The mayo boys schedule

Old March 1st 06, 03:17 PM

Default The mayo boys schedule

Here it is in case anybody wants to meet with them.

http://www.gayskiing.org/

Must be in Tahoe now and heading to Telluride later in the week.

Old March 2nd 06, 12:56 AM

Strange thing is, no one has called me gay this entire trip.
Of course, that would take balls.
Because they'd have to do it in person.....
oups.com...

Old March 2nd 06, 01:28 AM

Two Buddha wrote:

Strange thing is, no one has called me gay this entire trip.

You seemed to be obsessed with people calling you gay, Schattie.
Methinks thou doth protest too much. For here we have your own words of
confession:

"Bert bought me lunch Friday and never asked for his blow job.
I guess we are liberated guys, right?"

"I found that special someone.
Bert.
Where is his picture?"

"You are my pardner, pardner.
We play the game the same way."

You filthy sodomite.

Eviel

Old March 2nd 06, 03:18 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
Strange thing is, no one has called me gay this entire trip.

How about queer, homosexual, homophile, fudge packer, mayomeister,
fairy, pole smoker? They all apply.

Of course, that would take balls.
Because they'd have to do it in person.....

And you would have to show up at Copper, but you wont. Pussy!

Old March 2nd 06, 04:29 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
Strange thing is, no one has called me gay this entire trip.

How about queer, homosexual, homophile, fudge packer, mayomeister,
fairy, pole smoker? They all apply.

Amazing how no one has ever had the balls to say that in person. Especially
you.

Of course, that would take balls.
Because they'd have to do it in person.....

And you would have to show up at Copper, but you wont. Pussy!

Pussies expect me to show up while hiding their identity and not having the
balls to walk up to me when I do show.
As I did last year at Copper.
What a coward! I showed up, and not only did you hide like the little bitch
you are, you continue to hide.
Guess you know you'd get your ass kicked by someone you think is a fag.
What a pussy! You ain't even got the balls to gay bash!

Old March 3rd 06, 12:19 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
Strange thing is, no one has called me gay this entire trip.

How about queer, homosexual, homophile, fudge packer, mayomeister,
fairy, pole smoker? They all apply.

Amazing how no one has ever had the balls to say that in person. Especially
you.

Amazing how you rant and rave yet still don't have the balls to show up
at Copper.

Old March 5th 06, 06:23 PM

Hmmm, still ignoring the offer. But please, respond with the proof of
identity and current address. You are sounding more and more like a
scottbot and I think we are all being had by some 16 year old in his
parents basement with nothing better to do. I'm suspecting that
everything you have posted lately are just snips from old posts.

I'm begining to think that you really don't want to actually meet
anyone in public.

Are your threating and fighting skills really as bad as your skiing
skills? If that's the case, none of us have anything to worry about.

Old March 7th 06, 05:55 AM

Tell us where you live.
"Two Buddha" wrote in message
What offer, dumb****? You're too damn stupid to even learn how to quote
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm, still ignoring the offer. But please, respond with the proof of
identity and current address. You are sounding more and more like a
scottbot and I think we are all being had by some 16 year old in his
parents basement with nothing better to do. I'm suspecting that
everything you have posted lately are just snips from old posts.

I'm begining to think that you really don't want to actually meet
anyone in public.

Are your threating and fighting skills really as bad as your skiing
skills? If that's the case, none of us have anything to worry about.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----