Just another shot via googlegroups

Old December 3rd 13, 02:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Thunderbolt the Wondercolt

Default Just another shot via googlegroups

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:15:43 PM UTC-8, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
Not much hope, but not much cost either.

Readable here.

Old December 8th 13, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_6_]

On 12/3/2013 9:38 AM, Thunderbolt the Wondercolt wrote:
On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:15:43 PM UTC-8, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
Not much hope, but not much cost either.

Readable here.

Hmmm.
Thunderbolt gets through but I don't. curiouser and curiouser.

Old December 8th 13, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_6_]

wrote:
Not much hope, but not much cost either.

Readable here.

Hmmm.
Thunderbolt gets through but I don't. curiouser and curiouser.

I sent "Hmmm..." yesterday the 7th at 3PM or so. Came through here at
11AM today (8th). Not bad. Let's see if this keeps up.

Old December 8th 13, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
The Real Bev[_8_]

wrote:
Not much hope, but not much cost either.

Readable here.

Hmmm.
Thunderbolt gets through but I don't. curiouser and curiouser.

I sent "Hmmm..." yesterday the 7th at 3PM or so. Came through here at
11AM today (8th). Not bad. Let's see if this keeps up.

Test from aioe 9:53 am 12/8. It probably won't go through either. A
couple of previous tests since 11/13 disappeared into the ether.

Finally show here. Next week...

--
Cheers, Bev
A spokesperson for 60s band 'the animals' has today made a

Old December 8th 13, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
The Real Bev[_8_]

Finally show here. Next week...

SNOW!

Got a message from robomod chastising me for more included text than
original. I guess it likes aioe better than eternal-september.

taptap Is this thing on?

--
Cheers, Bev
There are 10 types of people in this world,

Old December 9th 13, 02:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
downhill

The Real Bev wrote:
Finally show here. Next week...

SNOW!

Got a message from robomod chastising me for more included text than
original. I guess it likes aioe better than eternal-september.

taptap Is this thing on?

I hear static

Snow followed by rain with more snow tomorrow.

Old December 9th 13, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
The Real Bev[_8_]

Snow followed by rain with more snow tomorrow.

Going Wednesday. Snow Summit is at least half open. No chains. WOO-HOO!

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old December 9th 13, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Walt

On 12/8/2013 12:54 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

Finally show here. Next week...

The season is off to a good start - six days at 5 different ski hills so
far. Much more to come.

The home hill should be 100% open by XMas week, except maybe the glades.

--
//Walt