liars lying and expose them as the liars they
are. Unlike you, I do not stalk, do not make up vile defamations, do
not lie to the cops, etc.
When you attempt to lump me in with those folks, it is just another
Dickless Henry defamation.
One would think that if you were going to hold anyone up as an example
of pure kookiness, it would be your buddy Brain Fried Bob Thompson. I
gotta tell you, when he referenced the Pike Place Market Pussy moment
that both of you share, I could not have been more amused. He lied
about his location, tried to set a meet and do some lightweight
stalking while hiding in Idaho, then lied his ass off about his
transparent dishonesty. You have so much in common.
Tell you what. Have the class, or your employers, drop me a line and
I will be delighted to explain the PUSSY PARTY and the EMERGENCY
SOCCER GAME!!!
Better yet, how about the contact info for the cop you claimed to have
lied to? Delighted to show him your stalking history. Just in case I
ever see you in person and get to hold you responsible for your
stalking.
What's that? Complete silence, as usual?
Busted lying again, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy
Old September 18th 10, 01:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 15, 5:45 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:24 pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 15, 3:12 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22 pm, snowbender
wrote:

Well, what cannot defeat me can only make me stronger, thanks for
playing.

When you aren't able to put forth any argument or opinion or video
evidence of any of your apparent "causes" or interests that
demonstrate anything except your own incompetence and arrogance, you
probably shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Not sure what game he is playing,but it is apparent the only way he
wins is by making up the rules as he goes along. New meaning of words,
changes of physics laws, claims of greatness with no proof. Videos of
the lamest ski maneuvers, expecting to see Where is Waldo there. They
have no point or meaning like every post he has made.

Sounds sort of like calvin ball.

Really, the only way he wins is by declaring himself the winner. Unfortunately,
he is the only one that "thinks" so.

Gobble, gobble, gobble, that sure sound like a bunch flightless
turkeys running around pretending they are coyotes on the hunt/run.
No, I didn't win (you turkeys are still turkeys), but you turkeys are
sure lost; lost not just your own characters, your integrity, and your
own self-respect, but also turning into shameless.

What did you win?

snowbender

Which university or college gifted you with a degree ? I'd love to
know. I assume, in addition to Political Science 101, you took an
English class or two, right ?

"As info for what college granted my degree, I'm not telling yet; I
want to make profit out of you geppers arrogance, how much money will
you put up for it (yeah, as scooter said, it takes balls)?" Gobble,
gobble, you turkeys know only how to gobbling and run.

snowbender
Old September 18th 10, 01:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 15, 5:45 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:24 pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 15, 3:12 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22 pm, snowbender
wrote:

[...]

gobble, you flightless turkeys know only how to gobbling and run.

snowbender
Old September 18th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

snowbender wrote:

Which university or college gifted you with a degree ? I'd love to
know. I assume, in addition to Political Science 101, you took an
English class or two, right ?

"As info for what college granted my degree, I'm not telling yet; I
want to make profit out of you geppers arrogance, how much money will
you put up for it (yeah, as scooter said, it takes balls)?" Gobble,
gobble, you flightless turkeys know only how to gobbling and run.

snowbender

What a giggle, pay you. You should consider a lawsuit against the school
that granted you a degree. Your posting have proven that they grant a
degree without meeting the minimum level of education.
Plus quoting scooter as your guiding light shows what little grasp you
have of reality.

Have you become so flustered that you misspelled gapper or have you
*******ized the english language again and created a new word?
Old September 18th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 18, 8:49 am, downhill wrote:
snowbender wrote:
Which university or college gifted you with a degree ? I'd love to
know. I assume, in addition to Political Science 101, you took an
English class or two, right ?

"As info for what college granted my degree, I'm not telling yet; I
want to make profit out of you geppers arrogance, how much money will
you put up for it (yeah, as scooter said, it takes balls)?" Gobble,
gobble, you flightless turkeys know only how to gobbling and run.

snowbender

What a giggle, pay you.

Not just pay me, that was for the bet. You flightless turkeys are so
shameless, no self-respect, and lacked of integrity, there's nothing
to stop you flightless turkeys from lying through your teeth to amend
your shameless denials, only when money hurts your pocket book may
test your courage. As you flightless turkey well know that I'm telling
the truth, I bet you gappers just wouldn't dare to put up a bet to see
it.

You should consider a lawsuit against the school
that granted you a degree. Your posting have proven that they grant a
degree without meeting the minimum level of education.
Plus quoting scooter as your guiding light shows what little grasp you
have of reality.

Gobble, gobble, you are still gobbling while running away.

Have you become so flustered that you misspelled gapper or have you
*******ized the english language again and created a new word?

So, with all you flightless turkeys' college degrees you can only spot
the misspelling?

"You should consider a lawsuit against the school that granted you a
degree. Your posting have proven that they grant a degree without
meeting the minimum level of education."

Oops, a minor detail, "Which university or college gifted you with a
degree ? I'd love to know..."

snowbender
Old September 18th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

snowbender wrote:
[...]

What ever you write is just gibberish you have morphed into scooter your
only friend. You are so oblivious to reality, not one person can you
produce that agrees with you. With the exception of scooter who has been
the recipient of a court order baring him from internet use and received
internet kook awards a few times, and there are separate web pages
warning of his behavior, and the subject of an article in wired painting
him as a loon. The whole world is wrong except for you and scooter.

Based on your childish responses and your utter gasp of the situation
along with your ability to explain anything rationally shows what kind
of educational system you were in.
One of the great drivers I have had the chance to work with and now is
chief instructor at skippy school has this phase he uses.

How is that working for you?
Old September 18th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 18, 9:49*am, downhill wrote:

Have you become so flustered that you misspelled gapper or have you
*******ized the english language again and created a new word?

You give too much credit. A new word from gapper? They're both new
words. The question is whether or not they mean the same thing.
Old September 18th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

He's not my friend, idiot. I just enjoy how he ****s with freaks.

You are so oblivious to reality, not one person can you
produce that agrees with you.

I agree with him when he calls you a gapper

With the exception of scooter who has been
the recipient of a court order baring him from internet use and received
internet kook awards a few times, and there are separate web pages
warning of his behavior, and the subject of an article in wired painting
him as a loon. The whole world is wrong except for you and scooter.

You go ahead and quote a bunch of lying crap written by liars. Holy
****, are you so ****ing stupid you think an AUK award destroys
credibility?
In my world, it makes you a ****ing hero.
Idiot. Argue the points instead of going to defamation because you
are too ****ing stupid to argue the points.

Based on your childish responses and your utter gasp of the situation
along with your ability to explain anything rationally *shows what kind
of educational system you were in.

How childish of you. The old "everybody thinks you are wrong"
arguement. Straight out of second grde.

One of the great drivers I have had the chance to work with and now is
chief instructor at skippy school has this phase he uses.

How is that working for you?-

Working great for me. I'm a man, and you are a lying, manipulative,
dishonest ppppuuusssssyyyy. How's that working for you?