Zermatt Dec 30th

Old December 28th 10, 11:45 AM
clifforp clifforp is offline
Junior Member

Default Zermatt Dec 30th

Hi guys,

I am due to go to Zermatt Dec 30th, arriving on 22.25pm Easyjet flight. Hotel booked and everything ..... obviously my own fault but i thought somehow a train or bus would be going. Looks like no buses or trains run that late unfortunately Sad

Anyone know of a relatively painless way to get from Geneva to Zermatt around that time like spare seat in minibus or car or coach or anything :-) ? any help at all is much appreciated

Many thanks

(* i've tried to change my flight to earlier time and also cancel the hotel ... but neither were possible)
Old January 6th 11, 11:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
jonathan.gogan

Cliff;
Please tell us what you did in the end as many of us have been in similar
situations
I have begged/bought a place on a Dutch tour coach going from, I think Lyon
to La Plagne or some such unlikely airport/resort after a privately booked
holiday and an unscheduled aircraft diversion (and learnt en-passant that
the Dutch holidaymaker gets classy sandwiches and bottled water en-route as
standard).

Jon.

--
clifforp

ZERMATT Dynastarian Alpine Skiing 33 December 17th 10 05:42 PM
30th annual The Great Ski Race, March 5th in Tahoe City Mark Johnson Nordic Skiing 0 February 6th 06 08:54 PM
Suggestions for 30th Birthday next year dee_ss2001 European Ski Resorts 8 March 2nd 05 11:49 PM
International Ski Federation- FIS 30th Congress Pin Badge On eBay naipran Alpine Skiing 1 September 25th 03 05:13 PM
30th Congress-Internations Ski Federation-FIS Pin Badges On eBay naipran Nordic Skiing 0 September 25th 03 04:32 PM