Fair and Balanced or Liberal Nonsense

Old July 25th 03, 01:16 PM
Walt

Default Fair and Balanced or Liberal Nonsense

jvwalker51 wrote:

PS: For you UK assholes that are intent upon telling us how to live, ****
You. Why do you think we threw you dickheads out in the first place. We
have done quite nicely without you. I've been in your country. I like mine
much better. Mind your own ****ing business and keep your opinions about us
to yourself or expect to get crammed right down your throat.

Thank you for that insightful comment. I'm sure you have done much to
convert those who are still forming an opinion...

--
//-Walt
//
Old July 25th 03, 05:14 PM
lal_truckee

jvwalker51 wrote:
To address the matter of the credibility of the media - The column in the
Wall Street Journal about the BBC was written by Gerald Kaufman -Labor Party
member of parliament.

Labor?! LABOR!? Whoops. Automatic disqualification. Laborers don't even
ski. Clearly confused priorities. Obviously we must locate the skiers
surreptitiously embedded in Parlament by the great Ullr/Skadi Cabal, now
ready to rise up and throw off the yoke of demented politics and get on
with the business of building ski lifts; or, in the UK, building dry slopes.

Old July 25th 03, 05:45 PM
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:
jvwalker51 wrote:
To address the matter of the credibility of the media - The column in the
Wall Street Journal about the BBC was written by Gerald Kaufman -Labor Party
member of parliament.

Labor?! LABOR!? Whoops. Automatic disqualification.

Yep. There's no such thing as the Labor Party in the UK. Let's see,
we've got

Labour Party
Conservative Party (Torries)
Social Democrat Party
Silly Party
Very Silly Party
Stark-Monster-Raving-Loony Party

But, no Labor Party.
Sorry to be a party pooper.
(sorry for that pun. )
((sorry for that appology. ))

Laborers don't even ski.

Whadaya mean? A laborer is anybody who works for a living. I work for
a living. I ski.

I think what you meant to say is Laborers don't ski at Vail.

--
//-Walt
//
Old July 25th 03, 06:24 PM
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:

Walt wrote:

Laborers don't even ski.

Whadaya mean? A laborer is anybody who works for a living. I work for
a living. I ski.

I think what you meant to say is Laborers don't ski at Vail.

Nonsense. Laborers don't ski. Laborers fix the road to the ski slopes.
Laborers shovel avalanche debris. Laborers are lifties. Therefore
laborers snowboard. They don't ski.

By definition, you can't be a laborer. Unless you're a secret
snowboarder? Are you? Have I been inadvertently polite to a snowboarder?
The horror - the horror. Is your real name Kurtz?

No, it's Korzeniowski. Why do you ask?

--
//-Walt
//
Old July 25th 03, 07:11 PM
Walt

bdubya wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:29:10 -0700, lal_truckee

Nonsense. Laborers don't ski. Laborers fix the road to the ski slopes.
Laborers shovel avalanche debris. Laborers are lifties. Therefore
laborers snowboard. They don't ski.

By definition, you can't be a laborer. Unless you're a secret
snowboarder? Are you? Have I been inadvertently polite to a snowboarder?
The horror - the horror. Is your real name Kurtz?

Hmm....there may be a geographic disparity in play here. I remember
how long the liftlines at Pine Knob would get after the day shift
ended at the Fiero plant. Maybe if Tahoe had more of a manufacturing
base.....

You got a point there - round here Carharts outnumber Bogners (and ski
about as well...)

--
//-Walt
//
Old July 25th 03, 07:17 PM
lal_truckee

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

Walt wrote:

Laborers don't even ski.

Whadaya mean? A laborer is anybody who works for a living. I work for
a living. I ski.

I think what you meant to say is Laborers don't ski at Vail.

Nonsense. Laborers don't ski. Laborers fix the road to the ski slopes.
Laborers shovel avalanche debris. Laborers are lifties. Therefore
laborers snowboard. They don't ski.

By definition, you can't be a laborer. Unless you're a secret
snowboarder? Are you? Have I been inadvertently polite to a snowboarder?
The horror - the horror. Is your real name Kurtz?

No, it's Korzeniowski. Why do you ask?

Good to meet you, Teodor ...

Old July 25th 03, 09:46 PM
Sue

In message , lal_truckee
writes

Labor?! LABOR!? Whoops. Automatic disqualification. Laborers don't even
ski.

No, but the Labour Government isn't made up of labourers, it's
frightfully middle class and the only thing that keeps it from skiing is
its fear of loss of control.

Clearly confused priorities. Obviously we must locate the skiers
surreptitiously embedded in Parlament

You'll find them somewhere expensive, Davos/Klosters say.

get on with the business of building ski lifts; or, in the UK, building
dry slopes.

Snowdomes, mate. They're still no fun, we want spectacular mountain
scenery, solid regional food and local beer. We're expanding the EC's
ski resources by taking in Turkey, the CR and Bulgaria.
--
Sue ];(
Old July 25th 03, 11:05 PM
Dave Stallard

jvwalker51 wrote:

It's all bull**** from morons intent on removing the current administration.
It's fine to dislike the guy or his policies but this intellectually
dishonest bull**** and the "ends justify the means" crap clearly
demonstrates YOUR ethics and morals. And to put it mildly, there ain't no
way in hell, I'm allowing "liberals" like you to rule my life. So stick it
up your ass.

Here's some more liberal nonsense for you, from that well-known liberal
Pat Buchanan.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33709

Dave
Old July 25th 03, 11:41 PM
bdubya

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:05:27 -0400, Dave Stallard
wrote:

jvwalker51 wrote:

It's all bull**** from morons intent on removing the current administration.
It's fine to dislike the guy or his policies but this intellectually
dishonest bull**** and the "ends justify the means" crap clearly
demonstrates YOUR ethics and morals. And to put it mildly, there ain't no
way in hell, I'm allowing "liberals" like you to rule my life. So stick it
up your ass.

Here's some more liberal nonsense for you, from that well-known liberal
Pat Buchanan.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33709

ITYM "well-known lunatic". Have you read his stance on ski safety?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1A025565

bw
Old July 26th 03, 04:28 AM
uglymoney

wrote:

jvwalker51 wrote:

It's all bull**** from morons intent on removing the current administration.
It's fine to dislike the guy or his policies but this intellectually
dishonest bull**** and the "ends justify the means" crap clearly
demonstrates YOUR ethics and morals. And to put it mildly, there ain't no
way in hell, I'm allowing "liberals" like you to rule my life. So stick it
up your ass.

Here's some more liberal nonsense for you, from that well-known liberal
Pat Buchanan.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33709

ITYM "well-known lunatic". Have you read his stance on ski safety?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1A025565

bw

Ahahhhhaaha!

Very funny piece.

It is well known that Al Gore is an avid waterskier. One of
his daughters competed competitively in college. Also,
during the last campaign, he rode the Delta Queen up through
Iowa, and watched a waterski show across the river in Praire
Du Chen, WI, put on by some folks I know.

The seat belts on chairlifts thing is great. Nader would
have a fit if he ever went to France. I don't know how many
lifts I got on that had nobody attending the thing at all.
Nader prolly just go nuts at that.

nate