BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

Old November 9th 16, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

Great Day to be an American!
Old November 10th 16, 04:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:58:27 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:55:33 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Great Day to be an American!

I knew this disgusting, despicable freak would gloat. His role model, a pathological liar, narcissist, and laughable fraud conned idiots like Brain Fried Bob Thompson into the most idiotic decision the electorate has ever made. The racists and fascists gloat.
Happy to discuss this first weekend of December at Dear Valet. Perhaps we can talk about how both you and Trump dodged the draft, eh? EMERGENCY VIETNAME TRIP!!!!!!!!

DUDE! Is the gang reuniting?!
Old November 10th 16, 05:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JasonPicolino

DUDE! Is the gang reuniting?!

Sure. The more the merrier! I'll be skiing with a couple locals who used to post to rsa, and one of them was a good buddy of Brain Fried Bob back in the day.
Post a pic you're so hot!!!

Uhhh...yeah i'm gonna pass on that. But ski hard!!!
Old November 16th 16, 08:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:55:33 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Great Day to be an American!

It was not a great day. It was a shame for the 59 million plus idiots that voted for Donald Trump as President of the United States. It is not a good day for skiers, given that a Trump Administration will be hostile to any climate change legislation or programs.

I am ashamed to be an American for the election for someone who wants to tear up families by deportation, start a trade war with one of our closest allies, (Mexico) and is probably one of the most unqualified people ever to win the Presidential Election. Four years of the Trump Crazy Train. I am still very upset by Trump winning the election, even though he lost the popular vote by quite a lot..
Old November 16th 16, 10:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-8, Ted Waldron wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:55:33 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Great Day to be an American!

It was not a great day. It was a shame for the 59 million plus idiots that voted for Donald Trump as President of the United States. It is not a good day for skiers, given that a Trump Administration will be hostile to any climate change legislation or programs.

I am ashamed to be an American for the election for someone who wants to tear up families by deportation, start a trade war with one of our closest allies, (Mexico) and is probably one of the most unqualified people ever to win the Presidential Election. Four years of the Trump Crazy Train. I am still very upset by Trump winning the election, even though he lost the popular vote by quite a lot..

Not necessarily 4 years. First he has to pass through the Electoral College hoops in December, which are usually not much of an issue, but which are already in question. Next is the fact that the Republicans lost ground in the Senate, which means that filibusters are highly likely on anything controversial. And then there is impeachment - Trump only has to lose a couple dozen Congressional seats in 2018 to lose whatever support he has, and there are certainly enough "high crimes and misdemeanors" to choose from already.

An issue sure to unfold soon is whatever secret it is that Steve Bannon has and is threatening Trump with.
Old December 9th 16, 02:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 2:57:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:

" You could start by admitting you lied in court and were part of a criminal terrorist conspiracy that broke several laws to harass me. "

Why are you still babbling incoherently about this? You are still upset that you made an ass of yourself in court?

Old December 10th 16, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Ted Waldron wrote:
On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 2:57:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:

" You could start by admitting you lied in court and were part of a criminal terrorist conspiracy that broke several laws to harass me. "

Why are you still babbling incoherently about this? You are still upset that you made an ass of yourself in court?

Actually "twob...@gmail" is still babbling incoherently because he is upset that he got totally PWNED by a hoaxter allegedly clad in a red leather miniskirt, and he got the biggest damn hard-on he'd had this whole century, hoping he'd get to have hot sex with a unicorn lesbian chick he was gonna pick up in a local gay bar.

Except by the time he screwed up his nerve to go screw a woman, the Seattle buses had quit running -- and THEN he learned who had PWNED him.

So basically what we all are seeing now from "twob...@gmail" is the end-game of a sociopath netkook who's wasted the last 20 years of his life trying to regain some minimal semblance of civility in RSA -- by spewing hate-filled garbage on a near-daily basis since the 1990s.

And you know what happens next? "twob...@gmail" is going to spew hate-filled garbage in response to this post. It's just before 10 a.m. here in Baltimore, so I expect that "twob...@gmail" will respond before 7 a.m. Seattle time, just to call me a liar and a douche, and to prove my prediction wrong..

Unless, of course, the ****ty Seattle weather knocked out the electricity in "twob...@gmail"'s cardboard box in the alley down by the docks, under the elevated expressway.

-- K2Maven

P.S. And after "twob...@gmail"'s next rant, all has to look forward to is a slow, lonely spiral into death from exposure -- or more accurately, from being exposed as the pathetic loser he's been his entire life.
Old December 10th 16, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 10/12/2016 15:52, wrote:

Unless, of course, the ****ty Seattle weather knocked out the electricity

in "twob...@gmail"'s cardboard box in the alley down by the docks, under
the
elevated expressway.

What, don't tell me shock, horror Scat was a Trump voter ?

Old December 10th 16, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 6:52:21 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Ted Waldron wrote:

Unless, of course, the ****ty Seattle weather knocked out the electricity in "twob...@gmail"'s cardboard box in the alley down by the docks, under the elevated expressway.

It is all relative. Compared to the Upper Midwest winters, it is a paradise. Most transplants to the Puget Sound Area complained mainly about the lack of summers or how cool the summers are on the westside of the Cascade Curtain, especially those from the Southern part of the US. Many people get ****ed off how the water in Lake Washington and the Puget Sound are freezing in the summer..

If one has Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Pacific Northwest Winters can be very tough, given it is gray skies most of the time. If one can get through till the Crocuses start blooming, you will get rewarded..