Twice

Old June 9th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Twice

Two times your mighty Hungarian warrior was a hero this weekend.

Friday evening was the start of the Mill's Race. My yacht started at
the front of the pack, with a group of eight yachts in our class. For
hours we raced to the first mark. We rounded the mark as it was
getting dark. Five of us were neck-and-neck as the sun went down. We
raced through the night, neck-and-neck, with three of the eight
trailing.

I decided to conserve my strength for the finish, so I went to my
cabin for a nap. After falling asleep, a storm blew up. Now, this
was no ordinary tempest, but a demon's storm, from the depths of hell.
Then this was followed by sea monsters. I quickly grabbed a sword,
and went into action. I hacked, and I slashed, and I spilled their
guts into the sea. I gouged out their eyes, and cut their throats.
Standing on the last one, I held my sword high, and shouted, "I am
Horvath." Then I plunged it into the heart of the beast.

When I awoke, we were already at the dock. I asked my crew why we
were already finished. They told me that we had to drop out on
account of the storm, and I asked, "What storm?"

They told me about the storm, and the sea monsters. They told me that
they were only alive because I killed nine sea monsters. They told me
how I screamed into the teeth of the storm as I killed the last one.

I looked at them, and said, "But that was only a dream. It didn't
really happen." They said that it was no dream, it really happened.
They said that I was a hero, and they were celebrating with much mead.

Two days later we were going back to the yacht club, and just before
we got there, we saw a boat in distress. This brave crew had sailed
back, and not even a quarter mile from their dock, they developed
engine problems. Two other boats tried to tow them back to the
harbor, but the wind was too strong. We were the only boat that could
do it. We just shoveled more coal onto the fire. (All seriousness
aside, we just throttled in more diesel fuel, I wouldn't lie.) And
once again, we were the heroes.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old June 9th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jun 9, 3:54 pm, A mighty Hungarian wrote:
[...]

Do you get to bed the CGI Robin Wright now ?
Old June 10th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:26:00 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

Two days later we were going back to the yacht club, and just before
we got there, we saw a boat in distress. This brave crew had sailed
back, and not even a quarter mile from their dock, they developed
engine problems. Two other boats tried to tow them back to the
harbor, but the wind was too strong. We were the only boat that could
do it. We just shoveled more coal onto the fire. (All seriousness
aside, we just throttled in more diesel fuel, I wouldn't lie.) And
once again, we were the heroes.

Do you get to bed the CGI Robin Wright now ?

Who is Robin Wright? I never heard of her.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...411/-1/ARCHIVE

Old June 10th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote this crap:

Two days later we were going back to the yacht club, and just before
we got there, we saw a boat in distress. This brave crew had sailed
back, and not even a quarter mile from their dock, they developed
engine problems. Two other boats tried to tow them back to the
harbor, but the wind was too strong. We were the only boat that could
do it. We just shoveled more coal onto the fire. (All seriousness
aside, we just throttled in more diesel fuel, I wouldn't lie.) And
once again, we were the heroes.

Do you get to bed the CGI Robin Wright now ?

Who is Robin Wright? I never heard of her.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...411/-1/ARCHIVE

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

NEAT!!! and you slayed all those sea monsters (lake monsters)
by yourself. Good on ye, mate!
Old June 10th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:12:20 -0400, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...411/-1/ARCHIVE

NEAT!!! and you slayed all those sea monsters (lake monsters)
by yourself. Good on ye, mate!

That's what they say. They say I used a mighty sword to smote those
monsters. Then I spent the weekend swiving beautiful women.

Old June 10th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:12:20 -0400, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...411/-1/ARCHIVE

NEAT!!! and you slayed all those sea monsters (lake monsters)
by yourself. Good on ye, mate!

That's what they say. They say I used a mighty sword to smote those
monsters. Then I spent the weekend swiving beautiful women.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

Hey, I'd like to see you smoting and swiving. Or maybe not.
Old June 10th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:12:52 -0400, A mighty Hungarian
wrote this crap:

Do you get to bed the CGI Robin Wright now ?

Who is Robin Wright? I never heard of her.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...411/-1/ARCHIVE

Isn't Robin Wright the sidekick for Howard Stern?

Old June 11th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...0080607/METRO/...

Isn't Robin Wright the sidekick for Howard Stern?

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

She's the actress who played the King's young maiden in
Beowulf..."Jennie" in Forrest Gump.
Old June 11th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:45:11 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...0080607/METRO/...

Isn't Robin Wright the sidekick for Howard Stern?

She's the actress who played the King's young maiden in
Beowulf..."Jennie" in Forrest Gump.

I still don't get the connection. And I only saw the first fifteen
minutes of Forrest Grump, and decided it was worse than a Tom Cruise
movie.

Old June 11th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:32:32 -0700, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

Who is Robin Wright? I never heard of her.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...METRO/80607041
1/-1/ARCHIVE

Isn't Robin Wright the sidekick for Howard Stern?

I think the reference to the "Robin Wright Penn" who played Wealthow
in "Beowulf", and the wife of your favourite American: Sean Penn. IIRC,
Sean Penn challenged Stephen Colbert to a "Meta-Free-Phor-All": sort of
like ultimate fighting, or jumping into an icy couloir, or skiing
Sapphire Col at Rogers Pass in a white out.

I have no idea what you are talking about, is that even English?

If you are mocking me, prepare to die.

Anyway she probably would like for you to smite/smote Mr. Patriotic
American. (ie Mr. Penn)

Tell Sean Penn that he should prepare to die.