scottabe

Old December 20th 03, 12:49 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default scottabe

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:37:33 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Hardly. Might be a different Horvath, but since you are a craven coward and
refuse to provide a verifiable identity, I'm going to go with what the
Toledo cops told me.

Once again, you're pulling stuff out of your ass.

You just spent a month in jail, asshole. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I just got in
five days of skiing in Montana, Trunk Butt.

More lies, from a person who makes lying a sport.

Got the balls to say that in person? Why do I ask? You ain't even got the
balls to provide a verifiable name and address, hiding like Saddam in a
rathole.

You were supposed to meet me the day after Thanksgiving, and like the
coward you are, you backed out, Trunky.

Like that bully, all bluff and no balls.

Keep talking about yourself, nobody's listening.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
Old December 20th 03, 12:56 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:30:04 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Which reminds me, mutha****ing liar. Horvath just stated I had spent the
last five days in jail. Did you bother to check the hundreds of times you
sick mutha****ing cowardly bitch rat******* chicken****er buddy falsely
accused me?

Actually I did. I went to the King County Sherriff's dept. web site,
and checked for sex offenders. There is no "Abraham" or "Spittal"
listed. What name did you use?

I shoulda looked for "Scott Trunky."

Old December 20th 03, 01:49 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 04:52:27 -0700 (MST), "Hounddawg"
wrote this crap:

lying coward wrote:

And **** off again, you lying scum.

You remind me of my boss.

He reminds me of my wife. I betcha he would feel a whole lot
better after a bath (with soap).

I pity you married idiots. Especially after last night.

Old December 20th 03, 05:54 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message ...

Five days skiing huh, was it with Bert?

Day 1:
\|/
-.-
/|\

Day 2:
\|/
-o-
/|\

Day 3:
\|/
-0-
/|\

Day 4:
\^/
-( )-
/v\

Day 5:
\ ^ /
-( )-
/ ))\
((
))
((

No wonder you had to come home. Skiing, jail - it's really all the
same to you isn't it?