RSA: Dead and I'm loving it

Old May 24th 06, 11:38 PM

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
But this sick criminal would be welcome at Biggers party....and
Biggers
knows damn well he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.

No.. I don't know about felonies I committed over this newsgroup. Or
anyone else committing for that matter. Would you elaborate?

Another outright lie, along with a ridiculous distortion.
How transparent. No surprise this freak started rsa.terrorist.
Hmmmmm. Come to think of it, isn't buying and selling cocaine a
felony,
too?

You know, it is your civic duty to report a felony to police, or
you,
yourself become an accomplice. So you should report my felonies.
It's
your duty. Or are the cops, judges, reporters, and everyone else
except Bert, in on the conspiracy. Just a question.

I did. Speaking of conspiracies, what kind of dickless coward
participates

Funny. A little while ago you claimed you hadn't, but you were going to
"all in good time" as it were.

in a criminal conspiracy of real world harassment? Oh, yes, a
pathological
liar, sociopath, and dickless coward named Klaus Biggers. Not to
mention
that you know damn well what your buddies have been doing over the
years
about it, and you lie and lie and lie.
It is your civic duty to report the felonies committed by your friends
the police. Why havn't you done so? While you are at it, report
yourself
for buying and selling illegal drugs. Just a question.

But meanwhile, if you feel a felony has been committed, and you do
not
report it, you are what you accuse me of. An amoral coward. Chew on
that. If *I* knew of felonies, I would report them. It's what
ethical
people do. What do you do?

Another outright lie from an amoral coward. Clue time, coward.
Cowards
hide their identity while stalking and lying, participate in secret
criminal
campaigns of real world harassment and on line defamation and threats,
hide
the truth and attack anyone who tells the truth.
You know of felonies. You have not reported the crimes of your
friends.
Instead, you invite the criminals to a party at your house.
Who do you think you are fooling? I know you are lying. Your fellow
criminals know your are lying. Do YOU know you are lying?
Ethical people know when they are lying. They stop lying. What do
YOU
do?

Funny. You know my identity and you've accused me of felonies (somewhat
obliquely, but still) why haven't you reported me to the police.

Perhaps it's got something to do with making a false statement to the
police that scares you witless.

Clue time, freak. It's assholes like you that make false statements to
the
police. On scores of occasions. En masse. With illegal and felonious
conspiracy to do so.

Never have myself.

As you well know, I do not lie and have never lied about what you freaks
have done. Don't have to make up lies, unlike you: I have nothing to
hide.
I've done nothing to be ashamed of. I've done nothing that makes me look
like a gutless stalking psychopathic liar and all around freak.
Unlike you.
Missed you at Whistler. Great skiing. Shame you didn't have the balls
show up.

You didn't have the balls to confirm the meeting place.

Uh, duh. Take gondola to roundhouse. Walk straight ahead. Meet me.
Didn't know you were so stupid you couldn't figure that out.
I told you several times where I would be. To say anything else is insane.
I sure have the balls to confirm you are insane. Get help. And I had the
balls to be where I said I would be when I said I would be there.
You didn't.
About the twentieth time one of you sick stalking cowards has chickened out
after talking a bunch of ****.
Now go see a shrink.

Old May 24th 06, 11:45 PM

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
[...]

Funny you weren't willing to say that beforehand...

Didn't know you were so stupid you couldn't figure that out.
I told you several times where I would be. To say anything else is insane.

You told me once and when I asked for clarification, you refused to
provide what you just provided.

I sure have the balls to confirm you are insane. Get help. And I had the
balls to be where I said I would be when I said I would be there.

You just didn't have the balls to type the 49 characters you managed to
type now that you're safe...

You didn't.
About the twentieth time one of you sick stalking cowards has chickened out
after talking a bunch of ****.
Now go see a shrink.

News==----
Newsgroups

Old May 24th 06, 11:56 PM

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
[...]

You really are insane. I most certainly did tell you where I would be and
when I would be there.

Funny you weren't willing to say that beforehand...

Didn't know you were so stupid you couldn't figure that out.
I told you several times where I would be. To say anything else is
insane.

You told me once and when I asked for clarification, you refused to
provide what you just provided.

You are insane. Get help. I told you when and where. You knew exactly
where. I simply refused to play your insane games.
Get help.

I sure have the balls to confirm you are insane. Get help. And I had
the
balls to be where I said I would be when I said I would be there.

