A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

best ski destionations in europe



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 1st 16, 01:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,376
Default best ski destionations in europe

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 5:49:07 AM UTC-6, jackskialps wrote:
Hello, i recommend you to check out http://ski-destination.com/ and
look up some great european ski destinations and the best christmas and
new years eve ski packages.

have a great day !




--
jackskialps


I'll be going to Asia for the new year. Starting in Hong Kong, ending in Singapore. Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

But thanks for sharing.
Ads
  #2  
Old November 2nd 16, 03:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default best ski destionations in europe

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 9:55:21 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:

I'll be going to Asia for the new year. Starting in Hong Kong, ending in Singapore. Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?


LOL!

  #3  
Old November 2nd 16, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,348
Default best ski destionations in europe

On 11/1/16 6:55 AM, pigo wrote:
Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

Yes. Tourist destination now. Colorful. Boisterous.
  #4  
Old November 2nd 16, 05:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,233
Default best ski destionations in europe

On 11/02/2016 08:25 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 11/1/16 6:55 AM, pigo wrote:
Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

Yes. Tourist destination now. Colorful. Boisterous.


Friend went to Taiwan via Hong Kong. The HK security people relieved
her of her nail clippers, but gave them back to her on her return trip.
THAT's courtesy!

Core dump complete.

--
Cheers, Bev
"The federal government has taken too much tax money from the
people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberty
with the Constitution." -- Ronald Reagan
  #5  
Old November 3rd 16, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,756
Default best ski destionations in europe

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 6:55:21 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 5:49:07 AM UTC-6, jackskialps wrote:
Hello, i recommend you to check out http://ski-destination.com/ and
look up some great european ski destinations and the best christmas and
new years eve ski packages.

have a great day !




--
jackskialps


I'll be going to Asia for the new year. Starting in Hong Kong, ending in Singapore. Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

But thanks for sharing.


My wife has been there a few times on her real estate business.

The last trip, she was in Thailand when the King died. She wore black for 5 days.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why only ski Europe? Dymphna European Ski Resorts 46 August 5th 09 10:17 PM
Snowcamp in Europe Tai-Pan Snowboarding 1 May 21st 05 12:28 PM
Heliboarding europe! saLe Snowboarding 0 October 28th 04 12:06 AM
Moving to Europe JimTheBoarder General 0 December 4th 03 03:29 PM
europe NIC ATKINSON Alpine Skiing 11 December 4th 03 02:31 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.