Big Bear Thrills

Old February 8th 13, 02:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Big Bear Thrills

We were there from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. Saw a couple hours of circling
helicopters. Asked a few people if they knew what it was about.
"Probably some practice thing." Duh. Must have been an extremely small
value of 'lockdown' because we saw NOTHING, no extra traffic, no problems.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,5044940.story

Continuing story on The Drudge Report. Slow news day...

No, we were NOT the two women who were shot by the police by mistake.

--
Cheers, Bev
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other
Old February 8th 13, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, February 8, 2013 8:32:05 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:

I had read that Big Bear Ski Area had been shut. Along with some schools. But not that anyone had been shot by the police by mistake. But then again I am 1/2 way around the world and the culture isn't so in a hurry for "all the news that's partially correct".

There are more strange parallels here. The perp, like trunky, was "a law enforcement professional, college graduate, ex military, and all around amazingly successful person. Odd the common vein that runs through the delusional I think.

Oh yeah, I am now confirmed through Seattle on the 13th. I wonder how this will modify the "anytime, anywhere" ploy?

Old February 9th 13, 01:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 02/08/2013 12:21 PM, pigo wrote:

On Friday, February 8, 2013 8:32:05 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:

I had read that Big Bear Ski Area had been shut.

Snow Summit was open all morning, but I have no idea about Bear Mountain
-- apparently closer to where the guy's truck was found. The SS patrol
had no information as of 1:00 pm Thursday.

Along with some
schools. But not that anyone had been shot by the police by mistake.

That was in Torrance. Apparently there's a multi-state alert. A couple
of cops shot a couple of women in a truck similar to what was announced
as the guy's truck. Excellent judgment, right? I'm pretty sure most
5-year-olds can tell the difference between one large black man and two
women of indeterminate size and color.

--
Cheers, Bev
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Old February 9th 13, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Friday, February 8, 2013 12:21:43 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 8, 2013 8:32:05 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:

I had read that Big Bear Ski Area had been shut. Along with some schools. But not that anyone had been shot by the police by mistake. But then again I am 1/2 way around the world and the culture isn't so in a hurry for "all the news that's partially correct".

There are more strange parallels here. The perp, like trunky, was "a law enforcement professional, college graduate, ex military, and all around amazingly successful person. Odd the common vein that runs through the delusional I think.

Holy ****. Did Bob Thompson just compare me to a guy who killed cops? How ****ed up is this pathetic freak? Odd that the common vein is the one that chokes off blood supply to his brain.

Oh yeah, I am now confirmed through Seattle on the 13th. I wonder how this will modify the "anytime, anywhere" ploy?

No problem. I'll meet you in the parking structure, far from any cops who could play bodyguard for you. DIAPER UP!!!!!! I wonder how this will modify the "anytime, anywhere" ploy, except I've set plenty of anytime, anywhere meets in Utah and you've never shown up, ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Old February 9th 13, 03:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 8, 6:53*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
[...]

His vehicle was found on the road that goes up the notch between Bear
Mt and Snow Summit, near the lower end which is just west of the Bear
Mt. base area.

An area like Big Bear is ideal for a fugitive on the run because of
the many weekend and vacation houses available. And there are few
police resident in the area (usually), a feature that appeals to the
criminal mind.

Old February 9th 13, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 8, 2013 8:06:23 PM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

You would know what appeals to the criminal mind. Happy to discuss YOUR criminal lying to the cops. Contact info?
Old February 9th 13, 04:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

You know Trunky, you have to be one of the biggest dumb****s of all the dumb****s out there. Do you really think that in this day and age that there is one square inch of any parking garage at any major airport in this country that is not constantly monitored by video surveillance? Do you really want to get yourself on video assaulting pigo? Add to that the fact that you would be inside a semi-secure perimeter and you would be required to go through exit gates. Do you realize that the cops would probably be at the parking exit with guns drawn? You truly are the king of the dumb****s.
Old February 9th 13, 10:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:53:16 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

That was in Torrance. Apparently there's a multi-state alert. A couple
of cops shot a couple of women in a truck similar to what was announced
as the guy's truck. Excellent judgment, right? I'm pretty sure most
5-year-olds can tell the difference between one large black man and two
women of indeterminate size and color.

What kind of truck was it?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old February 9th 13, 02:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 8, 2013 9:50:14 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

No problem. I'll be taking my own video. Remember, Bob Thompson has threatened my life and committed felonies to harass me. But thanks for pointing out what a pussy he is, trying to set a meet where he has cops to bodyguard him. Better check the law on what you can say when you incite somebody you've stalked, pussy.