You just didn't have the balls to type the 49 characters you managed to
type now that you're safe...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I had the balls to show up. You didn't. And you just
confirmed you knew exactly what I was talking about. Which means, of
course, that you were playing games so you wouldn't have to back up your
bull****.
Exposed again. Coward. Stalker. Nutless freak. Gotcha, bitch.

You didn't.
About the twentieth time one of you sick stalking cowards has chickened
out
after talking a bunch of ****.
Now go see a shrink.

Truly insane. Deranged. Utterly delusional. Get help.

Old May 25th 06, 12:22 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
Having fun, psychopath?

Ughh , well yah. You?

Sure am. I just love ****ing with pathological liars. Truly enjoy it.

I noticed.

Though I need a shower afterwords to wash off the feeling of being dipped in
filth.

I noticed.

That's how you make people feel when they see you for what you are.

yah, We see you for what you are and you need a shower. Total agreement.

Happy to meet you on neutral territory, coward.

It's neutral. Bottom of the Millicent Lift is where we meet to ski.

The next time I'm in the
neighborhood, which unfortunately will not be until the fall.

yah.. Unfortunately you can't be here where it's nice until fall.

Make sure Hank and Andy give me a call, ok?

No.. you call them. You have the evidence. I just have a loon.

I'd like to introduce them to
rsa.

Call them.

After reading this ********, I'll bet they'd have a helluva lot
different perception of you.

Call them.

You've told them about your friends here, right?

No. RSA is not something that dominates my life like it does yours.

Sure you have.
We both know who is a coward, Biggers.

nods head

And we both know who is lying.

nods head emphatically

In
fact, so does everybody else who reads this sewer.

nodding head furiously

Shame you don't tell
people about it.

ok.. Scott is a liar and a coward. Happy?

Coward. If you really had some balls, you'd introduce Andy and Hank to the
guys who falsely accuse me of molesting children.

Can you point me at some evidence to back up my case?

You know, at your party.

Oh yah.. at the party. That you won't be at.

Maybe have a little chat about how much fun it is to lie about people.

Is that why you're having fun? Maybe you could come give an inpirational
talk. Or at least provide entertainment in the off season. You seem to
be doing a bang up job on that here.

-klaus

Old May 25th 06, 12:25 AM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

I've done nothing to be ashamed of. I've done nothing that makes me look
like a gutless stalking psychopathic liar and all around freak.

From the Twilight Zone:

http://stores.ebay.com/Two-Buddhas-Gear-Shack

Old May 25th 06, 07:53 AM

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
[...]

Nope. When I asked you for that very information, you told me I must
already know it. Do you want me to quote you?

Funny you weren't willing to say that beforehand...

Didn't know you were so stupid you couldn't figure that out.
I told you several times where I would be. To say anything else is
insane.

You told me once and when I asked for clarification, you refused to
provide what you just provided.

You are insane. Get help. I told you when and where. You knew exactly
where. I simply refused to play your insane games.
Get help.

I admit, I was pretty sure where, but isn't it interesting that you are
only willing to pin it down this closely *after* it doesn't matter
anymore?

I sure have the balls to confirm you are insane. Get help. And I had
the
balls to be where I said I would be when I said I would be there.

You just didn't have the balls to type the 49 characters you managed to
type now that you're safe...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I had the balls to show up. You didn't. And you just
confirmed you knew exactly what I was talking about. Which means, of
course, that you were playing games so you wouldn't have to back up your
bull****.
Exposed again. Coward. Stalker. Nutless freak. Gotcha, bitch.

Nope. I confirmed that I wanted you to be specific so that you couldn't
weasel out afterwards. Something which I said at the time.

You didn't.
About the twentieth time one of you sick stalking cowards has chickened
out
after talking a bunch of ****.
Now go see a shrink.

Truly insane. Deranged. Utterly delusional. Get help.

LOL

You just described your own words.
Old May 27th 06, 02:26 AM

Two Buddha wrote:

You really are insane. Deranged. Utterly delusional.
EVERYONE who has ever skied Whistler knows where the information tower is.
Can't miss it.

Well gee, I've taken two trips to Whistler and I'm not sure where this
information tower is myself. Do you mean that kiosk thing where they
sell tickets, sort of midway between the gondolas for Whistler and
Blackcomb in the plaza at the top of the village?

Dave