Scott you have been abused was Christ!

Old October 27th 05, 10:09 AM
?andypandy?

Default Scott you have been abused was Christ!

"David S" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:59:37 +0000, -= Spudley =- wrote:

SkySkum wrote:
David S wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:06:19 -0700, SkySkum AKA Peter Lucas, wrote:

David S wrote:

Karma will catch up with you.

Why dont you catch up with me? The offer stands, you can even select
the meeting place, so long as it is private. Ball is in your court,

Jannali Pub, Sat 3rd December.

Lets let the fists do the talking, OK?

OK then. But to be honest, I'm not much into fisting. So only if you
promise to be gentle, okay?

Hey everyone, meet Peter Lucas. He could teach a thing or two to nigel
about net-kooking. I've always wanted to get those two together
somehowe

Jannali Pub, Sat 3rd December.

Lets see if your fists can back up that ****ing loud mouth of yours.

ROLF!!!

Like I said, I'd love to these two fruitloops together
Now, if I could only get Scott Abraham to join in...

And what about Rod Speed?

Old October 27th 05, 11:40 AM
AJS

"?andypandy?" wrote in message
u...

And what about Rod Speed?

He's useless and absolutely no fun.

AJS

Old October 27th 05, 11:51 AM
-= Spudley =-

AJS wrote:
"?andypandy?" wrote in message
u...

And what about Rod Speed?

He's useless and absolutely no fun.

IAWAJS

AJS

Old October 27th 05, 04:09 PM
David S

David S wrote:

Karma will catch up with you.

Why dont you catch up with me? The offer stands, you can even
select the meeting place, so long as it is private. Ball is in your
court,

Jannali Pub, Sat 3rd December.

Lets let the fists do the talking, OK?

OK then. But to be honest, I'm not much into fisting. So only if you
promise to be gentle, okay?

Hey everyone, meet Peter Lucas. He could teach a thing or two to
nigel about net-kooking. I've always wanted to get those two together
somehowe

Jannali Pub, Sat 3rd December.

Lets see if your fists can back up that ****ing loud mouth of yours.

ROLF!!!

Like I said, I'd love to these two fruitloops together Now, if I
could only get Scott Abraham to join in...

And what about Rod Speed?

Nah, he's irrelevant.

--
Regards,
David S

We're only making plans for Nigel, by XTC:

We're only making plans for Nigel
We only want what's best for him
We're only making plans for Nigel
Nigel just needs this helping hand
And if young Nigel says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy in his work
We're only making plans for Nigel
He has his future in a British steel
We're only making plans for Nigel
Nigel's whole future is as good as sealed
And if young Nigel says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy in his work
Nigel is not outspoken
But he likes to speak
And loves to be spoken to
Nigel is happy in his work
We're only making plans for Nigel
http://www.6URL.com/00BU

Nigel Howe, Flat 14 Number 2 Pitt Street. Parramatta NSW 2150
http://www.hyperoz.com.au/Post
Hyperoz, PO Box 393, Harbord, NSW 2096.

E-mail:

ICQ #: 159254291

http://www.australiancomputerarena.com.au
http://www.oznexus.com.au

Last modified on: 18 Apr 2002 ABN: 99 893 712 474 view history
ABN Status: Active from 12 Apr 2002 Entity Name: HOWE, NIGEL Entity Type:
Individual/Sole Trader Main Business Location State: NSW Postcode: 2150
Trading Name(s) AUSTRALIAN COMPUTER ARENA
PYRO-C
Other Registrations GST Status: Effective from 12 Apr 2002

Old October 27th 05, 05:32 PM
The Real Bev

?andypandy? wrote:
"David S" wrote:

Like I said, I'd love to these two fruitloops together
Now, if I could only get Scott Abraham to join in...

And what about Rod Speed?

Pure troll, not nuts or a True Believer. Lazy, but not stupid.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old October 27th 05, 08:19 PM
?andypandy?

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
?andypandy? wrote:
"David S" wrote:
Like I said, I'd love to these two fruitloops together
Now, if I could only get Scott Abraham to join in...

And what about Rod Speed?

Pure troll, not nuts or a True Believer. Lazy, but not stupid.

Point taken. Rod has an iq: Scott only has a butt plug.

Old October 27th 05, 11:31 PM
pigo

u...

?andypandy? wrote:
"David S" wrote:
Like I said, I'd love to these two fruitloops together
Now, if I could only get Scott Abraham to join in...

And what about Rod Speed?

Pure troll, not nuts or a True Believer. Lazy, but not stupid.

Point taken. Rod has an iq: Scott only has a butt plug.

Yeah, one in the front one in the back.