Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Old March 25th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:38 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 6:04 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:

Schattie wrote
He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger. And unlike Andrew McLean, I'm not a pathological liar who
screwed over a friend, defamed him, participated in a criminal
conspiracy of terrorism, lied to a cop and a judge.
He can ski whatever he likes and self promote all he wants: I know
what kind of man Andrew McLean is: an amoral asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go take your meds, Vinnie.
Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?
Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries.

Clue time FF. Interviewing the homeless on the street.

I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.

For "a" premier - What was the show? "Whooops, I'm sorrrryyyy. The
tapes were destroyed". Yeah right, Down at the local station, pan-
handling. Date, time, program.

Vinnie, I know what happened.

We do too, You were told to get your fat ass out. Anything else is
totally fabricated.

Bert has seen the film.

Now ain't that convenient. He could put on You Tube for his Omega Male
Site - but he won't because it doesn't exist.
Jeff has a copy.

Why, he's too stupid to operate a tv, vcr or dvd? But again that's
reeeeaaaalllllll convenient.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.

Projecting again I see. Provide the proof and I'll shut up. Have that
genius Jeffy upload to You Tube? We're waiting......

Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.

Actually dumbass, the only felony committed for the 12,000th time was
you violating a court order posting as bobaloobob, which you admitted
to and we CAN prove that. Talk about sanity, why are you still posting
here? Mr. War Hero - taking 2 bullets, Mr. Masters, Mr. TV star, Det.
Friday.

Take your meds, Vinnie. You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. Get help.

Vinnie, Sminnie, I've got a job, you don't. I've got a house, you
don't. I've got a family, you don't. I don't have a police record.
Lean into that FF. Think about about. You can squeal all you want, but
it's never change things. The only thing that you might even be fit
for is dog food. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You probably can't
even afford a plot.

I won't because it's a good film, and all you want to do is to find
stuff to flame and rage about. It's a well-done piece on an important
topic ... not something for you to try to play with for your own
amusement ...

Bert
Old March 25th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

[...]

Lies all lies - as usual.
Old March 25th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:

[...]

If it's a "well-done piece on an important topic", what could we flame
about?

Old March 25th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 04:28:24 -0700 (PDT), Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

I won't because it's a good film, and all you want to do is to find
stuff to flame and rage about. It's a well-done piece on an important
topic ... not something for you to try to play with for your own
amusement ...

Bert

Lies all lies - as usual.

Do you think he rode to the TV studio on his touring bike, with his
skis duct taped to the side?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old March 25th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Armin

wrote:

[...]

about?- Hide quoted text -

MMMMmmmm.... http://tinyurl.com/3df6hp
Old March 25th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

[...]

I know, I know. It's a cooking show on how to properly prepare a beef
stick when it's been in your pants.
Old March 25th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Oh, you'd find a way to just stir the pot and try to make trouble, as
usual ...

Bert
Old March 25th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Get off of it **** Head, That's the Schathead ****ter's raison d'etre.
Old March 25th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

And I'm supposed to take sriously someone who posts as "Clarence Darrow"
and "traveling sex show"?

I bet your wife and kids really look up to you and respect you a lot for
that.

Speaking of which, you mentioned you wre proud of having a lot of
material toys. Your wife and daughter must have worked day and night for
that ... that takes a lot of quarters!

Bert
Old March 25th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote:
[...]

Put up or shut up, Bert.

You don't have the goods, because they don't exist.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia